Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:41:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long will bounty programs stay with us?  (Read 5219 times)
cryptofunn

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 09:45:29 AM

While projects will see the effectiveness of such investment charges. Perhaps later there will be closed fees, in which only investment funds can participate

Sundaey

Activity: 518
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:49:56 AM

Bounty will forever be a life sign contract with cryptocurrency only if crypto die and I don't see that happening cause it's here to stay the future exchange for the world. Back to bounty campaigns the newly altcoins have no choice than doing bounty campaigns that's the only way their project can be known by people and attract new and more investors, that's why most bounties are during the ico and end with it, so with all we see bounty deserve more shares and not those 5% thing.
vilmagirl

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 10:12:37 AM

I agree with the author, for ICO bounty developers it is an excellent opportunity to advertise their platform by spending a minimum amount of money for this. Agree that the traditional way of advertising is much more expensive than bounty, which is paid tokens, in fact by air! And no one will refuse this kind of information dissemination, as long as there are cryptocurrencies and ICO.
bovesgiraffe

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:26:42 AM

i tihnk as long as the companies will successfully promote their projects, until that the bounties will live
haidangtp

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:30:37 AM

I agree with you. Bounty campaigns are indispensable when it comes to promoting the project to the public
apyong

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:32:32 AM

As long as there are new projects and new coins being introduce there will be a bounty campaigns. And also as long as many bounty hunters looking and supporting bounty campaigns am sure it will stay.
Babyhouse

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:33:14 AM

As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.

We don't have the assurance when will the campaigns be over but we still hope that ICO will exist to have more chance for bounty campaigns to exist for a long period of time.
Gelesko

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:33:21 AM

As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.
I think they will last for ever, they will only get better and there will be more available, when the market takes over the bull trend. This is a new chapter in history, unfortunately for hunters in the future they will get less payment as more and more people will join. So there is good side and a bad side of new ICO

cliber

Activity: 672

umachit.fund

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:35:17 AM

in general I see that the bounty program has 3 months. there is also the age of the bounty program more than the lift or depends on the company's strategy to succeed in the program. there is also a bounty program that is 3 months old with a scam.  Wink

mh6e

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:40:31 AM

As long as there is projects bounty campaign will always exist. This is a good strategy of promoting products so I don't think investor will abolish this kind of strategy. Instead more and more new projects coming the more also bounty campaigners are needed.
BitRentXx

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:43:16 AM

as long as there is still an ICO, the bounty will still remain, after all it cuts the cost of a project by involving the masses to promote it to the world. the point is that the campaign bounty will never end.
ElenaN

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:43:39 AM

I think the bounty will last for a long time, and even when it ends it will be replaced by another way to promote the advertising of new products!
sadortelk

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:43:55 AM

Bounty is the best way of promotion of new projects on the market, respectively, while there will be new projects and coins, bounty will continue to exist and to bring money to the participants. But the situation on the market of cryptocurrencies is very bad and projects are very often unable to attract the necessary number of investors and this is reflected in the earnings from the bounty.
Uzoma2018

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:48:16 AM

Yes inasmuch as new projects are spring up bounty campaign will remain very useful because its one of the best ways to promote the new projects
bitok_1979

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:57:20 AM

Yes, hunters are needed to promote ICo projects, but many of these projects are deceptive, which also manages to collect and deceive many investors

glYff◆      PRIVACY for smart contracts and beyond   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet platform delivering
   [   WHITEPAPER   ]   ◥ telegram   ◥ github   ◥ linkedin             anonymous asset transfers and data 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN GLYFF   ❰❰❰                     privacy for smart contracts. 
happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:07:30 AM

I’m a bounty hunter with 1 year experience. I’m very pleased with all the bounty programs and will participate in them until they are held! For me, this is an excellent opportunity to earn money without leaving home. If someone needs my work, I’ll be happy to do this work.
astrong

Activity: 160
Merit: 3

Aku belum mandi Taktuntuang Taktuntuang

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:12:24 AM

What I see as long as I joined the bounty six months in this year, I can say that many project still can't be implemented in the real world. What they try to build is rubbish project. I hope many big companies join with the revolutions of payments system. I still waiting.

◯●●●●●       OmniBazaar.com       ●●●●●◯
Shop without middlemen. Pay without bankers
popsywura

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:21:21 AM

As long as new ICO/coins introduce to the market,  bounty program will continue to exist,  as it serves as a means of marketing new and existing ico/coins, and an effective one for that matter.
It just that scams ICO have beginning to stain the purpose of bounties programs.
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:22:54 AM

bounty live exactly until there will be new projects because bounty is the most reliable way of promoting and advertising the new project. As soon as the projects cease to gather money for access to the exchange, the bounty will die

Dextord

Activity: 335
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:26:13 AM

in my opinion, the bounty program will still be available if the cryptocurrency still exists and projects that raise funds for the project use cryptocurrency as a payment instrument to buy their tokens, in my opinion the bounty campaign will still be possible in the next few years
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: