Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:50:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long will bounty programs stay with us?  (Read 5219 times)
IKZIR31

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:50:10 PM

yes I agree, as long as new projects and coins continue to emerge, the bounty campaign will remain. they need bounty hunters to help promote their projects.
Cyri

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:54:50 PM

I aid the conclusion of nearly of the boys who wrote previously me. Publicizing partner require undertakings , normally startups achieve not get the capital representing fixture publicizing , so they create the Premium programme . It is true , low-priced and unwasteful .
bit..what?

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:59:26 PM

Bounties will certainly be around for a while.
But they do not pay as good as before.
Nevertheless, there will be another couple of years and there will be people who join in there too.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
salad daging

Activity: 1666
Merit: 810

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 06:02:18 PM

The role of the prize hunter for the success of a project is indeed quite influential. Therefore, a project requires the contribution of a bounty hunter to help the project in terms of promotion, especially for the signature campaign because there are many investors who join this forum

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 06:07:07 PM

I think until the ICO is gone or they find another way to market without the bounty hunters like us. However Bounty is still an effective way to market an ICO.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
jenktosar

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:08:53 PM

yes of course, as long as the ico project still exists and runs as long as the bounty and airdrop will remain. because they need a bounty hunters to help their project.
waterproof

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:10:56 PM

Now it is not very profitable to participate in the bounty, pay a penny. It's not worth my time. I think those who appreciate their time have already left such inconceivable generosity. I also think about it!
Coolnoah

Activity: 246
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:12:44 PM

Bounty programs cannot stay with us for live. As long as new projects come on board and as long as this forum exists, Bounty programs will come and go to give rooms to new ones.
muddy waters

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:15:13 PM

The majority of bounty campaigns are only introducing spam on bitcointalk. So, I hope they're not going to be here for long.

They are ran by weak managers and don't care about quality or keeping the forum a good place to find useful information.
Partly agree with you, as still there are a lot of new projects that control the quality of work of the engaged bounty hunters.
Rules like "make not more than 3 posts a day" and "spread your comments over the entire week" are gaining increasing popularity.
It is a natural evolution process that might really improve the situation with spamming and low-quality work.

weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:24:48 PM

Bounties are one of the cheapest marketing tools for project developers. They pay for the work in tokens to bounty hunters and to the manager. So they will always be with us))

Xclusive5

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:29:57 PM

I think bounties will still be with us till there are no more ICOs projects. Bounty campaign is one of the ways by which project developers publicize their project. Since there will be ICOs then I guess we will still have bounty campaigns.

$9million

Activity: 140
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:30:47 PM

Bounty programs will stay with us for as long as we want.  It all depends on us whether well abandon the bounty program or not.  There's no way it's going to end.
vitek146

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:33:14 PM

If still ICO will be start again and new every days and month we will have bounty programs becouse project need people that promoting they company and product than a larger circle of users of different social media and news sites about the crypto currency in order to attract investors and more advertising on the internet.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  NEXTPAKK  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    
▄▄▄ CRYPTO LAST-MILE PACKAGE DELIVERY ● PRIVATE-SALE ● Apr 16 20 (https://www.nextpakk.com/en)
max fray

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:44:49 PM

As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.
This forum has been with us for 9 years already and it still remains the most popular platform for promoting projects, so yes, bounties will stay will stay with us as long as bitcointalk lives.
Moreover, advertising in social media still brings good results and helps to open new possibilities to people around the world.

heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:46:04 PM

The service rendered by bounty hunters is the cheapest and readily available service any project can ever have. Therefore, most developer running ICO and sometimes those who are not into ICO will always demand for bounty hunters to promote their projects for them.
alihassan99

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:18:35 AM

I have no idea but I believe they will be around until I die. LOL. As long as ICO is alive, so is bounty program.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
SFMiner

Activity: 170

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:19:13 AM

the new task will proceed to exist and this with the thought and the possibility of another one. indeed, even a great deal of that with new innovation there is in it to ensure the abundance remained. with an abundance, obviously, it makes things very supportive in showcasing and limited time ventures. so I figure the abundance would be and still drive forward sufficiently long.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:57:03 PM

It is a fact that the bounty programs have not been an efficient means to promote the new cryptocurrencies, because there is a growing number of developers who seem willing to abandon the current system of bounties that has existed to date in cryptospace, to look for new schemes of promotion, more efficient and with greater projection.

However, I do not think the bounties will disappear soon, but I would expect them to gradually begin to diminish in importance, so maybe it's time for all those who had made the bounty hunt their way of life, start looking for new alternatives to obtain income.
surgexvb

Activity: 445

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:58:41 PM

As long as the projects will need advertising there will be bounty, as with the help of bounty more people can learn about it, many ICOs will continue to be created for a long time to come.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:51:42 PM

I think that such programs will become less popular every day and the main channel of promotion will be the opinions of authoritative personalities

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: