Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:39:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 543 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN-EMC2 Einsteinium FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY KMD-dPoW  (Read 1076342 times)
gizz_

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 06:09:32 PM

@derbrause

big thx for your work Smiley
ThePeePs

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

https://cryptassist.io

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 06:59:24 PM

I can setup a P2Pool node in the US, just need the networks.py configs Smiley
if it was this easy.... Tongue
https://github.com/einsteinium/p2pool-emc2

you have to build out of the py_module AND the ltc folder..

Instructions and a little how to will follow soon

I have a P2Pool up and running http://p2pool.thepeeps.net:41876

@derbrause  Nice work on the module  Smiley

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /
      ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▀  ███  ▀▀█████
 ████     █████     ████
████     ███████
███▀    ████ ████
███▄   ████   ████
████  ████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████
 ███████████████████████
  █████▄▄       ▄▄█████
   ▀█████████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
leonar76

Activity: 678
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 07:00:19 PM

WTS 240K EMC2 = 2.3 BTC just PM
derbrause

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 07:03:28 PM

I can setup a P2Pool node in the US, just need the networks.py configs Smiley
if it was this easy.... Tongue
https://github.com/einsteinium/p2pool-emc2

you have to build out of the py_module AND the ltc folder..

Instructions and a little how to will follow soon

I have a P2Pool up and running http://p2pool.thepeeps.net:41876

@derbrause  Nice work on the module  Smiley

Ohh that wasnt me - Hail to bored723 as i wrote!!!

EMC2: ESnKiK1Bbd1qt8h2bUNPvymy4aFPoAuQRo
Join the Einsteinium - Community! - Einsteinium.org - bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=494708
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 07:04:29 PM

The markets not there yet but don't worry, it soon will be. Just HODL. This coin is poised for some major success.

Wink
leonar76

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 07:10:53 PM

The markets not there yet but don't worry, it soon will be. Just HODL. This coin is poised for some major success.

Wink

i am holding Smiley , but we must in some big exchanges , i cant trade this amount, if i trade dump & pump Smiley  the exchanges  volumes are too small. so than i want to quit.
chocobo

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 07:15:55 PM

I just used 5 cryptsy points to vote it up!
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 07:17:36 PM

Wink

i am holding Smiley , but we must in some big exchanges , i cant trade this amount, if i trade dump & pump Smiley  the exchanges  volumes are too small. so than i want to quit.

I totally feel you but this coin is going to grow organically. We'll be listed on bigger exchanges soon but even then I would recommend HODLing this coin. We'll be making our fist donation soon and that will be released with a press release. Its going to make major waves and people will take notice.

Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 07:28:16 PM

Ok guys, time to ask this wonderful community for your input on how we disperse with the coins collected for the donation.

Were leaning towards a few different directions and we would absolutely love your help.

So to start, at the end of epoch 1 we will have 750000 EMC2 available in the fund to donate.

Should we donate it all in one shot or do you think we should hold a certain percent as a roll over to start saving for when the rewards start decreasing.

Also,

Were thinking of offering between 10-12 nominations and having a top three winners so more people are directly affected through our donation.

1st-70%
2nd-20%
3rd-10%

Or something similar to that. Do you guys agree with that or should it be a winner take all event. Smiley

What do you guys think?
ottobene

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 07:39:09 PM

Wink

I totally feel you but this coin is going to grow organically. We'll be listed on bigger exchanges soon but even then I would recommend HODLing this coin. We'll be making our fist donation soon and that will be released with a press release. Its going to make major waves and people will take notice.

Thank dev for they work! Cool! Smiley
dille71

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 07:43:11 PM

Ok guys, time to ask this wonderful community for your input on how we disperse with the coins collected for the donation.

Were leaning towards a few different directions and we would absolutely love your help.

So to start, at the end of epoch 1 we will have 750000 EMC2 available in the fund to donate.

Should we donate it all in one shot or do you think we should hold a certain percent as a roll over to start saving for when the rewards start decreasing.

Also,

Were thinking of offering between 10-12 nominations and having a top three winners so more people are directly affected through our donation.

1st-70%
2nd-20%
3rd-10%

Or something similar to that. Do you guys agree with that or should it be a winner take all event. Smiley

What do you guys think?
Three winners sounds best imo and maybe save like 10%

Mintcoin: MsFGc9atNN6DddEsQHiq7MgDieoSLwtmg5
InformationCoin: Je4ZhmQBSd68oZ7CeXWMrWEsyprTXAVFuX
leonar76

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 07:50:18 PM

how the foundation sell approx 500K emc2 , i am allready i cant sell my 240K right now Smiley cause i dont want to dump the price. but the project that the foundation support, not think like that, just sell this amount quickly. i advise we wait big exchanges, then foundation gives this amount to the projects.
derbrause

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 07:55:27 PM

THE P2POOL is released !!

After something about ~52hrs of pure work the nodes are finally up, tested and working like a charm! This was a very long and hard way to go but we made it.
The "problem" we do have with the normal p2pool is that the payouts arent deterministic retrieveable by the halvings or something else. Eventhough its a "random" reward which needs to be calculated based on the current epoch. This fancy nerd stuff was done by "bored723" who deserves a lot of love from us all! (EMC2 Address will follow - investigate is needed here)

Currently we are working on a possiblity to give you a "one-click-windows-p2pool-installer" as its not that easy to setup your own node on windows yet - SORRY. We are working on it!

Okey : Let the games begin and give a warm welcome for :

http://einsteinium-eu.cloudapp.net:41876 (Webfrontend) - stratum+tcp://einsteinium-eu.cloudapp.net:41876 (Stratum)
and
http://einsteinium-us.cloudapp.net:41876 (Webfrontend) - stratum+tcp://einsteinium-us.cloudapp.net:41876 (Stratum)

ICMP is disabled - dont struggle when you try to ping the DNS-Names (also the US node is not published by DNS yet - just be patient) - Connect and check your Stale-Rate. Thats it.
Another hint: Its normal that the "HW" rate is skyrocketing at your first connect - just let the code calculate your diff for 5-10min and restart your miner .. thats it :-). You have to do this jus once when your address is new on the p2pool network

How to connect:

All you have to do is use your current or a new Wallet-Address as a Username in your miner and ANYTHING as a password
e.g. :

stratum+tcp://einsteinium-eu.cloudapp.net:41876 -u ETD1Y65EaBbhRPRfhKGFNcimSYFvSkcYys -p x

DONT USE THIS WALLET-ADDRESS if you dont want to support me Tongue - Otherwise.. have fun!

Another thing to mention is:

You have to mine at least for 24hours to get your "real" and expected amount of EMC2s everytime a block is found by the network.

The most important part is:

Make this a huge network of nodes and miners as p2pool is basically not attackable by DDoS because of its design. One node can go down but not the whole network. Currently we are a bit vulnerable as there are only 2 nodes yet but i will speed up to provide all the information you need to setup your own node on linux.
As i said: Our Dev-Team is working on that one-Click Magic for the Windows-Guys :-)

Have fun and let me tell you that theres a lot more in the pipe for this awesome coin !

Please, can you explain how to configure my cgminer to mine at p2p server? Thanks a lot!

username = your EMC2 walletadress
Password = anything

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://einsteinium-eu.cloudapp.net:41876 -u ETD1Y65EaBbhRPRfhKGFNcimSYFvSkcYys -p x

Join the Einsteinium - Community! - Einsteinium.org - bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=494708
jesor

Activity: 80

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 07:55:57 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2014, 08:06:55 PM by jesor

Also,

1st-70%
2nd-20%
3rd-10%

What do you guys think?

I think you should donate 50% every epoch.
This will allow you to carry over a good amount over the first epochs from the start, which will decrease every epoch slowly.
As the value of the coin will double every epoch, this will make the reward increase with every epoch (hopefully)

Note: With 'Market value' I mean the value of the coins vs. the value at epoch 1.

Epoch 1: 750.000 > Donate 375.000 (50%) > Market value x1 > 375.000 value
Epoch 2: 375.000 + 375.000 (remaining from last round) = 750.000 > Donate 375.000 (50%) > Market value x2 = +- 750.000 value
Epoch 3: 187.500 + 375.000 (remaining from last round) = 562.500 > Donate 281.250 (50%) > Market value x4 = +- 1.125.000 value
Epoch 4: 93.750 + 281.250 (remaining from last round) = 375.000 > Donate 187500 (50%) > Market value x8 = +- 1.500.000 value
Epoch 5: 46.875 + 187.500 (remaining from last round) = 234.375 > Donate 117.187,5 (50%) > Market value x16 = +- 1.875.000 value
etc.

This is of course a very simple calculation, it might not exactly work like this, but it will at minimum cancel out a decreasing reward.

BTC: 18n52GK1f7C9t6a7BU7dDZ23xiRVgERbKS
LTC: LhLXbxisZRmQY9ZnDqSRM3JvbTQ8BPB9Qr
PIGGY: peqSJtPJanQdgPuWKbFg2Nw7zr52AHUmq5
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 08:01:29 PM

how the foundation sell approx 500K emc2 , i am allready i cant sell my 240K right now Smiley cause i dont want to dump the price. but the project that the foundation support, not think like that, just sell this amount quickly. i advise we wait big exchanges, then foundation gives this amount to the projects.

The deal for the foundation coins to btc will take place off the market. We have a few parties who already showed interest in buying the coins from the foundation.

We wont drop 500K+ coins on the market, that's for sure Don't worry.
chocobo

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 08:04:42 PM

Also,

1st-70%
2nd-20%
3rd-10%

What do you guys think?

I am fine with three winners, unless one project has a huge amount of the votes. The more we give to one the better chance the problem is solved.

I do see a problem with dumping 750000k though. I think we should announce a winner, and then hold their funds until a better price comes around and slowly sell the coins over a month long period. That way the projects get more funding and the coin lives. The projects could be promised 5% of their winnings per week or something.
derbrause

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 08:12:32 PM

After something about ~52hrs of pure work the nodes are finally up, tested and working like a charm! This was a very long and hard way to go but we made it.
The "problem" we do have with the normal p2pool is that the payouts arent deterministic retrieveable by the halvings or something else. Eventhough its a "random" reward which needs to be calculated based on the current epoch. This fancy nerd stuff was done by "bored723" who deserves a lot of love from us all! (EMC2 Address will follow - investigate is needed here)

Currently we are working on a possiblity to give you a "one-click-windows-p2pool-installer" as its not that easy to setup your own node on windows yet - SORRY. We are working on it!

http://einsteinium-eu.cloudapp.net:41876 (Webfrontend) - stratum+tcp://einsteinium-eu.cloudapp.net:41876 (Stratum)
and
http://einsteinium-us.cloudapp.net:41876 (Webfrontend) - stratum+tcp://einsteinium-us.cloudapp.net:41876 (Stratum)

ICMP is disabled - dont struggle when you try to ping the DNS-Names (also the US node is not published by DNS yet - just be patient) - Connect and check your Stale-Rate. Thats it.
Another hint: Its normal that the "HW" rate is skyrocketing at your first connect - just let the code calculate your diff for 5-10min and restart your miner .. thats it :-). You have to do this jus once when your address is new on the p2pool network

How to connect:

All you have to do is use your current or a new Wallet-Address as a Username in your miner and ANYTHING as a password
e.g. :

stratum+tcp://einsteinium-eu.cloudapp.net:41876 -u ETD1Y65EaBbhRPRfhKGFNcimSYFvSkcYys -p x

DONT USE THIS WALLET-ADDRESS if you dont want to support me Tongue - Otherwise.. have fun!

You have to mine at least for 24hours to get your "real" and expected amount of EMC2s everytime a block is found by the network.

Make this a huge network of nodes and miners as p2pool is basically not attackable by DDoS because of its design. One node can go down but not the whole network. Currently we are a bit vulnerable as there are only 2 nodes yet but i will speed up to provide all the information you need to setup your own node on linux.
As i said: Our Dev-Team is working on that one-Click Magic for the Windows-Guys :-)

Have fun and let me tell you that theres a lot more in the pipe for this awesome coin !

Please, can you explain how to configure my cgminer to mine at p2p server? Thanks a lot!

Password = anything

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://einsteinium-eu.cloudapp.net:41876 -u ETD1Y65EaBbhRPRfhKGFNcimSYFvSkcYys -p x

We just found our first Block!! :-))))

Join the P2Pool Revolution!

Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 08:15:13 PM

and

How to connect:

e.g. :

Password = anything

Code:

We just found our first Block!! :-))))

Join the P2Pool Revolution!

Nice, that was not too long. I'll try to throw some of my hash power over the next few days. We'll see what I can get going on.
ThePeePs

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

https://cryptassist.io

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 08:16:22 PM

Wow, that looks really nice!  Grin

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /
      ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▀  ███  ▀▀█████
 ████     █████     ████
████     ███████
███▀    ████ ████
███▄   ████   ████
████  ████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████
 ███████████████████████
  █████▄▄       ▄▄█████
   ▀█████████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 08:16:58 PM

Keep the donation payout structure advise coming guys. Love what I read so far, cant wait to see what others have to say.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 543 »
  Print  

Jump to: