Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:30:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long will bounty programs stay with us?  (Read 5219 times)
rabinot

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:36:02 PM

I think they will continue as long as there is a crypto currency

⚫▶ BUILDERIUM.io Token Sale Starts ▶ July 23 th, 2018
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:39:26 PM

I think for long time bounty stays,if ico is stay alive and coming with new project each day,i think we dont need to wory about bounty program end.Many bounty hunters see each year bounty pool is becoming small becose many participators is signing in bounty thats the biggest problem for all.

Surge_Dev

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:41:23 PM

Who knows i think until the demand on them will exist. to my mind, there are many people who like such projects and they will continue taking part in them until understand that it is better to be the trader on your own
Elseye

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ApolloX

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:59:47 PM

I don't think that bounty campaigns are in danger because they are vital for any crypto as airdrops; coin must be advertised because community is 60-70% percents of its success.

z21770179

Activity: 474
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:12:04 PM

As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.
In my own point of view, if there are no any good projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world bounty programs will not surely survive because a lot of people will stop supporting in new projects, that is why many people are hoping for a good project and good coin for the future of cryptocurrency.

The good projects I found they did not need to invest in bounty programs, because so many people and investors pay attention to them. But in the context of last year and this year, when there are too many ICO projects, the bounty program is needed to attract investment.
Violettochka

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:28:50 PM

I agree with you. I don't see reasons why bounty campaigns would stop appearing. It's a great way for projects to make up hype about themselves and get an advertisement.

zwiggel

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:40:19 PM

As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.
I agree with you. With so many new coins in the market, the bonus campaign is still there. The bonus campaign is the place to advertise, introduce new coins. Investors often select multiple ICO projects on a bonus campaign.
Xalata

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:43:42 PM

That is very true, as long as there projects that have useful cases to cause a change in our environment then there will be the need to promote such projects all over the world.

Cryptoworld4

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:44:21 PM

I don't think bounty programs will ever end. Every new project will always apply it to marketing and awareness creation.
StephKram

Activity: 95

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:46:14 PM

I feel like the bounty programs are dying off slowly but surely.  It seems that swarms of hunters come in and spam vs providing meaningful influencing.  The projects also are guilty as they treat hunters like scum which in turn causes the good ones to leave and creates an over abundance of the bad hunters.  The cycle is vicious and will eventually kill bounty hunting. 

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
unknown-user

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:48:33 PM

We can't really say until when will bounty program exist in the market because as we all know, every project has its own bounty program to raise awareness on people about the project itself. Bounty programs play a huge role when promoting an ICO project so I highly doubt that it will be gone before ICOs since these two are related.

Klintiv

Activity: 112

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:48:53 PM

I think as long as there will be an ICO and there will be a Bounty. because Bounty helps to attract investors to the project.

robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1207

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 10:50:27 PM

Yes of course because it is the most cost-effective strategy to market any ICO in the market, you will have thousands army of social advertisers promoting your product, and you are not paying them bitcoin but with your currency that will only have a value once it entered the market, you are starting at zero cost.

beckspace

Activity: 931
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:52:10 PM

I look at the bounties as an opportunity for additional income and a free investment new crypto in the cryptocurrency market. The main thing is to focus on trading and investing in this market, we must improve them.
thanhmmo19

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:11:11 PM

Bounty is going to stay with us for a long time now. Icos are coming out day by day and these icos are in need of promotions so that they can achieve at least their softcap.
I agree. So far the market didn't think of anything else to replace bounties for attracting the investors and users. So I also think that the bounties are going to stay for a long time.
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:23:39 PM

i dont think bounty campaigns are going to end. especially signature campaigns will stay. bitcointalk forum is still the main platform that most investors and traders follow. so i dont think that ico organisers will get rid of launching signature campaigns.
fanji

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:25:01 PM

bounty campaigns will never disappear if a large project requires it, there are several reasons why bounty must be maintained in the ICO project, the main reason is that the average bounty participant has known more clearly about cryptocurrency education, and ico project developers will never make bounty to people who do not know the basis of cryptocurrency.
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:51:19 PM

Maybe as long as there are new ICO's being launched and as long as there are more platforms that are getting implemented and new Cryptocurrencies wants to be known, Bounty programs might be alive and do that for that Crypto. Bounty Programs are a good way to know more about that Crypto's history and plans for the future. Bounty programs are a good way to create an investment for that specific token we are campaigning for. We just need to do enough research to know if their platform will run on the long term.
WiiD

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:58:15 PM

To promote a new project and when conducting an ico, a bounty company will always be needed. It is possible that the program itself will change the bounty, the rules will change.
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 03:06:38 PM

Bounty programs will stay with us till the new ICO's comes to this market and they will continue, maybe they will low in numbers when the market is in bad conditions.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: