Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:57:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will you do with your Bitcoin in 2018? Will it become more valuable?  (Read 1326 times)
dreico

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:56:09 AM

while I plan to keep it at home and buy more prices are not profitable for sale so it's worth keeping and not panicking

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wesarind

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:42:08 AM

while I plan to keep it at home and buy more prices are not profitable for sale so it's worth keeping and not panicking

The price of bitcoin, bitcoin cash and other good coins are low. It is good time to collect more.
boty

Activity: 1162
Merit: 208

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:50:54 AM

maybe what I'm going to do with bitcoin that I have in 2018 will grow the bitcoin that I have to be more than before and try my best to become rich from bitcoin.

Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:03:19 PM

I will hodl it and all my altcoins till the next bull run. I anticipate it in next 5 month. Moreover, i'm buying btc and alts when it droping deep... and not selling.

Not a bad move, mate. I've been doing nearly the same with my Bitcoin and other altcoins, as I'm confident that everything will rise like skyrocket just like last year. Many people are depressed with the current downtrend in the cryptocurrency market, simply because they've invested when Bitcoin and other altcoins were in their ATH. However, if they had bought Bitcoin while it was low, and sold high, then they would've secured their profit to buy more coins when they become cheap (like what it's happening right now).

Given that Bitcoin has stalled within the $6,400 - $6,700 valuation, it'll be hard to say if it's going to rise in the remaining months of this year. Perhaps, this is the perfect opportunity to get into Bitcoin while its cheap, as we may never see the current prices ever again. Once Bitcoin ETFs are approved, the halving event occurs, and the Lightning Network goes full steam ahead, then Bitcoin would probably become much more valuable than what it is right now.

I'd say that within the next year or so, Bitcoin will rise again reaching $10k and beyond. However, it will all depend on the level of demand it’s going to receive from people in the mainstream world. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: