Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:17:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] H2O Coin |Yahoo!Finance & more| DGW + Scrypt-N - *DONATED 17.5BTC*  (Read 247089 times)
Vandalay23

Activity: 341
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 11:05:44 PM

I love H2O more than Cleanwatercoin, they have the NO.1 vote on mintpal now. Shall we do something  ?
With 2 BTC we can get first place. But who's gonna pay 2 BTC only for votes? Smiley

Maybe the dev has about 17BTC from the IPO.. who knows?
Can't just ask 1 person to front the whole payment for votes...  I've sent BTC to vote as well as voting myself (BTC and address is in my signature)
If everyone chips in and votes we can get this coin to the top

Lol you just keep jerking in quicksand don't you?
Admit it, it was a good example. Smiley

I love H2O more than Cleanwatercoin, they have the NO.1 vote on mintpal now. Shall we do something  ?
With 2 BTC we can get first place. But who's gonna pay 2 BTC only for votes? Smiley

That should be 17.5, not 17.

Paid for articles, paid people who worked with me. I kept 2btc for my own needs. Yeah. I did that.

It's nice of you to admit you kept 2btc for yourself, I personally don't mind that.
But now the coin is in trouble, maybe you can donate half of it to the voting, I guess it will help other to chip in.
Think about H2O going first just before the end of the vote.
All cryptoworld will talk about clean water.
Just imagine. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
@ThisWeeksCoin (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 11:10:05 PM

I love H2O more than Cleanwatercoin, they have the NO.1 vote on mintpal now. Shall we do something  ?

Can't just ask 1 person to front the whole payment for votes...  I've sent BTC to vote as well as voting myself (BTC and address is in my signature)

I love H2O more than Cleanwatercoin, they have the NO.1 vote on mintpal now. Shall we do something  ?

Paid for articles, paid people who worked with me. I kept 2btc for my own needs. Yeah. I did that.

It's nice of you to admit you kept 2btc for yourself, I personally don't mind that.
But now the coin is in trouble, maybe you can donate half of it to the voting, I guess it will help other to chip in.
Just imagine. 
Let's say that those 2BTC were invested in H2O Tongue
So, yeah, we're bagholding together.

I mean, I don't have to hide anything. Nor I'm willing to hide something.

But I don't have enough funds to do anything, that's the problem.

I have a good chunk of H2O, if that means something to anyone.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
= Altcoin creation, promotion & giveaways =
╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 05:37:30 AM

Just imagine. 

can you pay more attention on promoting this coin H20, not being active in other coins!!!

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
rancherlike

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 05:43:17 AM

I have kept an eye on it and I must say I am impressed.
rancherlike

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 06:17:13 AM

Beautiful interface, I love.
Orangecoin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 07:00:28 AM

I love watching This Weeks Coin come into the troll box and troll how he's trading the IPO. Shocked

@ThisWeeksCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 08:57:08 AM

I love watching This Weeks Coin come into the troll box and troll how he's trading the IPO. Shocked

HiHo, do you know how much info I hold regarding you?

Stop talking s**t because you wanted 5BTC to make H2O, now you're spreading FUD, you fool. Go back in the trollbox, where's your place. Where none is taking you seriously.

Also, keep making more fail coins, one day you might get the jackpot.

Just imagine.  

can you pay more attention on promoting this coin H20, not being active in other coins!!!
Yeah, sure. I can do that.

My job is to promote coins. That's how I pay my bills.

Vandalay23

Activity: 341

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 09:41:32 AM

Actually its 20BTC, not 2
Black Tongue

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 10:42:19 AM

I just want to chime in here real quick. This is the second dick related comment you've made. Clearly you have penis on the mind. Dude, I think you're coming out, right here on Bitcoin forum! To celebrate your new found sexual preference I urge you to buy some rainbowcoins.

Cry scam or shitcoin all you want, the fact is you're crying, on the internet of all places. How about you cry babies just leave the cryptos to the adults. Or mine some Crybabycoins, or Pacifiercoins, or Dirtydiapercoins. Or just clock back in to your job at The Glory Hole and forget that your ego just got smashed by a random on the interwebz.

Mine this coin and spread the positive message. Who cares if you don't make bank off this coin, the whole point  was to help and raise awareness for the less fortunate. =)
I lol'd hard with this comment. I can't reply..

Thanks. Smiley

DimeCoin is right on our tail with them being 8 to 10 votes behind. In order to be more efficient, we need to have a bigger community IMO.

Few ideas I have :
- pumping the H2O reddit a little to increase the coin's popularity creating news, settings giveaways, inviting other crypto fanatics.
- updating the website because it hasn't been since March.
- trying to get in touch with other water charities maybe, so the coin could be better known
- making the partner charities have a visible H2O address so people non-aware of crypto currencies can look for the coin out of curiosity (I mean, I just went to thewaterproject.org and their crypto address is in BTC...)
- setting a monthly donation date from the community to selected water charities. Maybe, every 1st of the month, each of us could give 1K drops. Or maybe every 10th we donate 10K drops, I don't know.
- updating the wallet with the possibility of a donation fee for every transaction with a system of pool of charities rotating every week. The website could have another tab named "charities" with some kind of calendar where we could know which pool will be selected every week through voting or just randomnly
- resuscitating the h2ofaucet.com which seems to be dead for days now.

We should try to be innovative also. If we want to be a true charity coin, we should expect to donate a part of what we earn or trade.
For example about the Faucet maybe it could go both ways :
 - A majority going to the visitor
 - The rest going to a charity
Therefore, the more people who "play", the more coins are donated.

We could use this 2 in 1 (reward / donation) as new basis for everything we do, that's why I had this idea of a donation fee. Therefore the very core of the coin would be a charity one as every transaction, every purchase, ever coin movement could give birth to a donation to a charity.
All in all, we have to reinforce the charity side of the coin and not just expect to go on Mintpal for the coin to be another puppet in the hands of traders. The coin is too weak at the moment and it would get crushed if added. Fortunately, we are far from being listed but still, we should work to strengthen the coin through the growth of the community and to good publicity.

If we can be big enough (relatively), maybe we could touch bigger water charities which could in return create bigger publicity for the coin and so on. But we have to be more dynamic  Undecided
I need a team.

You and Jake_Shake should join IRC and talk with me.

#H2OCoin on freenode.

Drop me a PM here when you both guys see this reply.

PM'd you on IRC.

Exchange with me on twitter : @BlackT0ngue
@ThisWeeksCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 01:18:18 PM

I'd like to make an announcement:

I'm forming a team.

So far, in H2O's team is:

BlackTongue & myself.

I'm expecting another 3 persons to join, so we can move on.

I haven't decided who's going to be in charge of what, yet.

wendy5

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 01:24:01 PM

what is the difference between h2o and water?
@ThisWeeksCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 01:24:32 PM

what is the difference between h2o and water?
Code, actions?

What do you mean exactly?

BeautyMM

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 01:45:46 PM

Hope it will be solved soon.Waiting for u.

juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 03:00:30 PM

I'm forming a team.

BlackTongue & myself.

we need this action. Smiley

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 03:11:20 PM

Top of the list to you and your low hash rates.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=522235.0
@ThisWeeksCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 03:15:41 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2014, 03:37:57 PM by @ThisWeeksCoin

Top of the list to you and your low hash rates.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=522235.0
Oh noes, budaturd gonna fork H2O.

You're jealous for something? Because we donated for a good cause and you've failed with so many clones?
I don't get it?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=522235.msg6653865#msg6653865

&

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=522235.msg6653982#msg6653982

Have fun, fool.

You mad because you didn't get 5BTC to make H2O? haha

Black Tongue

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 03:46:05 PM

I'm forming a team.

BlackTongue & myself.

Thanks.

So from now on, I will be helping @ThisWeeksCoin and H2O.

About me :
I'm french, 27, and in the crypto world since February.
I was not part of the IPO, I'm not paid by TWC, I'm not promised riches. I own around 120K drops only because I mined it with my lonely 280x. I was convinced by the coin and its purpose when I witnessed the actual 17.5 BTC donation. I talked with TWC about the coin what he wanted for it and I share his views so that's why I'm willing to help.
I'm not a dev and won't be helping in that. My goal is to help the coin through ideas, communication and design. I believe this coin have potential not necessarily because it will worth much but because it can be different. That's not what TWC want and that's not what I want.
I believe that we could build a good community and having people interested in us by building patiently our house.

What we want :
1. A coin that can donate to charities though mining and trading which are the both sides of a coin
2. An involved and peaceful community who is interested in the coin not because of its p&d capacity (which I hope are null) but for it's very core
3. An transparent and visible foundation which will work in interest of the coin and the community to meet its goals

My ideas (short term) :
1a. Creating a donation fee in the wallet alongside the transaction fee. The donation fee came from the Tobin Tax which was an idea from a late american economist James TOBIN to tax international transactions in order to redistribute them to the countries concerned a little like Robin Hood. We don't want it to be a punishment but a willingful donation. Therefore like the transaction fee, it will not be mandatory. If wanted a 5% donation fee could be interested. We will need it to be efficient AND TRANSPARENT in order to prove that the system works so we could create interest in other charities but also to people interested in crypto.
The donation address will be visible on the website, same as its amount (both in H2O and BTC) which should be updated as often as possible (every minute ?)
1b. Creating multiple forms of "reward / donation" programs (games, faucets, tipbots lotteries etc.) to build the coin.
1c. Making the coin better known.

2. We'll need to update the different facades we have (Reddit, Website) and keep updating as news come and as progress is being made
- We don't need to fight with other cryptos, the crypto world is young and there is room for everybody. We don't need to be aggressive with others but focused on ourselves and our progress. Let all of our energy here, we don't need to disrupt other threads.
- We need to share ideas to make the coin better. Everybody is welcome and will be listened to. You can PM me if needed I will respond.
- Don't be in this community only for a possible reward. Really. We want you to believe in the purpose of the coin (because we do) and that were are going in the right direction. We'll need you to keep reminding us to go where we have to.
- Keep mining, keep supporting the coin through that.

3. We'll need 3 more people to help the coin
If you feel like you can :
 - help with design (website, reddit, logos, charts etc.)
 - help with sharing ideas
 - help with development
 - help by promoting H2O around you or through your networks

You're greatly welcome.

Corollary (long term)
I think that by being 1. Innovative and charitable, 2. Strong and focused and 3. Transparent, we can bring some interest on the coin. Rebuilding the basis of the coin and the community will help increasing the network hashrate which is sinking currently and may help the value rise. That will only be if we are strong enough as a community.

Secondary things
- Voting on Mintpal is important but for the moment, it's ok if we are not listed here. We will need to rebuild in order not to be puppets on exchanges. Being pumped is nice for who is interested in get rich quick but we are not. Let's build a nice house and be satisfied by it before even thinking about selling it.

Ideas that can also be up to discussion
- Algo maybe (even if we like scrypt-n)
- Securing method (even if POS will be difficult to implement but it could be interesting if holding could also produce donations, so who knows)
- Number of coins maybe

Let's get to work Smiley

Exchange with me on twitter : @BlackT0ngue
muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 03:51:22 PM

You paid 5 BTC? Seriously?
@ThisWeeksCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 03:51:39 PM

Awesome post, Black Tongue.

Welcome aboard!

@ThisWeeksCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 03:52:18 PM

You paid 5 BTC? Seriously?
No, just spreading lies, like you do.

Have a walk, go away from here stinky hater.

Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: