Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 05:49:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 543 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN-EMC2 Einsteinium FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY KMD-dPoW  (Read 1076342 times)
etoque
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:51:15 AM

Some whale have got the word about Einsteinium  Wink

ottobene

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 04:55:57 AM

we got to top100 in http://coinmarketcap.com. Congrats! Smiley
Kreativekrypto

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:24:43 AM

we got to top100 in http://coinmarketcap.com. Congrats! Smiley

I just noticed that too, good to see. Especially with the upcoming donations and our comicon presence! Now let's pray my wife takes decent pics Lol.
praxiscat

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 05:52:30 AM

So it seems we got some support from Moolah. We are now on prelude.io as well.!
This is also a good sign because there are other services Moolah services outside of the exchange (merchant services).

Einsteinium.org
FL123

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:30:21 AM

So it seems we got some support from Moolah. We are now on prelude.io as well.!
This is also a good sign because there are other services Moolah services outside of the exchange (merchant services).

Moolah have done wonders for the dogecoin and vertcoin community, they also will have atms supporting bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin and vertcoin.  I have been trying to buy 1 atm from them for months but they currently have 50 prototypes already sold out, they are coming out in about 1, 2 months.
    It would be awesome if we can work with them so we can get included in their ATM's, escrow and payment services .

Kreativekrypto

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:30:47 AM

Yes! Very happy about Moolah, I don't think everyone realizes how big this is for Einsteinium, maybe soon.
derbrause

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 07:04:48 AM

https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/9608-einsteinium-currency-science?locale=en

Only 15 to go - we can do it!
Tell everyone you know :-))

EMC2: ESnKiK1Bbd1qt8h2bUNPvymy4aFPoAuQRo
Join the Einsteinium - Community! - Einsteinium.org - bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=494708
derbrause

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 07:23:20 AM

You are now able to register for the upcoming voting on our site
Sadly its not the best solution as we are still searching for a webdeveloper

Anyway:

http://einsteinium.org/voting-results/

Click on "Register" in the right bar under "Meta" and you are prepared for the Voting which is starting tomorrow :-).

Join the Einsteinium - Community! - Einsteinium.org - bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=494708
skysmile

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 07:34:32 AM

Up to now
I want to know is there appeared the wormhole events?
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 07:41:46 AM

Can someone point me to a decent, secure faucet script ?

I'd like to spread some of my self mined EMC2 on https://emc2.suprnova.cc just looking for a script to integrate.

Giveaways/Block Finder Rewards coming soon, hold on tight ! Smiley

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
azasio

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:15:38 AM

@Azasio...Thank you friend. Please keep us posted here on how its going. If you need some EMC2 to spread the love please let me know.

@Keits.. Seems that way to me.

Thanks i`ll keep in mind Smiley
Keits82

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:15:33 AM

Anyway:

Click on "Register" in the right bar under "Meta" and you are prepared for the Voting which is starting tomorrow :-).

there is something wrong with the homepage? links not working
dille71

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:21:52 AM

Anyway:

Hmm.. Anything i click on only takes me to the first page..
Can't find the register button

Mintcoin: MsFGc9atNN6DddEsQHiq7MgDieoSLwtmg5
InformationCoin: Je4ZhmQBSd68oZ7CeXWMrWEsyprTXAVFuX
derbrause

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:22:31 AM

we are currently implementing the Multi-Language feature which could affect the website - As soon as its running again without any problems ill update you guys.
Sorry for that!

derbrause

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 11:06:54 AM

Allright - Its up and running again ... we are now going to implement the translations you sent to us one by one :-).

Meanwhile - Happy registering!
http://einsteinium.org/wp-login.php?action=register

etoque
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 12:06:17 PM

Allright - Its up and running again ... we are now going to implement the translations you sent to us one by one :-).

Meanwhile - Happy registering!
http://einsteinium.org/wp-login.php?action=register

Oh yeah ! Its for voting ?
Määänsch

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 12:07:52 PM

Hi guys,

I've been mining this coin for about a week now and find the whole idea behind it very promising. I've been dealing with BTC for quite some time now (about 1,5 years I'd say) but never mined or had the feeling to really join the community up to this point. So you really got me with this  Smiley

First of all thank you to all the devs for the great work you are doing here. Keep it comming!

Next I'd like to share some thoughts about marketing. Every time I start talking about BTC or cryptos in general 90 % of the people haven't even heard of it (and I'm studying at a university which has it's focus on life sciences - informatics/biotech/engineering). The other 10 % pretty much only know the bad press. I only know two!!! people who really know whats going on. One of them only because I didn't stop bothering him with the topic. Last night I also made the experience that things posted on Facebook only catch attention when people already know what kind of info they will get. Not even my girlfriend opened the link to Thunderclap. Digital currency and a foundation? No offense but who is gonna click and read that? It's a bit like those people downtown trying to get you to sign some paper to rescue whales, penguins...etc. Very most people just pass by without even looking at them and only some few old ladies and shy people don't dare to say no and give their signature in the end. On the internet it's even easier to not even look at it. You don't even have to say no. I guess you know what I mean.
So how can we get lots of peoples attention in a more trustworthy environment than facebook or the internet in general? I think a good start would be to hang out flyers/posters at public places like universities. I could for instance start doing that in Hamburg/Germany. It's cheap and reaches lots of rather interested people. A short but meaningful text, a link to the homepage/facebook and maybe even a giveaway of small amounts of coins to people who register. Maybe it's also smart not to even mention BTC. Most of the people don't know them and the ones who know them associate rather dark/bad things with them. Such text should be really well thought about and discussed. It has to catch the attention of interested but absolutely clueless people. We could use eyecatching stuff in headlines like the recent proof of the big bang. Everybody loves topics like this at universities.

Another thing would be stickers without any explanation at all. Just something like "Einsteinium, the scientific currency. Google it!" would catch at least my attention. People are bored with their smart phones while waiting at the subway or bus or whatever and they would welcome such an opportunity to kill some time.

What do you think? I'd like to discuss the ideas, maybe get some nice words together and then spread them whereever we can. Everybody has some high school or university around with a black board (thats how we call it in Germany^^) that can be used for free for pretty much anything. And what's on this black boards has (thats at least what I believe) much more value than any post on facebook.
I apologize if somebody already came up with this. I didn't read the complete thread  Tongue

Määänsch
ottobene

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 12:14:49 PM

Thank you for your loyalty and faith in Emc2 Wink
ottobene

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 12:34:22 PM

Hi guys,

I've been mining this coin for about a week now and find the whole idea behind it very promising. I've been dealing with BTC for quite some time now (about 1,5 years I'd say) but never mined or had the feeling to really join the community up to this point. So you really got me with this  Smiley

First of all thank you to all the devs for the great work you are doing here. Keep it comming!

Next I'd like to share some thoughts about marketing. Every time I start talking about BTC or cryptos in general 90 % of the people haven't even heard of it (and I'm studying at a university which has it's focus on life sciences - informatics/biotech/engineering). The other 10 % pretty much only know the bad press. I only know two!!! people who really know whats going on. One of them only because I didn't stop bothering him with the topic. Last night I also made the experience that things posted on Facebook only catch attention when people already know what kind of info they will get. Not even my girlfriend opened the link to Thunderclap. Digital currency and a foundation? No offense but who is gonna click and read that? It's a bit like those people downtown trying to get you to sign some paper to rescue whales, penguins...etc. Very most people just pass by without even looking at them and only some few old ladies and shy people don't dare to say no and give their signature in the end. On the internet it's even easier to not even look at it. You don't even have to say no. I guess you know what I mean.
So how can we get lots of peoples attention in a more trustworthy environment than facebook or the internet in general? I think a good start would be to hang out flyers/posters at public places like universities. I could for instance start doing that in Hamburg/Germany. It's cheap and reaches lots of rather interested people. A short but meaningful text, a link to the homepage/facebook and maybe even a giveaway of small amounts of coins to people who register. Maybe it's also smart not to even mention BTC. Most of the people don't know them and the ones who know them associate rather dark/bad things with them. Such text should be really well thought about and discussed. It has to catch the attention of interested but absolutely clueless people. We could use eyecatching stuff in headlines like the recent proof of the big bang. Everybody loves topics like this at universities.

Another thing would be stickers without any explanation at all. Just something like "Einsteinium, the scientific currency. Google it!" would catch at least my attention. People are bored with their smart phones while waiting at the subway or bus or whatever and they would welcome such an opportunity to kill some time.

What do you think? I'd like to discuss the ideas, maybe get some nice words together and then spread them whereever we can. Everybody has some high school or university around with a black board (thats how we call it in Germany^^) that can be used for free for pretty much anything. And what's on this black boards has (thats at least what I believe) much more value than any post on facebook.
I apologize if somebody already came up with this. I didn't read the complete thread  Tongue

Määänsch

I hope as soon as dev team will be online, they connected to you and discuss Smiley
einsteinium (OP)

Activity: 536
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 01:45:38 PM

Hi guys,

Määänsch

Good Morning Määänsch,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to come here to post your opinions. You mention some ideas that I think would only help, no possibility to hinder. Smiley

That's some good stuff. But everything you mentioned is really time consuming. All of the members of the dev team work full time jobs all day long and then were on the net making sure all is running smoothly. Working with webdevs, talking with our community and just in general working till the weee hours of the morning. I know that for the last 7 days I slept less then 20 hours. That's not good.

If you would like to join our team and head up a "real life, in your face" marketing campaign  I'm all for it and would love to help you in any way I can. If this is of interest to you please send me a PM and we'll take it from there.

Thanks again for all your ideas and suggestions and I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Einsteinium

MIL coin Blue Paper www.emc2.foundation/mil
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 543 »
  Print  

Jump to: