Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:30:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long will bounty programs stay with us?  (Read 5217 times)
Neredex

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:00:49 PM

It will always exist with Cryptocurrency because that is the way to get ICO and cryptocurrency to reach everyone in the fastest way. I don't think there is any better way to advertise by making bounty
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mihtju

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:06:11 PM

I think that the bounty companies as well as the ICO will last for quite a long time. No one can answer for how long, but I think at least two more years.

Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:18:50 PM

As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.
Is it something measureable? because I think it is too hard to determine until when will bounty programs exist in crypto industry. There are many projects that are being released every month or sometimes. even every week. These projects are providing different services and maybe, as long as those services give benefit to the people, bounty campaigns would exist along with ICO projects.
Querubbin26

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:21:12 PM

I believe that as long as the money flows in this market, the bounties will still exist, when no new ICOs come out, at that time we bounty hunters can start to worry, although there are many alts that still need those services even when they are really well established, because marketing is always profitable.
vederfreds

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:24:21 PM

Not sure on the bounty programs.  I feel like there may need to be a change later on down the road as all the high quality posters are leaving as the payouts are garbage.  To get quality back the payout need to be higher however we have a boat load of unskilled workers and scammers flooding in. 

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dClinic.io ║ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain (https://dclinic.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/center
Supremacy1

Activity: 331

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:30:08 PM

It might end soon , if ICO owners find a better way of marketing their project to investors , most of the bounty programs are running poorly by managers and bounty hunters
Romeoetin

Activity: 240
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:38:11 PM

Not very much longer. It has become too saturated for anyone to get something meaningful out of it. I myself is tired and to make matters worse, some bounty platforms will refuse to pay you after your tasks. It's becoming so frustrating.
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:43:10 PM

Hopefully always exist, if there are still many ICOs and development teams who want their projects to be well-known and spread throughout the world. This forum has many functions, a place for discussion, a place to advertise, a job, the bottom line is very potential, so do not be misused by cheating, spreading spam, etc. so that this good job area remains.

signaturecoin

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:48:01 PM

Not sure on the bounty programs.  I feel like there may need to be a change later on down the road as all the high quality posters are leaving as the payouts are garbage.  To get quality back the payout need to be higher however we have a boat load of unskilled workers and scammers flooding in. 
For me bounty campaigns will exist until the cryptocurrency market continues to exist and grow. Bounty campaigns are a very effective way to bring new projects to investors so I believe it will be indispensable in this market.
jpnl0004

Activity: 198

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:53:26 PM

For the now i just cant say how long bounty will stay casue right now there are so may things going on in the system which is scam and its slowly killing the bounty system and also the managers some are lazy with nonchanlant attitude towards work the system should be sanitizied so we can have bounty with us
LinkinPrak

Activity: 155

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:54:50 PM

In my opinion, as long as the crypto currency market is still alive, the bounty campaign will be with us. Bounty campaigns will survive following the market. As long as the market is still active, the bounty campaign will continue. I can say that because as long as there is a market there must be coins traded so that the coin requires marketing and promotion media. Bounty campaign is present as an auxiliary medium for marketing and promotion of crypto currency coins to be increasingly known to the public.
suzanogbomo

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 10:57:27 PM

We will always have bounty campaigns to promote different cryptocurrency projects in as  much as the space keep developing. There will always be some new ideas to be deveolped and a marketing strategy comes along with that.bounties will always be relevant as mainstream media do not promote projects
Arlette Foxsparkle

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:06:41 PM

For me it is endless! We already knew what the importance of bounty campaigns in ICO projects. Even it has have a small percentage from the whole ICO pool it plays the important role in the projects. Without bounty campaigns it is difficult to attract more investors with the help or bounty participants it could possible to share information about the projects. Especially using social media campaign and signature campaign they can really help to the community.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:08:33 PM

With the the number of failed ICO's this year, I think the bounty programs will be lessen next year. What I am worried about is that a lot of scam ICO's happened this year and this could make other investors go to other investment than crypto.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:13:10 PM

As long as there are people who keeps on coming up with great ideas in order to improve this system, bounties will still be with us. How long is not even a concern since there is really no way of telling. Let's just make the best of whatever comes our way.

kiw_91

Activity: 291

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:15:20 PM

I would not say bounty is dead. But it has become much more competitive. With the sheer amount of hype, and participants. The reward is much2 less than last year. With the growth of cryptocurrency and the budget of the bounty is stagnant, that is why you fell like u're getting much2 less. With participants with legendary or similar ranks does not really feel it, but with Jr. Member / Members, the amount is getting much smaller. I would suggest to avoid doing bounty full time if u have a low ranking account.
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:15:45 PM

IMO, as long as ICO campaigns exist, then the bounty will still be a form of promotion that many managers use for the ICO campaign. So you can rest assured that the bounty will last a long time, but at the moment when the rate is down today, bounty campaigns are almost no potential.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████