Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:15:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Optimistic Attitude  (Read 2445 times)
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:53:41 AM

It is always good to have an optimistic attitude. The universal laws of attraction tend to favour those that think positively most of the time. I am optimistic about the longer term crypto prospects but at the moment my optimism is also tempered with caution and my averaging down or new investment at this time is limited.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Godsinocool

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 09:03:11 AM

I sincerely agree with you. We've all got to be highly optimistic as regarding this cryptocurrency present disposition. Let's keep our hope alive and endure to see everything play out to our taste. Selling now will not do us any good at all. Therefore, holding with optimism is the best.
a2offrb

Activity: 453
Merit: 101

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:06:15 AM

It has been a gain saying that ''It is your belief that makes you what you are'' . Being pessimistic about any issue leads you to failure. However, I completely agrees with you that optimism is part of what we need to keep us at this Dip period going. The situation should not make us relent in the Crypto field as it shall soon turn a better deal.

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
connexus

Activity: 774
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:06:44 AM

Now that the whole market condition is highly disgusting and discouraging, what attitude do you think both investors and bounty hunters should have? In my own view, I think there is a need for optimistic attitude. Many are pessimistic as to whether crypto market will I ever recover. Many crypto lovers keep asking themselves will crypto market ever recover? . The way I look at it is that we need to be highly optimistic for a recovery for better profit making. I don't know if you agree with me.
Please let me know your opinion.

That is true we should have an optimistic attitude and a positive mind because if we are a negative thinker we might not pursue the bounties and crypto currency investment. We need to be patient and strive hard because if the crypto currency goes higher we will benefit from it.
gelinshidong

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:12:56 AM

For me, I am not worried about the current market, because this is an adjustment after the big spike, this adjustment may last for a while, but in the long run, the future of cryptocurrency is bright, its popularity is only sooner or later things.
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 10:07:28 AM

A good point of view
But I don’t think it’s about attitude or behavior or fear
It’s about the individual perspective; what do you know about the project you are hodling their coin??
What do you know about their development?

Those are vital informations a token Hodler should know and monitor always
That’s the way to be optimistic
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:12:53 AM

It is a special period, after the euphoria of last year a moment of stagnation was practically inevitable.
Now we can only hope that everything will start to grow again.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 10:19:56 AM

Investment strategies aren't determined by an optimistic or pessimistic attitude. First, you need to be smart and you have to avoid very risky investments.
pinkliar

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:23:23 AM

Investment strategies aren't determined by an optimistic or pessimistic attitude. First, you need to be smart and you have to avoid very risky investments.

But once you invest your money at thar moment you are need to face the risk that can happen, even you invest your money in bitcoin or in ico you always the stage of risk.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Junixi

Activity: 322
Merit: 5

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:24:34 AM

Now that the whole market condition is highly disgusting and discouraging, what attitude do you think both investors and bounty hunters should have? In my own view, I think there is a need for optimistic attitude. Many are pessimistic as to whether crypto market will I ever recover. Many crypto lovers keep asking themselves will crypto market ever recover? . The way I look at it is that we need to be highly optimistic for a recovery for better profit making. I don't know if you agree with me.

optimism is very important and i believe thatvyou need tonpaint a picture of happy future in order to achoebpve it later

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Junixi

Merit: 5

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:25:24 AM

But once you invest your money at thar moment you are need to face the risk that can happen, even you invest your money in bitcoin or in ico you always the stage of risk.
on the other hand optimism should jot blihd you and you need to see the wlorld as it is with all the good and bad signs

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:30:06 AM

Why would be negative ? Cryptocurrencies and  blockchain technology is still a revolutionary tech. innovation which
will take while be mass adopted. It will be a long way to go and there will be many ups and downs on the way.
Patience and optimism is welcome.

bawa_23

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:33:46 AM

Agreed, optimistic attitude always is helpful life & it should also be applied in Crytpocurrency. Crypto is new blokchain technology, Crypto market is downtrend since January, 2018 but soon narket will recover & bull will run as new people are investing in it. Believe in market & coins you invest. Investment maybe be for long term but you will earn good profit.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:49:04 AM

Yeah! Your right being a bounty hunters it needs a lot of patient, positive mind, wide knowledge and experience in dealing with the bolish market because if you don't have that kind of attitude being optimistics it won't be a successful trader and hunters.
ranold

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:45:07 PM

I completely agree, but I think that we need to focus on projects which solve real business problems
thesosorr

Activity: 691

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:51:10 PM

hey guys. I disagree if you say market conditions are not disgusting even though in reality market conditions are experiencing a downturn.
in the form of disappointment that you conveyed in this thread I agree, even very many complain about the current market conditions. success continues for us and be patient.
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:13:57 PM

You are actually correct. The best attitude to aplly in this bear market is being optimistic and think of possible ways on how to earn from it. There are a lot of things to do to earn cryptocurrency. If you dont feel trading your altcoins because of repeated price dump, switch to bounty hunting or airdrops. Holding those altcoins is not a bad idea but we also have to know when to cut those losses by trading it to fiar currency or an altcoin that have fix price like USDT ot TUSD.
gikere

Activity: 171
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:18:46 PM

I think an 'optimistic attitude' or usual happy go lucky won't make any difference on the whole market. In the end, you have to take in the risk and deal with it.
mgrbtc

Activity: 348

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:19:18 PM

The fall can not be infinite. I see no reason for pessimism. You just have to wait. Growth will be required. Maybe not as soon as many would like, but it will be for sure.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:27:19 PM

I'm not really sure crypto currency will have a high price like in 2017, I just believe that the price of bitcoin will not be more than $ 10,000 price. A prolonged downtrend will make the market weak and left by many investors who have suffered huge losses after they arrived at the beginning of January. So they will think more hard to re-enter in a less convincing situation. So, this is just my belief, seeing that the potential of crypto currency and blokchain up to now is convincing but for the high price of each crypto currency I am not convincing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: