Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:15:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph  (Read 167527 times)
empowering
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1441

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:02:51 PM

yawn at herp

"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds"
Mathgamain

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

Shine Like The Sun

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 04:05:31 PM

"I've openly supported this coin until truth came out..."

I know, it's not 100% full money of Lakota Nation. And I understand if u see it as a scam. I myself don't believe anyone would go threw all the trouble just for a scam (Pay and the others).

And there is no scam when we, free people of planet earth own the coins.

It seems to be way to easy to mine the coins at this moment, but hopefully the miners aswell will hold them. Let's keep up the free postings here. Anyone can have their say.

- Tomi

ps. I think Maxcoin is cool aswell

- Freedom - Dreamcoin.fi -
bitranger

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:07:04 PM

Isn't it ODD that ole Herpy seemed to know where the current bottom was and that it would bounce off it..?

IMO herpy you are just a daytrader doing what you do best scamming greenhorn traders out of their hard earned money?

And remember if you are reported it is VERY EASY to match your posts here with your trading account..lol
Herp

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:07:11 PM

This herp guy is probably a shill paid by the FBI to discredit the coin, THEY do not want to see it succeed because it opens the flood gate for other crypto's and the death of the $ and with it the death of financial slavery of an entire nation

Right. I guess it was the FBI who forced these scammer devs to create another phony pump and dump Maplecoin scheme ripping Mazacoin's concept, from a corrupt bunch that own a mining operation, ready to instamine the crap out of it. "National currency of Canada". It sounds pretty genuine. Exact same rip-off website design. http://www.maplecoin.cf/

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

roadies

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:09:00 PM

https://twitter.com/BTC_Oyate

BTC Oyate ‏@BTC_Oyate  5m
Mazacoin had and continues to have the full support of our treaty chiefs and of the lakota people we had it at the beginning, we have it now

This is comforting. But I'm going to wait and see how the market responds before I put my stake back in. Already out $500 worth of btc.
Herp

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:10:44 PM

Isn't it ODD that ole Herpy seemed to know where the current bottom was and that it would bounce off it..?

IMO herpy you are just a daytrader doing what you do best scamming greenhorn traders out of their hard earned money?

And remember if you are reported it is VERY EASY to match your posts here with your trading account..lol

Trust me bottom is MUCH MUCH lower, in the very low triple or double digits. All up bounces are just dead cat bounces.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

roadies

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:11:11 PM

Anyone else concerned that maplecoin.cf is a TLD for the Central Republic of Africa?
Herp

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:12:11 PM

https://twitter.com/BTC_Oyate

BTC Oyate ‏@BTC_Oyate  5m
Mazacoin had and continues to have the full support of our treaty chiefs and of the lakota people we had it at the beginning, we have it now

This is comforting. But I'm going to wait and see how the market responds before I put my stake back in. Already out $500 worth of btc.

How the hell can be comforting to reinforce a lie? He knows he's lying but keeps on doing it. Would be more comforting to come forward admit to lying about Mazaconi being "official sovereign currency" and take it from there.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

remistevens

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:16:50 PM

Here's an idea, anyone know of a good list of Lakota publications, institutions and leaders? Email addresses of the chiefs maybe? I'd be willing to email their local papers, leaders, institutions and such offering donations of MZC if they put a donation button on their websites. There seem to be many of us, we could flood the whole community with emails offering small donations!....That way we both help raise awareness in their community and disperse some more MZC to Lakotas - which is key to its success. It would also be an incredible gesture from the crypto community to help enable this obvious pairing with the Lakotas. Lets help build the trust.

After all the nature of this coin is charitable right? Its to help an impoverished people. We should all be happy to give a little outright.
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:21:17 PM

Herp I like your polemical and I do not doubt the fact that there are really so many red flags about this coin. But it sounds really weird your commitment to destroy it altogether. You seem to have no other commitments that destroy mazacoin. I doubt that you do this only for the good of the community. So I wonder: what do you gain by making this coin sink? There are other nine thousand scam coins, what are you really trying to do? Witch is you real interest?

I've openly supported this coin until truth came out. I think people and investors should be warned because idea in itself is beautiful and has merit but if this scam is allowed to mature it could destroy the community's credibility and future such initiatives that are legitimate.

So if it is true that mazacoin is a scam, it is certainly better organized than others (if we consider all the press articles) but, again, there are much worse than these coins that the community has supported and continues to support. We could expand the discussion to the entire concept of crypto currency in  but I do not think is the case. I have invested in Mazacoin and I can resign myself to lose, but I am convinced that this money has not yet said its last word. After this negative wave, a fraudster should just take the loot and run. If the devs will continue in their development project, for me it will be a signal rather encouraging.
Sorry for my language, I'm Italian and I do what I can
niothor

Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:23:29 PM

Herp I like your polemical and I do not doubt the fact that there are really so many red flags about this coin. But it sounds really weird your commitment to destroy it altogether. You seem to have no other commitments that destroy mazacoin. I doubt that you do this only for the good of the community. So I wonder: what do you gain by making this coin sink? There are other nine thousand scam coins, what are you really trying to do? Witch is you real interest?

I've openly supported this coin until truth came out. I think people and investors should be warned because idea in itself is beautiful and has merit but if this scam is allowed to mature it could destroy the community's credibility and future such initiatives that are legitimate.

So if it is true that mazacoin is a scam, it is certainly better organized than others (if we consider all the press articles) but, again, there are much worse than these coins that the community has supported and continues to support. We could expand the discussion to the entire concept of crypto currency in  but I do not think is the case. I have invested in Mazacoin and I can resign myself to lose, but I am convinced that this money has not yet said its last word. After this negative wave, a fraudster should just take the loot and run. If the devs will continue in their development project, for me it will be a signal rather encouraging.

You should first investigate from where this support comes. One ugly thing , that resides in everyone of us. Greed.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 04:24:09 PM

Suprnova added a MZC Pool:

https://mzc.suprnova.cc

Currently 0% Fee, in a secured, DDoS protected environment. A massive server, with lots of power.
Stratum, Vardiff, everything you need for ASIC-Friendly SHA256 hashing.

Get your ASIC's in, lets get those TH's in the MZC Network !

https://mzc.suprnova.cc

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Porr

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:24:24 PM

I just wait for a deep bottem. To get me some more. Then the devs who dont give a shit about people like herb conferm it is a real coin by anounching real progress in real life. And then the coins goes up. And somehow mister Herb also seems to get rich. Because it would be very strange if someone is so active about a coin and has no stake in it. If you are that active and dont have stake in it. You must have no life.
Herp

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:26:09 PM

Check the IRC conversation I've posted recently in this thread. The man behind Mazacoin that goes by the name "Pirate" abandoned the project to take on another rip off named MapleCoin. This info was provided by the IRC Mazacoin channel mods so it's legitimate. They don't even hide it.

Payu was not, I repeat not the guy in charge. He was someone they've used to promote the coin and hype it.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

Herp

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:27:34 PM

Here:

HillbillyJoker
AnnoymousPirate is the developer on MapleCoin. He left the maza coin project after launch, this was announced. Boxxa is lead mzc developer for apps, Payu is in charge of tribal relations
MazaCoin|25909
it was 12k last time I've checked
made huge loss
HillbillyJoker
please stop saying mzc developers are killing mzc to develope maplecoin
it is not true
MazaCoin|25909
what maplecoin?
what are you talking about
skips
oh wow i had no idea anonymouspirate left after launch and i've been paying pretty close attention.

HillbillyJoker
AP has started an alternate projec
t.
hashtagwhat
he immediately announced he had no time for this because of other commitments as I recall
was a while ago though

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

testadimerlo

Merit: 263

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:30:28 PM

So if it is true that mazacoin is a scam, it is certainly better organized than others (if we consider all the press articles) but, again, there are much worse than these coins that the community has supported and continues to support. We could expand the discussion to the entire concept of crypto currency in  but I do not think is the case. I have invested in Mazacoin and I can resign myself to lose, but I am convinced that this money has not yet said its last word. After this negative wave, a fraudster should just take the loot and run. If the devs will continue in their development project, for me it will be a signal rather encouraging.

You should first investigate from where this support comes. One ugly thing , that resides in everyone of us. Greed.

Herp You're right, I am completely, totally agree with you. But then why do not you fight with the same commitment to stop all other injustices? Why is this the currency you want to kill? For those who have invested in this moment the only thing that matters is that this money goes up on and keep repeating how bad they are this dev. I do not know if I have explained

xamido

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:32:54 PM

Not really, as i said before i've made my profit from the initial buy. The coins that i purchase at 2.5 k are staying with me, even if i falls to 1 satoshi. I just feel like supporting them after i've nothing to lose anymore.  Grin
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:35:40 PM

More update on this shady Indianz article

http://www.indianz.com/News/2014/012781.asp

BTC Oyate Initiative
Payu Harris never said he was a "Chief", the reporter from Forbes inferred that. Payu also never claimed that Mazacoin was the "Official" currency of the Oglala. In Payu's own words he is "...working to help develop crypto currencies as the official currencies for Native American Tribes." with "develop" being the operative word. This is Mazacoin's "parent" Facebook page -

Also someone pointed something out on twitter

Essentially Bitcoins are a way of exchanging value digitally. It is not a unit of currency that can be exchanged physically, only through the internet. It is unregulated by any government watchdog like the Federal Reserve. Once a person invests in a Bitcoin they are forced to set up a digital wallet online usually through a third party who stores the value of the investment.

The word "forced" is a pretty strong one, just seems like a wholly negative article on crypto in general.

Also never once has Payu claimed to be a member of the tribe yet the author acts like he did by checking the rolls.
Porr

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:36:49 PM

So if it is true that mazacoin is a scam, it is certainly better organized than others (if we consider all the press articles) but, again, there are much worse than these coins that the community has supported and continues to support. We could expand the discussion to the entire concept of crypto currency in  but I do not think is the case. I have invested in Mazacoin and I can resign myself to lose, but I am convinced that this money has not yet said its last word. After this negative wave, a fraudster should just take the loot and run. If the devs will continue in their development project, for me it will be a signal rather encouraging.

Check the IRC conversation I've posted recently in this thread. The man behind Mazacoin that goes by the name "Pirate" abandoned the project to take on another rip off named MapleCoin. This info was provided by the IRC Mazacoin channel mods so it's legitimate. They don't even hide it.

Payu was not, I repeat not the guy in charge. He was someone they've used to promote the coin and hype it.

Well if Payu was the man to promote it. And the activist he seems to be (google it) and he has a coin now (no premmine being spended). And has the contacts. And even new stuff is being made because the coin is ofcourse opensource. so only the pirate is gone away with the money because of the instamine he did...WHAT THE FUCK IS THE PROBLEM THEN? You dont need a dev to make it succesvol. You need people who work on the ground to get it accepted.

In my opinion you just make it clear to me. That this coin has a future. Thank you Cheesy
Herp

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:37:55 PM

More update on this shady Indianz article

http://www.indianz.com/News/2014/012781.asp

BTC Oyate Initiative
Payu Harris never said he was a "Chief", the reporter from Forbes inferred that. Payu also never claimed that Mazacoin was the "Official" currency of the Oglala. In Payu's own words he is "...working to help develop crypto currencies as the official currencies for Native American Tribes." with "develop" being the operative word. This is Mazacoin's "parent" Facebook page -

Also someone pointed something out on twitter

Essentially Bitcoins are a way of exchanging value digitally. It is not a unit of currency that can be exchanged physically, only through the internet. It is unregulated by any government watchdog like the Federal Reserve. Once a person invests in a Bitcoin they are forced to set up a digital wallet online usually through a third party who stores the value of the investment.

The word "forced" is a pretty strong one, just seems like a wholly negative article on crypto in general.

Also never once has Payu claimed to be a member of the tribe yet the author acts like he did by checking the rolls.

Why do you keep spreading lies and fool people?

It's live on camera FFS, caught red-handed lying to this reporter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_ISpsRwDc0&feature=youtu.be

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

Pages: « 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »
  Print  

Jump to: