Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:03:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long will bounty programs stay with us?  (Read 5219 times)
sinachy

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:20:23 AM

Yeah sure I believe that, even if new projects stop holding bounty, existing projects will always do, I have done few bounty which are from already existing project, they want to create more awareness about their project, so project will always stay with us, the only problem might be that in the near future, bounty won't be as much rewarding as now because more people will be joining bounty on daily basis.
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:21:13 AM

They still with until we always doing work on them, Actually working in bounties was a good opportunities for us because they gives us a good bounty reward that have some good price if we exchange it to the market.
hydrococo

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:31:06 AM

from the beginning of his appearance, has indeed survived long enough till this moment. and the longer, the more bounty program just this campaign. until we just made dizzy to choose the best. and I'm sure will still remain until quite a long time.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Oktianabns

Activity: 146
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:45:11 AM

the longer then more and more new crypto are born, as well as the bounties that will be needed to campaign about new products that have been born
Cryptolord_ng
Copper Member

Activity: 365

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 04:01:07 AM

I just hope there is a regulating board that will start investigating bounty in other to delete scam bounty before hunters joiniy the campaign. If not, a lot of bounty hunter might stop doing bounty because of all this many scam campaign that will refuse to pay hunters after working for months!

Milansilver7

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:15:35 AM

I think you have answered your own question, so I do not want to discuss how long the bounty will stay with us, I think even though the bounty continues with us but many bounties are scam, it will be annoying, I think the bounty will still exist but the system they must be changed, the payment system should use an altcoin like ethereum or other altcoins, if this is realized then the quality of the bounty will get better.
artem30011994

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:02:38 AM

Bounty programs would always be with us as far as existing and new coins are all looking or promotional services and looking for ways to improve and get massive promotion.
I agree, some projects do bounty after successful iso and are traded on the stock exchange. that would attract more audience. and even spam bots that in social networks also bring a big contribution. because they create a huge mass that spreads their information and people want to or not stumble upon it and many are already watching what the project is and what it can give

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space     | Join Referral Program  TOKEN SALE     ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
─    Facebook    ─     Medium     ─    Telegram        ─
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:19:14 AM

How long will depend on how good the quality of which will be owned. When it gives good impact included in the ICO are supported then it will survive long. but when this will only give the results of a bad coin and just be waste alone will certainly make it the longer it will be abandoned.
Dewar Noise

Activity: 199

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:59:08 AM

as long as the bounty hunter still needs a bounty project, the bounty program will still exist, but the bounty project must also have good quality so that the bounty hunters will be more and more interested in the bounty project, but if the condition of the bounty project gets worse or even more a scam project, the bounty hunters will no longer believe in the bounty project and there will be many bounty hunters who leave the bounty program.
Dynamist

Activity: 333
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:05:13 AM

As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.

Of course, bounty programs will always remain and from what i understand bounty programs are vital to cryptocurrency and without it there will be no coins to create and no more project base upon cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.

mitsarasss

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:06:28 AM

If projects cease to raise funds, and it seems that everything goes to this, then soon we will have to say goodbye to the bounty.
Boombull

Activity: 192

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:12:12 AM

As long as there are blockchain projects looking for community members to spread the news about their project.
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:24:51 AM

While there are ICO projects that need advertising for promotion, bounty campaigns will exist and will not go anywhere. Today, this is the only way to draw attention to the future project.
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 10:32:10 AM

Bounty is an indispensable tool for promoting blockchain projects, but over time they will undergo changes and will lead to a more rigorous selection of participants. Sooner or later the numerous bots that occupied the bounty campaign will disappear and their place will be taken by real people.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
arvind82

Activity: 121

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:00:07 PM

Yes.bounty will stay with us every time abd always.it gives information about new projects which are approved by the ico.and we are investing  money and earn profit.it is best option to know about every detail in crypto currency.
Gumpfire

Activity: 378
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:07:14 PM

As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.
A lot of people are complaining in joining in bounty campaigns today because most of it are taking too long and their rewards are also taking too long. Unlike the old projects we do not ussually encounter thus kind of incident. Hoping bounty programs will stay with us and hoping that new projects will be successful lile the old days.
polyballz

Activity: 454

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:17:36 PM

New crypto who will enter the market need media promotion so they get to the ears of investors around the world, and the bounty program is useful to promote the new crypto. . As long as many cryptos launch a new ICO, the prize program will remain.
molenracing

Activity: 199

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:23:30 PM

What I want is, this bounty project will continue to exist until later, and in my opinion as long as there is a new token in the Cryptocurrency, the bounty project will continue to exist. why I hope so, because with the bounty program, this will really help us to get capital to invest in Cryptocurrency.
karavay_71

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:23:20 PM

I think that they will be with crypto market forever and it depends just on what happens next with the market, they are not an independent things.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Lengcengteng

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:15:35 AM

When the market takes over the bull trend. This is a new chapter in history, unfortunately for hunters in the future they will get less payment as more and more people will join. So there is good side and a bad side of new ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: