Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:16:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 [331] 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 ... 543 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN-EMC2 Einsteinium FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY KMD-dPoW  (Read 1076342 times)
bluelab

Activity: 267
Merit: 150

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 06:40:40 AM

All the work being done is great.
But is there any way you can put all of this stuff on the original post for this thread.
Just digging through 300+ posts may make it difficult for those who are new to the coin, or researching it.
Thanks!

Take a look on the first page and original post.
Let me know if you like it.
What info would you like to see there?

Regards,
Sipecusa

Every day holds the possibility of a miracle | www.emc2.foundation | www.bluelab.us | saved penny = earned penny
CryptoRobert

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 08:18:26 AM

Am I the only one who's new EMC2 wallet has been deleted by Avira?
cybercash

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 09:16:08 AM

Am I the only one who's new EMC2 wallet has been deleted by Avira?

Don't use Avira, it's the biggest $h!t out there. Use Qihu 360, it has the avira engine, bitdefender and panda cloud in one. Avira is loaded with adverts and makes the PC ultra slow...

cybercash - bathing in cybercurrencies
SweetStars

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 02:28:37 AM

All the work being done is great.
But is there any way you can put all of this stuff on the original post for this thread.
Just digging through 300+ posts may make it difficult for those who are new to the coin, or researching it.
Thanks!

Take a look on the first page and original post.
Let me know if you like it.
What info would you like to see there?

Regards,
Sipecusa

Looks much better!
The alt. bloodbath right now is not bothering me. If anything it is a buying opportunity right now.
I have seen way too many of these. Some of us are in it for the long run.
ARTISTCOLONY

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 02:52:06 AM

We can vote with wallet einsteinium to choose which project we want to support?

you will vote with actual coin, each coin 1 vote

What happens with the coin afterwards? Will it be worthless? Is it going back on the market, how does this work?

Idea is to hold a percentage of the EMC2 for a period of time until certain goals are reached. I'll write up what my idea was for the platform. It's all over the forum, but this deserves a pretty chart.

- EMC2 voting would be for projects you want to support.
-- Winning projects would receive the coins, most likely in escrow with goals etc.
--- Backers of losing projects would be refunded their coins minus a small percent admin fee (1).

Achievement rewards and most likely equity in projects or some incentive would give backers a return on investment ... or a warm fuzzy feeling they helped something useful.

I'd like two directions: Professional and Grants (Social/Charitable).

- Pro's like in software licencing world would pay to use the platform.
- Social (like Schools projects and such) would be free to use the platform if they can include teaching about cryptocurrency.

Obviously a fee structure would be in place to generate revenue for the upkeep and development of the platform.

(1) - Even backing losing projects is good for EMC2, as it would remove some coins from the market for a certain period of time while the voting is in progress. - In effect, one could back a project .. wait 2 weeks say, and when they receive 95-98% of their coins back, the price could be higher.

HOW MANY EMC2 DO THE DEVELOPERS HOLD? Cool ===> rich list? hmmmmm
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 07:09:08 PM

What happens with the coin afterwards? Will it be worthless? Is it going back on the market, how does this work?

Idea is to hold a percentage of the EMC2 for a period of time until certain goals are reached. I'll write up what my idea was for the platform. It's all over the forum, but this deserves a pretty chart.

-- Winning projects would receive the coins, most likely in escrow with goals etc.
--- Backers of losing projects would be refunded their coins minus a small percent admin fee (1).

Achievement rewards and most likely equity in projects or some incentive would give backers a return on investment ... or a warm fuzzy feeling they helped something useful.

- Social (like Schools projects and such) would be free to use the platform if they can include teaching about cryptocurrency.

Obviously a fee structure would be in place to generate revenue for the upkeep and development of the platform.

(1) - Even backing losing projects is good for EMC2, as it would remove some coins from the market for a certain period of time while the voting is in progress. - In effect, one could back a project .. wait 2 weeks say, and when they receive 95-98% of their coins back, the price could be higher.

Who knows but, since there was no pre-mine, who cares? This coin has been around since 2014 and there are a lot of us here that "hold" a lot of EMC2. Don't worry about the Devs.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
ARTISTCOLONY

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 07:10:22 PM

Who knows but, since there was no pre-mine, who cares? This coin has been around since 2014 and there are a lot of us here that "hold" a lot of EMC2. Don't worry about the Devs.

i care because my boiler room team has been puffing it !! Cool lol
R-J-F

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 07:11:13 PM

i care because my crew has been pumping it !! Cool lol

Yea, right, sure you have. LoL

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
ARTISTCOLONY

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 07:12:11 PM

actually ya PAID PUMPER lol Wink
R-J-F

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 07:13:28 PM

Ah ok, you have fun with that now, just don't hurt yourself!   Grin

ARTISTCOLONY

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 07:50:07 PM

Ah ok, you have fun with that now, just don't hurt yourself!   Grin

it was because it takes time to hype Cool lol
SweetStars

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 02:20:48 AM
Last edit: May 26, 2017, 02:40:14 AM by SweetStars

Looking at the history, the current Devs took over from the original ones who handed it off at some point. They basically have been working on this coin even when it bottomed out at 25 satoshis. So my guess is they hold a nice stake in the coin from buying low, but there are also other folks who hold this coin.

The reality is the coin is significantly undervalued. They have a dedicated team who have been working and accomplishing targeted goals. The total supply is about 300 million, about 200 million which has been mined, unlike some coins which number in the billions. Its sell walls are also relatively weak in comparison. The foundation has a stake, but I have seen it used for projects they back based on the foundations mission.

This is just my opinion though, and you may agree or disagree. I have been lurking for a few years, I have seen the worst when it was 25, and I have seen its current highs. The dedication of the current devs should be commended. They have pushed forward with both the lows and highs for years.
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 05:50:31 AM

Looking at the history, the current Devs took over from the original ones who handed it off at some point. They basically have been working on this coin even when it bottomed out at 25 satoshis. So my guess is they hold a nice stake in the coin from buying low, but there are also other folks who hold this coin.

The reality is the coin is significantly undervalued. They have a dedicated team who have been working and accomplishing targeted goals. The total supply is about 300 million, about 200 million which has been mined, unlike some coins which number in the billions. Its sell walls are also relatively weak in comparison. The foundation has a stake, but I have seen it used for projects they back based on the foundations mission.

This is just my opinion though, and you may agree or disagree. I have been lurking for a few years, I have seen the worst when it was 25, and I have seen its current highs. The dedication of the current devs should be commended. They have pushed forward with both the lows and highs for years.

then there are those like us ( cwi ) ...

we hold NO coins - but are more than happy to support ( and subsequently be part of ) a team that are dedicated and 'good' people ... as well as 'devs' ...

this is a good project - see it for what it is ...

#crysx

ARTISTCOLONY

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 07:28:50 AM

we hold NO coins - but are more than happy to support ( and subsequently be part of ) a team that are dedicated and 'good' people ... as well as 'devs' ...

#crysx

you are delusional if you support a coin you don't hold = that's silly rabbit Cool
bluelab

Activity: 267
Merit: 150

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 08:43:53 AM
Last edit: May 26, 2017, 11:25:17 AM by bluelab

#crysx

you are delusional if you support a coin you don't hold = that's silly rabbit Cool

I know one more supporter that has no coins at all Wink

Every day holds the possibility of a miracle | www.emc2.foundation | www.bluelab.us | saved penny = earned penny
SweetStars

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 01:01:04 PM

#crysx

Bringing on new people is never a bad thing, even if they do not (yet) have a stake in the currency. Especially if they are helping things progress and doing the hard work of coding projects like bluelab. It should be noted, the foundation has been bringing on new people to help out, that is always a good thing.
The two foundation board members (Vavarian and Djnocide) though I think do have a stake, and they have been keeping this going for a few years now.
Again I am just an observant investor in the coin who bothered to read through the threads and has been lurking for some time.
ARTISTCOLONY

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 01:04:59 PM

#crysx

so what exactly are you supporting? Smiley
ARTISTCOLONY

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 01:06:33 PM

#crysx

Bringing on new people is never a bad thing, even if they do not (yet) have a stake in the currency. Especially if they are helping things progress and doing the hard work of coding projects like bluelab. It should be noted, the foundation has been bringing on new people to help out, that is always a good thing.
The two foundation board members (Vavarian and Djnocide) though I think do have a stake, and they have been keeping this going for a few years now.
Again I am just an observant investor in the coin who bothered to read through the threads and has been lurking for some time.

Vavarian is a good dude and should get props for his outstanding work as a community leader Cool
SweetStars

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 01:10:00 PM

#crysx

Bluelab is the lead tech/coder for the coin. It is on the foundations website. He and his team is the one who is behind all the recent upgrades to the coin.
ARTISTCOLONY

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 01:22:01 PM

#crysx

Bluelab is the lead tech/coder for the coin. It is on the foundations website. He and his team is the one who is behind all the recent upgrades to the coin.

i'm one of the key supporters of this project that's why i ask Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 [331] 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 ... 543 »
  Print  

Jump to: