Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:47:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Beware of HACKERS!  (Read 2610 times)
jackiearmstrong979

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:06:17 PM

I still can't understand people who follow links from e-mail and send their private keys to unknown places. I personally know a man who has three times asked the managers of the bounty of the companies to change purses, because the old one was stolen. The private key is the kind of thing that needs to be hidden is safer than a pin code of the credit card. But every time they step on the same rake.
yeah i lost my NEO private key with fake NEX ICO
florianuhlemann

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:46:50 PM

I believe that you just need to keep the main sites in the browser bookmarks, and then there will be no such situations when you accidentally went to the wrong address
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:56:03 PM

Actually this will not happen if people doing to study for themselves,just need to carefully and safe activity aduite.Keep carefully do not given key and password for your wallet.for ever cleck mail before have you checking right confirmation.
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:36:06 PM

This hacking is a very serious issue as we heard every fortnight that someone got hacked and lost all his coins hold in that wallet but still no solid solution available to stop it. The only way to save yourself is, never click any unknown link whose source is not verified.
Triwiyono

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:17:06 PM

many ways that hackers do to steal and make money easily. as you explained, I've also experienced this, I registered airdrop, and the web bring me to a fake myetherwallet link, which requires me to enter a private key, because I realize that if it's scam and dangerous, I immediately cancel the airdrop.
for the Hunter airdrop must beware, check the website airdrop before join.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
Jian_Liux

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:03:58 PM

Hackers always observe and look for opportunities to steal the bitcoin we have, they will use various ways to trap us in their traps. So we should always be vigilant and do not get caught in the trap of hackers which can ultimately harm us. Do not carelessly provide passwords for the bitcoin wallets that we have, and carefully look at the various sites that we will follow, because it might be a fake site created by hackers to trap us so they can know the password of the bitcoin wallet we have.
Kick

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 06:07:34 PM

Well, at present hacker issue has been a vital concerned to all of the crypto users. People need to have the basic knowledge to be free their funds from hackers and scammers. Investors should be aware of this kinda threat whereas they might lose their money so they need to secure their wallets and private keys anyhow. In this digital crypto world, hackers remain busy to hack someone's funds to have easy money so we should try to save our hard working money from this heinous hackers community.

DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:40:50 PM

Hackers are everywhere in the space, daily strategising  on how to trick investors and get a whole of there investment, you are your own security in the cryptocurrency space, ensure you do not access you wallet from mail you recieve, avoid lottery site, or expecting to reap where you did not sow, I.E:  mails the inform you, you have won an ETH OR  BTC OR Altcoin and instruct you to confirm by inputing you add. Avoid freebies or unsolisited bonus.
Micerker

Activity: 593

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 09:48:25 PM

Hacker grows stronger because Crypto industry is growing. Creating fake websites along with counterfeit message leads to users believing that it is a legitimate provider that loses everything. Be careful what you see and receive because HACKER is everywhere and wants your money.

maxilopez

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:49:29 PM

we must learn to save our money and treat their security more reverently because, due to our negligence, we can lose all our money in a flash

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Jackolantern

Activity: 321

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:07:44 PM

I think that hackers are many today but if to be careful you can avoid certain cases when you will suffer from the actions of hackers. To my mind, it is better to learn the trading basics and trade carefully

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
MichaelOwen

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:16:59 PM

Hackers are everywhere, they are always willing to take away your value. They are recognized as intelligent people, but their intelligence is used in a bad way so it seems a bit wasteful
krishnaverma
hacker

Activity: 1330
Merit: 106

Available for rent

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:38:07 PM

I still can't understand people who follow links from e-mail and send their private keys to unknown places. I personally know a man who has three times asked the managers of the bounty of the companies to change purses, because the old one was stolen. The private key is the kind of thing that needs to be hidden is safer than a pin code of the credit card. But every time they step on the same rake.

This happens in following situations:

1) You are ignorant of the importance of keys.

2) You know the value of keys but were asked about it at a time when you were busy with some other work. In such a situation the mind gets confused and you might end up giving crucial details.

Signature available for rent
SandraStark

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:47:53 PM

Therefore, I 1) never participate in Airdrop. 2) I don't follow links from emails. At the same time, I am sure that this is not even 1/4 of the protection of my wallet ...For 2 months my friend was hacked by 2 eth wallet. Regarding the first case, she suggested that she could get on a phishing site. But the second address of the wallet did not show anywhere, except for Google-form bounty. Now I understand that even for bounty hunters to have a wallet on the website MEW - this is not enough.
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:27:27 AM

Hacker and Scammer is the 'part' of the bitcoin world, and i think it is the dark side of the bitcoin side, so i advice you to be careful because of the scammers and hackers, you need to check twice about the link and input text that you inputted on internet

BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 12:38:59 AM

Because of the huge amount of money in crypto, hackers and scammers are working tirelessly every time to steal from crypto users and investors. Remember, crypto is decentralized hence the total security of tokens lies largely in the care of the wallet holder. It is therefore very necessary to treat login details meticulously in order to avoid being phished, hacked or scammed.

KKH84

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:47:23 AM

Many hackers have new ways to steal their assets, are always careful before working on airdrops can prevent a little from losing assets, my advice is not to fill in the airdrop if it is ordered to enter private keys and learn about their projects and websites.
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:52:39 AM

I believe that you just need to keep the main sites in the browser bookmarks, and then there will be no such situations when you accidentally went to the wrong address
Yes, you have a point buddy,  its just very hard to make accounts safe because if this well trained and knowledgeable scammers that wishes us to suffer and get what we all have. That is why needs to be more extra careful and dont trust your accounts to someone else especially people in the internet.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
andylioe78

Activity: 267

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:19:13 AM

Everywhere There are always scams and hackers who try to get money by stealing, they can't use their intelligence to achieve something better than stealing.
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:24:25 AM

Always have many way for hecker to get your data and take your money, you have more secure your account and always save your asset at new coin and keep your money save by holding at exchange accout.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████