Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:20:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long will bounty programs stay with us?  (Read 5219 times)
hacquerjohz
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 04:03:56 PM

as long as there's a project regarding ICO's bounty will stay and help us to get income by doing our job as a bounty hunters. i hope there's more ICO project will come and we can participate on it.

yulchatar

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:03:09 PM

Some time ago I heard the news that many projects will gradually refuse to conduct bounty campaigns. But how can we see, it is not happens massively now and we have the opportunity to participate and receive rewards for it. Even in spite of the fact that there are a lot of cases of scam, the campaigns don't become less, since it is still a good advertisement for the project.
makadaka

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:05:29 PM

I think that for a very long time we will observe the bonus program with you and we will be able to work on this. maybe in the future it will bring even more money

▐ █   CoinFast |█   https://coinfast.io/ ))
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬  [  Join the Whitelist  ]  ▬▬ ●●
Gabri

Activity: 856
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:25:34 PM

Most likely, for another 2-3 years we will have the opportunity to participate in different bounties, then the projects will simply disappear. Promotion of projects with the help of bounty hunters is a good marketing move. But there are fewer and fewer good projects and statistics show that investors ' interest in various ICO is falling significantly. But we still have a few years.
curly228

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:32:52 PM

Well, this question is difficult to answer. So far, there are no more convenient ways, as many investors are sitting on the forum and are looking for something for themselves. Well, so 3-5 years will still be

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:48:31 PM

Well, this question is difficult to answer. So far, there are no more convenient ways, as many investors are sitting on the forum and are looking for something for themselves. Well, so 3-5 years will still be

As long as cryptocurrency exist, it will last longer for more years. But still we don't sure of that because all about in cryptocurrency is unpredictable, so I think as long as it is existed grab the opportunity while it exist because we never know what might happen tomorrow and the next day. So if your now going to participate in bounty get that chances, participate as more as you can after end of the bounty you participated.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:14:32 PM

Oh, I'd like to believe that. After all, I like working as a bounty hunter, it is not too difficult, but in principle well-paid, unless of course all the conditions of the bounty program are met by managers and founders of the company. So I will hope that the bounty program will last for a very long time, while there will be new ICO projects.
KofiAdepa

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:29:36 PM

You are absolutely right, so far as new problems keep popping up it will really be hard to live without bounty programs. Bounty programs will always come to solve some of the problems we face. Bounty programs will only quit when problems end.

●  ●  ●    Auditchain    ●  ●  ●
◄►  REAL-TIME ASSURANCE. ONE BLOCK AT A TIME  ◄►
bellaayu

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:34:55 PM

I am sure that the bounty would last in a very long time. We can now see that the new project continues to exist. And every new project it will certainly provide a very interesting product. And for old coins that I think will be lost if they don't have the potential or a strong team. In a world of increasingly tight competition now crypto.

xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:39:06 PM

Until the regulatory bodies wake up and ruin our party. After that happens it could be too difficult or risky for projects to run these campaigns, so I assume they will be back to gravitating towards the more classical marketing approaches.
Combi

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:40:48 PM

as long as there is ico I think the bounty will still be there, but maybe with a different system than before, and I hope to bounty in the future be better
alexhitch20

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:42:34 PM

Should be around for quite a while, I expect the quality will go down a lot soon though if rewards don't improve.
Lady Coquet

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:42:46 PM

As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.
In my own point of view, if there are no any good projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world bounty programs will not surely survive because a lot of people will stop supporting in new projects, that is why many people are hoping for a good project and good coin for the future of cryptocurrency.
localcrypto

Activity: 287

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:43:38 PM

as long as icos run in the market we can see bounty programs and for every ico bounty are important for advertising so it is win to win strategy for both
darkangel

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:44:06 PM

as long as there is ico I think the bounty will still be there, but maybe with a different system than before, and I hope to bounty in the future be better
I agree, ICO still exists bounty will exist. The ICO will not be successful if it lacks bounty and with the current situation there are so many people involved in the bounty program, I hope in the future they can limit the number of people involved in each campaign.
gxxxz123xp

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:51:51 PM

Yup, like what you said. As long as new projects and new coins always arrived here to this forum bounty programs will remain.
isen

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:58:54 PM

Obviously, bounty companies will exist as long as they are in demand, even in the current market, projects continue to collect soft cap and use the services of bounty hunters.
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:24:13 PM

I believe that there will always be a bounty for as long as Cryptocurrency is existing. There will be more coins in the future, so there will be more bounty campaigns to choose and join.

BitcoJ

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:33:04 PM

I do not think that such programs will be on an ongoing basis. Basically it's short-term bribery. So, it is not worthwhile to put big reliable. just use while the situation is relevant.
VPScreator

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:33:15 PM

I think that the next two years bounty hunters do not want to worry, well, except that except for the number of fraudulent ICO and that a lot of participants.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: