Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:41:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] H2O Coin |Yahoo!Finance & more| DGW + Scrypt-N - *DONATED 17.5BTC*  (Read 247089 times)
PhoneBloks

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:01:11 AM

Good news : the giveaways details are set :
 - 7 days long
 - official pool : https://mining.theminingpools.com/
 - proof : screenshot from you that we will cross with  the pool' data.
 - scaled reward to encourage longer mining
 --- 5% bonus per day of mining with a maximum of 25%
 --- minimum bonus of 5K H2O per day, maximum of 25K H2O per day
 ----- example : if you mine 2 days, you'll get a 10% bonus ; if you mine 4, you'll get a +20% or if you mine 6 days, you'll get +25%
 ----- example 2 : if your hashrate gives you 15K H2O a day, you'll get +5K H2O no matter what ; if  it gives you 150K a day, you'll get +25K H2O (the max).

Feel free to express your feelings about it. If you want something different, state it, we're open to suggestions.  Wink

We'll greatly encourage any supporter to give some H2O to the giveaway fund at this address : HTAKTQYJBq6XNpHCo5GjJkzGj5ZADfWpry
Explorer here : http://cryptexplorer.com/address/HTAKTQYJBq6XNpHCo5GjJkzGj5ZADfWpry
As of today, there is 1.1M in it. 100% of it will be redistributed to the miners.

It will be announced on ThisWeeksCoin.com (as it is forbidden to do giveaways on BCT) but we hope to start next week.

Stay tuned Smiley

Hello everyone.

Been "away", trying to make some money to pay bills. My country was hit by big floods. Guess muddafudda made it.

Now, the post I'm quoting right now!

Mining marathon will start this Saturday!

- H2O needs a developer who's dedicated to the coin. Our team has ideas, but we don't have technical knowledge. So, if you're a dev, please contact me, if you're interested.

Our dev left.

Any of you heard about www.cryptorush.in exchange ?

Thisweekscoin user knows owner (maybe he is one of the owner) so be careful about what he writes, what he advices etc. more info here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624588.new#new

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PhoneBloks

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:03:12 AM

who know the hash rate of this coin?
why no many eople join in?
I like the idea about the water project,so I buy the coins to support.
but we need know the process  about the project  from dev ?
right?
We have 20-25MH/s average.

Most people want to get rich quick. I "designed" this coin not to be a pump and dump coin, that's the issue.

I'm busy with real life and a ton of problems atm. That's why I brought 2 amazing guys into the team.

Black Tongue and Jake.

They both have good ideas.

Thisweekscoin user knows owner (maybe he is one of the owners) so be careful about what he writes, what he advices etc. more info here

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
chanel

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:11:09 AM
Last edit: May 26, 2014, 09:24:36 AM by chanel

Good news : the giveaways details are set :
 - 7 days long
 - official pool : https://mining.theminingpools.com/
 - proof : screenshot from you that we will cross with  the pool' data.
 - scaled reward to encourage longer mining
 --- 5% bonus per day of mining with a maximum of 25%
 --- minimum bonus of 5K H2O per day, maximum of 25K H2O per day
 ----- example : if you mine 2 days, you'll get a 10% bonus ; if you mine 4, you'll get a +20% or if you mine 6 days, you'll get +25%
 ----- example 2 : if your hashrate gives you 15K H2O a day, you'll get +5K H2O no matter what ; if  it gives you 150K a day, you'll get +25K H2O (the max).

Feel free to express your feelings about it. If you want something different, state it, we're open to suggestions.  Wink

We'll greatly encourage any supporter to give some H2O to the giveaway fund at this address : HTAKTQYJBq6XNpHCo5GjJkzGj5ZADfWpry
Explorer here : http://cryptexplorer.com/address/HTAKTQYJBq6XNpHCo5GjJkzGj5ZADfWpry
As of today, there is 1.1M in it. 100% of it will be redistributed to the miners.

It will be announced on ThisWeeksCoin.com (as it is forbidden to do giveaways on BCT) but we hope to start next week.

Stay tuned Smiley

Hello everyone.

Been "away", trying to make some money to pay bills. My country was hit by big floods. Guess muddafudda made it.

Now, the post I'm quoting right now!

Mining marathon will start this Saturday!

- H2O needs a developer who's dedicated to the coin. Our team has ideas, but we don't have technical knowledge. So, if you're a dev, please contact me, if you're interested.

Our dev left.

Thisweekscoin user knows owner (maybe he is one of the owner) so be careful about what he writes, what he advices etc. more info here

You should ask escrow.ms or theymos to remove trust rating from alex's account; he is clearly abusing the trust system since you are in red; he left 2 negatives on your profile for the same thing (that's a second abuse); he is on extended list via escrow.ms. alex has a long history of leaving false feedbacks (as well as editing his posts when something needs to be hidden), you should mention that to escrow.ms when pm'ing him;

edit: I just read your topic; devianttwo and alex go waaay back; they're good pals from EAC and LOT days;
devianttwo also scammed with his pools, hackshard (or something like that); he scammed on EAC and USDe (verified, rumored to have scammed on other coins as well, but not verified);

you should mention that alex promoted stack coin (and made money off of it), he also promoted edge coin (very similar scam to stack coin, about 120 btc stolen); alex was also behind EAC, LOT, PANDA etc.

you would probably be interested in some of his other coins- COYE, Cryptonium etc.
threedream

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Stand up , Stand up , Stand up !

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:29:47 AM

Made in China ?

I have to get back all the lost .
chanel

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:39:43 AM

what follows is my personal opinion, not backed by evidence and such;

I don't think that alex donated anything to charities, his reputation of a greedy bastard tells me that he would actually steal from charities, rather then donate to them. I would like somebody to investigate this btc laundering, because it is simply not possible for me to comprehend that alex was left empty handed after this;

and those articles listed are not too encouraging; for example, one of the journalists

"About Richard Dambrosi
worked in the plastic blow molding industry for over 30 years"

is not very competent at writing articles; we all know you can buy an article for 30-40 usd, so those articles don't mean anything;

therefore, I think alex stole 17.5 btc instead of donating them; I would like to see somebody investigating this btc laundering, if there is anybody willing to do that;
chanel

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:46:10 AM

PhoneBloks,

if you need some more info, I'd be more then happy to share what I know with you; we can use this thread for sharing informations;
Black Tongue

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 11:35:22 AM

Come on supporters, we need some hashrate !
It's steadily declining...  Huh

And about the last baseless and false comments from chanel and Phonebloks : the 17.5 BTC were actually donated by TWC to thewaterproject, here's the confirmation from the organization's official twitter account : https://twitter.com/TheWaterProject/status/453555910896812032

Exchange with me on twitter : @BlackT0ngue
Kestrel71

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 03:30:08 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2014, 03:50:56 PM by Kestrel71

It is nice to see a community that is not driven by profit and profit alone, I can only applaud the good nature of some of the people invested and interested in this coin   Gives some of us hope that not every coin on this forum is run by some group of scammers constantly trying to rip people off.

-I don't know if you are alex's (dev of this fail coin) puppet account or just plain stupid

in case you're plain stupid; it is, however , more likely that you are his puppet account or a paid shill;

yes a shill account with so many posts to my name and so many posts on so many threads since dec 30th last year.  No, unlike you I don't go around spreading FUD and accusing people of being something they are not.  May I suggest you take a good look at yourself before accusing people of doing or being something they are not.

Insulting me because I post saying I see some good in this thread?  I would suggest you are the stupid one who can't even work out how to use the "Show the last posts of this person." feature.  Do my posts look like it is a shill account?

In fact don't answer me I really don't want to converse with such a slimy personality that goes around accusing forum members of things for just trying to be nice.

Looking at your "Show the last posts of this person." shows me you are a foul mouthed child with a fake account, and I am stupid? oh dear.

yes, you are definitely alex (dev of this fail coin);

at least don't use same puppet accounts on coins you were connected with, e.g. PANDA, 10-5 etc.; or conversing with your buddies, e.g. sevoque;
damn, every new generation of these scammers gets dumber and dumber;
spots is a genius compared to you;
Go look at what I have said about the devs of panda and 10-5.  You didn't even read what I said about them did you? you stupid dumb ignorant child.  I hate sevoque more than anyone on this forum.  Go read my "Show the last posts of this person." Like I have already told you to do once already and look back to what I have said about panda and 10-5 devs, and I am the stupid one?  You really are thick as shit, do you even know how to tie your own shoe laces. dumb is dumb and then there's chanel.

what follows is my personal opinion, not backed by evidence and such;

Your opinion is way off and rather dumb.

Where do these rejects of life come from, no one can really be this stupid can they? Sad

Last post on 10-5 was done by me ages ago https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=500971.1060 now go read what I said and then apologise to me for being a total prick and accusing me of things I have not done..
Anonz

Activity: 192

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 06:08:38 PM

Can we get an H2O support for the PHC? There needs to be more support for water in the Philippines after any limited supply.. this coin should be traded.

Anonz want to remain Anonymous. It's up to those who follow along with us.  My favorite coins?  Magi, Bitcoin, and Darkcoin. Thread about XMG: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=735170.0 - Market of XMG: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-XMG - #Magi on Freenode IRC:  https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#magi
Jake_Shake

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:56:56 AM

These people whining sound disgruntled, like they lost their candy money on some coin.

Here's the thing, a charity coin does sound absurd, i get that. You pump a coin, then you dump a coin, isn't that how works? Like where would charity fit into all that greed?

The short answer is it doesn't. Greed doesn't fit in with charity. Most of us here side with charity, if you side with greed just go focus on one of the many other coins out there. It's as easy as that.

Rumors of thieves and crypto crooks...If you're a good person with good intentions, you're in the right company and you're supporting the right coin.

Now, back to mining and supporting those without any means to obtaining drinking water! #H2Ocoin
petermike

Activity: 343

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 04:00:29 AM

the price of H2o is dumping so much.
Jake_Shake

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 05:07:05 AM

I want you all to ponder on this for a bit. ASICs are Totally coming online. Take note of the kind of insane jump in overall scrypt hashrate in the last month, and the megahashes we're to see, soon.

The landscape for ASIC resistant coins is still being carved out. Some of us saw the importance of that and immediately supported initiatives like Vertcoin.
Plain GPU miners, like myself, will migrate over time.

I want to throw a shout-out to the miners who have stuck in there. We've actually kept a steady hashrate, it could totally be better, but hey, thanks!

Also, you should obviously hold your coins, but trade em if you insist - movement is better than no movement!

=)
bralva86

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 12:42:03 PM

Pool: 3.14 MH/s Workers: 8 Difficulty: 0.06642213 Network: 0.00 GH/s

Your Current Hashrate:   1231.00 KH/s
Balance   2119.11281247
Unconfirmed   43904.26120556

Worker   Hashrate
farm1             1231

Grin

I still mine! I had saved about 4 million h2o drops!  Grin Grin Grin Im crazy....

But I think what to do next!  Shocked
vetalysd

Activity: 155

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 08:02:55 PM

VOTE FOR H2O COIN
please donate for dev.
BTC: 13MVMftimCmpQEsryo47pTs97ubmwkT31Y
LTC: Lh9ChfS1X3YWXmapr66nQjj3qZmys3qkNw
DOGE: DJMxzVrURhmsWFZHCjK5kDVHEqP5FcfGvy
Black Tongue

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 12:10:33 AM

H2O Supporters,

@ThisWeeksCoin being too busy lately to keep managing h2ocoin, I asked him on IRC if I (and others) could take this coin over because it was on life support these last weeks. I was losing faith so liking this coin's concept, it was frustrating not to be able to do anything as the coin was his. He agreed to a "community take over" so I and a couple of other people will now work as a team to rebuild the coin. We are already at least 4 in IRC interested in taking over the coin but anybody else interested in being part of the team is welcome.
Join #h2ocoin on Freenode for more details. I'll explain our plan to rebuild h2ocoin there.

We already have a willing (but busy) dev and we don't want him to be alone in this journey for the burden not to be too big. Therefore, we are looking for at least 2 others (c++ coders who know about wallet development) so we can build efficiently, in teamwork, and avoid security issues and bugs as multiple devs can verify a code more easily because we don't want to fail as multiple coins already have. A good dev team will help build innovations as they are the root of the people's interest and therefore of a coin's value.

I will soon create a new ANN in order to be able to edit the OP. Other changes will also be done soon (website, reddit, logo, color scheme...).

I believe a coin's value doesn't increase by itself just because an idea or a concept is good. It helps but it doesn't create anything. Innovations and trust in the managing team do.
The 3 main goals will then be :
 - 1. innovating by making h2o a charity coin at its core (as I already explained before) and expanding from there (the plan is in the making)
 - 2. with innovations, creating interest and proving our approach and, why not, setting a precedent ;
 - 3. with interest, supporting the hashrate and the price therefore the value of the coin. The value, we don't care at the moment because honestly, we're at the bottom  Cry. But we aim to rebuild the coin for it to be worth more than 50 sat in a short term.

=> All that to create a sustainable coin which will be able to have a place in the crypto world as I honestly believe we can.

I've been honest with you since the beginning and I hope you will believe my words. Ideas are here, so are the people willing to make the coin better and so is the community which is small but could easily grow if we roll up our sleeves to make it happen. We'll need some time obviously but more important, we'll need your trust.

Don't give up mining and keep holding as I do. Please, be patient even if I know you all have been pretty patient for a while now but be assured that changes are coming.

Can we get an H2O support for the PHC? There needs to be more support for water in the Philippines after any limited supply.. this coin should be traded.
This is a good idea which we will thinking about in the future.

the price of H2o is dumping so much.
Yes unfortunately I know. Interest is decreasing and there was no significant news lately therefore the value is down  Embarrassed

Pool: 3.14 MH/s Workers: 8 Difficulty: 0.06642213 Network: 0.00 GH/s

Your Current Hashrate:   1231.00 KH/s
Balance   2119.11281247
Unconfirmed   43904.26120556

Worker   Hashrate
farm1             1231

Grin

I still mine! I had saved about 4 million h2o drops!  Grin Grin Grin Im crazy....

But I think what to do next!  Shocked
I've mined more than 2.5M coins myself and never sold (I mine on xhash like you with more than 1500 blocks found). I'm still holding and mining. I know what you may feel but please be patient and keep holding and supporting the hashrate. Thanks.

kangkangyo

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 03:30:04 AM

use all of my btc go to buy it!

i only have 0.005BTC,but I`m really do it.
Black Tongue

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 03:07:15 PM

Final day of mining. Don't forget to send me your screenshots to show the amount of H2O mined per day.

use all of my btc go to buy it!

i only have 0.005BTC,but I`m really do it.
Thanks for your support.  Smiley

Black Tongue

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 04:39:55 PM

Don't forget to send me your pics or at least your stats (number of coins mined per day / total number) so I can reward you all.

If there are remaining funds, they will be given back to their owner respectively to how much were donated in the fund.

Thanks for your support.

gatt13

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 03:03:16 PM

I have a good feeling about this coin.  Once people start weeding out all the other junk coins and start seeing the potential for H2Ocoin people will come back.  Wallets fixed (haven't had any issues) not to mention as more and more scrypt asics come online people will be looking at N-scrypt and other algos for their gpu miners.  Any other news if any other dev's have looked at helping out H2O?

(Pinkcoin) 2YiJNXmXhzUGYwswPaR2beL4fUmfRvCqrF
   @abilliondoge
goingplaces

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:40:56 PM

Is anyone here alive?
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: