Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 07:21:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long will bounty programs stay with us?  (Read 5222 times)
kongfuone

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:54:53 PM

The bounty plan is the most economical way to promote ico. I believe that as long as the blockchain still exists and new projects appear, the bounty will always exist.
Rongelweng

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:42:32 AM

I think the bounty program will last until ICO exist. Bounty's life depend's on blockchain. If this is still existing new projects will come and new bounty programs come. Promoting is the best way to the projects the become known.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:53:10 AM

The existence of the bounty will be very long once the ICO campaigns are still in existence and need to use the bounty to promote their projects. Every ICO project is launched on the bitcointalk forum is mandatory, because cryptos investors are very focused on the bctalk.
This will depend on the market situation maybe in the future no one will invest on the ICO now and for sure no more bounty that time. We must not be complacent here and always think that everything is possible. So if you have chance now to participate on a bounty campaign better to grab it now because we don’t know what can happen in the future.
bigchuks

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:14:36 AM

There has been so many projects that succeeded without engaging in bounties.
There is No doubt saying that bounties have their own positive impacts on projects but projects; but most bounty hunters do shalow jobs and expect been rewarded for that.

I have gone through some contents created by people and comments made on this forum; some of us couldn't even express themselves in good English, how much more showing and displaying tact and intelligence in their engagements of the process.

To your question; as long as bounties still yield the needed impact and as long as there is no monopoly in the  organisation of ICO campaigne, bounty hunting will always thrive. 
Osayo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 02:16:41 AM

As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.
This is of course very true. I don't believe bounty programs will end. It has been proven so far to be the greatest tool used by the ICOs to publicize their new crypto project.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
kyukielou

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 03:44:26 AM

As long as cryptocurrency exist bounty programs will still keep running. It is the effective way to spread or promote any project. It is the best way to gather supporters, investors and keep the community grows. So for sure bounty programs will stay.
Nyak put

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:32:57 AM

While Bounty brings creators to ICO, good results in popularizing their token, of course they will exist. The problem is that every month more and more people take part in them and all receive less rewards than before.
MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:57:07 AM

I think the Bounty program will continue because participants, developers and believers, communities, management supported by each other will be there and come forward for a better cryptocurrency. I am very pleased with all the gift programs and will participate in them until they are held very well.
Kekenapep

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:07:47 AM

Bounty programs will obviously remain as long as cryptocurrency exists,and new coins keep coming into the market,definitely the need for advertisement will remain,which invariably means more bounty programs.As long as the need,and people keep investing in ICO,bounty programs will remain
xbudahx

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:34:18 AM

ICO is the easiest way to attract investment for the implementation of the project and the bounty campaign will be conducted as long as the holders of the cryptocurrency are ordinary people and not large investment funds.
tisoy1

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:38:49 AM

There are bunch of bounty programs day by day, i think many projects and ico's like to join their campaigns, everyday there is a new bounty, so i think we cant ran out of bounty campaigns.
Winnerschapel

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:58:14 AM

You are very much correct in this. Most programs need bounty hunters for the awareness and this is why bounty programs would be relevant and helpful to these projects for promotional purposes
NYCrypto5

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:04:27 AM

I think bounty programs stay as long as they need. I do not think bounty will stop near future. Because it gives good popularity to any project. The fauls are not with the bounty program it is with some scam projects. As far as good projects come bounty programs are good and worth for both project and the bounty hunters.
Samtob4

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:08:12 AM

Bounty program is what have being doing no other thing .. we the bounty hunter are the ones campaigning in the project... they surely need our service
heninur

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:19:51 AM

As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.
right, and I hope that forever the bounty program will run, and the scam bounty will disappear because the bounty is a new hope for us in finding additional income, if the bounty program disappears, then I think crypto will be forgotten because many people who are in crypto have a purpose to join the bounty program.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:33:18 AM

The fact that there are many new projects that are launched on the market is a gold mine for reward hunters. But that also brings many risks. There are more and more projects on the market, but among them are SCAM projects. Although you can do a good research, it does not guarantee that you do not enroll in a SCAM project. It is very frustrating to finish a bounty campaign and then discover that the project was SCAM. I hope that in future only viable projects remain on the market.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
hi.im.paul

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:41:02 AM

There are so many bounties that are quite long after others because ico is still finalized before giving tokens or coins to bounty so as not to dump the price but others also extended weeks due to the reason that softcap or too much has not been reached It's not long for marketing but it's also pretty good to get a bounty.
Fadhil Pahlawadi

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:40:27 PM

as long as the project is still on cryptocurrency there will always be a way to facilitate everything that is requested in the bounty forum to spread the hunter to spread awareness of people around the world

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:46:37 PM

I think bounty programs will stay but their will be changing in way of bounty created , before their were only Translation, social media and airdrop bounty was going then ICO trend came and some more bounty programs added like, youtube, reddit, medium, blog writing etc., so each time a new way of bounty program is introduced so until their are more projects are coming bounty will always stay as they are the mean of advertising the projects and inviting investors to invest in their projects.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:47:02 PM

as long as there is what you called a blockchain technology there will also be a bounty because blockchain technology is the root of all . this is when it started . from the cryptocurrency up to ico's down to bounty campaigns  .  many people are complaining about scam bounties and based on that statements many people are also expecting that bounty will soon end but im not one of them .

Bounty program is what have being doing no other thing .. we the bounty hunter are the ones campaigning in the project... they surely need our service

same here . im also doing a bounty and i agree that bounty hunters do have a major role in making the project more succesful . thats why bounty campaigns are too important to be gone .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: