Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:26:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long will bounty programs stay with us?  (Read 5217 times)
invo

Activity: 535
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:16:03 PM

bounty will stay as long as the owner of this website will let us bounty programs to run in this forum. if he decided to stop it, bounty programs will be destroyed and we can do anything about that.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:54:29 PM

I'm absolutely sure that in the near future bounty will not just cease to exist, because they are of great importance for the successful development of the crypto market. Just participants need to carefully choose the right bounty to participate in order to avoid mistakes and losses of their time.
I think the ICO will continue. Only they need to upgrade their conditions. And limit the number of participants that would be more qualitative was advertising. Then there would be less participants, for it would be better quality!
Silverstar

Activity: 426
Merit: 102

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:02:06 PM

I think that company bounties are still relevant. despite the fact that now few good ICO all the same they need advertising. so I think that the company's bounties will still be with us for some amount of time.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
ivanklich

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:10:29 PM

It is a pity that the bounty programs a huge number of bots and multiaccounts. It seems to me that if this continues, the bounty programs will last a maximum of two years. Also, fraud, which has a lot lately, is very bad for bounty campaigns and the whole market in general. All this deters ICO teams and bounty hunters.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:12:02 PM

Well bounty programs are good ways to promote either existing projects or introducing new project to the general public and at that bounty programs is going to be around for a very long time, every brand need promotion and bounty programs are the only way to promote any project in this community.
kenharry

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:36:17 PM

I can recall that this question  has  been asked before. The need for  bounty  programs is a result of releases of new ICOs. These ICOs must be advertised all over the world for patronage. Bounty hunters cashed in on this job and keep themselves busy. So it will continue as long as new ICOs  are released and this forum is continued.         
prihojantsev

Activity: 200

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:10:13 PM

I can recall that this question  has  been asked before. The need for  bounty  programs is a result of releases of new ICOs. These ICOs must be advertised all over the world for patronage. Bounty hunters cashed in on this job and keep themselves busy. So it will continue as long as new ICOs  are released and this forum is continued.         

It might be that your opinion is mistaken because let's say public ICOs will stop to be profitable and prohibit any advertisement on different forums and social networks for some reason - bounty will disappear. In any case, I do not know enough to claim something.
mahvia
Copper Member

Activity: 226
Merit: 0

who am I to judge. I only flame

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:14:49 PM

As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.

I think bounty programs need to evolve and change a lot in the future. It is like with direct selling. Lot of people are doing it but no one likes it Smiley
Probably this forum will try to change the rules (already have done some by implementing Merit system)
mayasari

Activity: 193

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:31:10 AM

For sure until the Bounty ends, I will stay there. after that I will see the development of the price of coins to sell coins from the Bounty. does not rule out the possibility if the project is a big success, I will invest there too.
If you are interested, I suggest to join bounty programs in Bountrust, there are lots of legit Bounty and so far they always paid. You can join the Bountrust channel telegram here: https://t.me/bounTrust

━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━     BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS     ━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━
A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
Medium      Twitter      Reddit      ■■      WHITEPAPER      ■■      Telegram      Facebook      Instagram
Suwycu

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:35:28 AM

Most likely so far alive ICO and Etherium will continue to bounty the company.  And as soon as this is over, they will most likely come up with another way of raising funds.

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:41:03 AM

As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.
As long as the crypto is alive and there is still a lot of supporters the bounty campaign will not end. Bounty campaigns are increasingly increasing. The only thing we have to avoid is the scams that are constantly spreading and the only thing we can do is not support them.
HyunBin

Activity: 742

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:45:36 AM

I guess bounty program is one of the important ways for able for one project or ico become successful. It helps the Ico to become popular to some big investors. So I believe it will stay until the cryptoworld is living. Promoting and advertising is what bounty program do.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Runbitup

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:48:29 AM

depending on the CEO project's desire, each project has their own strategies, and even some of the bounties that I follow are still running the second stage to better introduce their projects. sometimes they make new investments in existing projects so they want to attract more investors so that they run the bounty campaign

everything was planned from the beginning of the Bounty. but there are many reasons why Bounty is extended, including because of sales that are lacking or want to get more investors. and the longer Bounty can be, the greater the payment we get. but it all depends on the success or failure of Bounty because many Bounties have failed.
Perie200

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:52:35 AM

I support the opinion of most of the guys who wrote before me. Advertising companies need projects, usually startups do not have the money for regular advertising, so they make the Bounty program. It is reliable, cheap and efficient.
jikurpa

Activity: 665

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:04:18 AM

No one knows, maybe if it is no longer needed, the bounty program will leave. With the bounty program, there will be many who help to introduce ico and the products offered, if the project does not need product introduction, it will stop its business.
bounty and blockchain I think it's a chain that deals with cryptocurrencies in my opinion, as long as crypto currencies can still be used, the bounty will still be used because it has become part of the system.
Boss95rnd

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 08:08:41 AM

I think, the bounties will stay with us, until there will not be any ICO left Smiley Bounties are needed in 90 percent of all ICOs. Some of them have enough advertising, but in general, you need to hold a bounty programme, to be heard in crypto community.

BlackSociety

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:12:15 AM

I know that bounty activities will always exist, but the problem now is that the quality of bounty activities is declining because many activities are fraudulent!

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
HashieNewb

Activity: 616

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:17:11 AM

I know that bounty activities will always exist, but the problem now is that the quality of bounty activities is declining because many activities are fraudulent!
If less projects display those symptoms of a bad ICO then bounties would not last that long. Invest in something other than crytpo.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:19:52 AM

You are right, many projects are scammers, in addition, now many projects are delayed with payments, and if they pay, it turns out very little. But despite all the difficulties, I believe that the projects will allocate funds for conducting bounty campaigns.
bohboh

Activity: 499

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:48:37 AM

As long as there's new projects, there's every tendencies that bounties will continue. Bounty campaign and ICOs are working together, they help us while we help them in return.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: