Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:25:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long will bounty programs stay with us?  (Read 5219 times)
Ejitty

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:05:26 PM

I don't really think you can get the actual time that bounty program will stay with us, All I believe is that once there is still lots of projects day in day out bounty programme will not stop because of most of the project needs people to create awareness about their projects
Lisa110386

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:12:05 PM

Bounty campaign is a special phenomenon in the cryptocurrency market.  Of course, not all projects carry bounty campaigns, and sometimes do not need it.  Thanks to the bounty, there is some excitement in social networks around a project and this can attract investors' attention.  Although this is a controversial issue.  I hope that the bounty campaign will continue for a long time.
2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:18:14 PM

I don't really think you can get the actual time that bounty program will stay with us, All I believe is that once there is still lots of projects day in day out bounty programme will not stop because of most of the project needs people to create awareness about their projects

I also think so because in my opinion the bounty hunter has become part of the project and forever it will continue because even though many people might say that his contribution is small but still a bounty hunter will always be needed.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Rammygold

Activity: 202

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:22:12 PM

Bounty is a vital part of project which should be executed carefully, bounty will stay long with us, bounty and project are interwoven just like a coin with two different sides, so far there is a project there would always be a bounty in order to create awareness about the project to those that don't know much with it, bounty will allow the project to meet or pass information about the project to its target audience.
alvin345

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:42:28 AM

I suppose that we have time yet because it is the best way to promote and as for me I think people just have not created something more useful and stable.
tuikindu

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:44:48 AM

As long as an ICO project remains available to investors, bounty activities will continue to exist.

We still have plenty of time to properly understand the status of the bounty program that exists today, as long as the ICO process continues, the bounty will continue.
Madara_Uchiha

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:51:56 AM

I also believe that bounty campaigns help projects attract investors. This is a powerful process of disseminating information about the project and very effective.
kokrokok

Activity: 447
Merit: 11

Koinomo

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:58:39 AM

yes, you are right as long as many new bounties and forums exist, the Bounty program will run. because they need bounty participants to promote themselves to the community. and I think the bounty will still be there maybe 10-20 years to come

kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:05:22 AM

As long cryptocurrency is booming on the market and will known in the world and other company will encourage on doing creating some cryptocurrency by way of ICO program will continue the growth of bounty programs.
coinzen90

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:07:08 AM

i think as long as they will prove a lot marketing power i think there will be a lot of need for bounty campaigns
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:07:57 AM

Bounty will disappear when the market will be regulated. Investors-housewives will not be needed
so catch the moment
annaorlova

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:14:05 AM

I'm sure it's been a long time. The bounty programs are not only almost free advertising, but also a way to organize around a large community - and this is the most important thing in the cryptocurrency market. Large whales or funds that individually invest millions of dollars in a project do not create a community. It's just a business.
pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:18:40 AM

while ico is still running we will be with the bounty
I think ICO will never die and so will the Bounty be with us always
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:03:45 PM

As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.

I think that the more and more time passes the less the value of the bounties became, why, because there are lots of ICOs and people don't know where to join, the number of participants is going to decrease time by time and the number of manipulations and scams into the bounties is being increased which leads to spam and low quality, the ICO team is not received the desired results from the bounties to be honest.
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 03:16:31 PM

I think that bounties will stay with us for at least a couple more years. If the ICO's continue to be succesful in the future, then bounties will also be succesful because they will always be needed by the ICO's.

Bitkoyns

Activity: 1078
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:26:55 PM

while ico is still running we will be with the bounty
I think ICO will never die and so will the Bounty be with us always

it will really never stops since people has an unending thinking ability therefore they will still create a good project in the market that people will patronized. and since most of the time ICO has done great in the market then it will surely be done of most of the people doing a project.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 03:30:05 PM

As long as the crypto-currency survives, there will be new ICOs. And most of these ICOs will have to depend on the bounty campaigns, to get the necessary exposure and investment.
adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:34:43 PM

if you look at the development of the current project, most will need a bounty hunter to promote their projects related to the ICO program, this will not interfere with the project because the allocation of funds for the bounty is not too much, I think the bounty will always be there in the future
Olayinka225

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:42:05 PM

Bounty programs will run till infinity. In as much new project are coming into play everyday, then bounty will continue. I could see that some project prefer to go by the process of bounty than airdrop. This is tends that they get more popularity through the work the bounteers did for me during the course of the bounty
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:48:45 PM

Good project don't need bounty, those not famous and not very good project only needed, said by someone. But I believe that the a project success or not is depend on the community and the bounty or programs will attract more and more people to join and become one of the members. So I believe that bounty program will stay with us for a long long period.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: