Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:54:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long will bounty programs stay with us?  (Read 5219 times)
ZeljkoNemet

Activity: 165
Merit: 7

Gigzi - Independent Wealth Management

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:58:05 PM

The thing with bounties is that most agencies are not doing that good job. The ones that do a good job will cost more the ICO then creating a bounty.

By creating a bounty every project will have people who are just there to sell off as soon as they can but it will also get these people who will be there to support the project which is really important.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
bustedsynx

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:59:48 PM

Until ICOs still exist. The question is how long will bounty programs for Bitcointalk members stay with us? A lot of moving parts in the crypto world, not all knows this forum.

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link
Kazkar

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:05:07 PM

It is a fact that the bounty programs have not been an efficient means to promote the new cryptocurrencies, because there is a growing number of developers who seem willing to abandon the current system of bounties that has existed to date in cryptospace, to look for new schemes of promotion, more efficient and with greater projection.

However, I do not think the bounties will disappear soon, but I would expect them to gradually begin to diminish in importance, so maybe it's time for all those who had made the bounty hunt their way of life, start looking for new alternatives to obtain income.
If you have good options, I will be glad to hear them. I've been thinking about this for a while. And I have no good options. Network marketing?
Dashoyter12

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:24:23 PM

I believe that the bounty will still exist for a long time. Especially after the market turns around and goes up. After all, it is very profitable for projects to pay people for advertising with the coins that they themselves minted. Therefore, my forecasts are very optimistic.

✅✅✅ ✅✅✅
zanzibar

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:25:57 PM

As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.
This forum has been with us for 9 years already and it still remains the most popular platform for promoting projects, so yes, bounties will stay will stay with us as long as bitcointalk lives.
Moreover, advertising in social media still brings good results and helps to open new possibilities to people around the world.

However, I think other bounty hunters are worried that when the ICO is no longer attractive, the bounty will begin to die and they can not make money from the bounty anymore.
oriremeji

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:26:36 PM

Good project don't need bounty, those not famous and not very good project only needed, said by someone. But I believe that the a project success or not is depend on the community and the bounty or programs will attract more and more people to join and become one of the members. So I believe that bounty program will stay with us for a long long period.
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:27:06 PM

I hope bounty campaigns will have a long life. These days this is the best ways being involved in crypto without investing, just doing your job. Without bounties it would be extremely hard to survive in this bear market
Kiefner

Activity: 921
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:33:15 PM

As long as there will be new ICO, there will be bounty companies, as in fact cheap advertising with the involvement of a large number of people will always be needed.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Michelecako

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:25:43 PM

Only recently came to the bonus system and I hope to still have time to make money in this area. As for the release of a large number of ICO - this is only good I see in this. The activity of the developers of ICO - this will affect the activity of investors. In the end - the campaign bounty will develop.

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
     TOKEN SALE      ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:44:19 AM

They might be around for a couple of more months and so we  might get to put in some more work before they die out. The thing is that everything is always evolving and people are going to come up with more effective and cheaper ways to market their coins and that is when bounties will start to die out from the cryptocurrency world
Aliya Taj

Activity: 226

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:06:22 PM

I think that bounty programs would be lasting as long as cryptocurrencies exist, and ICO exist too. This is a method that they have adopted to promote.advertise their projects, and it has really been fruitful over the years, so it will be on for a really long time, at least, until these ICOs fail to exist.
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:19:34 AM

This is a very interesting question, and quite sick for all bounty hunters. I believe that this type of promotion will live for another 2 years.
Don Lord

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:33:29 AM

I think that bounty companies will live as long as there is demand, as long as there is a cryptocurrency, everything is done to attract investors, if the ICO continues to exist, respectively, the bounty company as well.
nepeso

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:25:57 AM

As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.

I am absolutely sure that bounty programs are of great importance for the modern crypto market. In particular, they help new projects to develop successfully, becoming a powerful tool for advertising and promotion. The participants themselves receive additional income through bounty programs. Therefore, bounty will exist and develop in the coming decades.
Kupidon777

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:37:18 AM

Bounty programs will be modified and adjusted to the needs of the ICO, as the ICO will be transformed.If the ICO is not banned in most countries of the world,then this is a great opportunity for developers to get additional funding,which is often not enough.

amezov

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:13:57 PM

the bonus program will function for a long time, since in terms of marketing it is very convenient and practical and a very large coverage of various social networks

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now 
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
lutcor

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:16:53 PM

I would like to say that there will always be bounty, but this is not so, because very soon it may be necessary to go through KYC in order to take part in bounty, you understand that it will be simply impossible. Because many of us are still trying to maintain anonymity online.
SvetikB

Activity: 504
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:17:53 PM

Advertising is important for every project and hiring hunters and cheaper that anything else. So, i think, long live 100%

Bairbe

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:20:45 PM

It seems to me that ethereum is still alive, the ICO will be alive, and therefore the bounty of the company will also be alive, so I think we probably have another 2-3 years!
Kofiy
Copper Member

Activity: 112

Am KOFIY!

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:53:13 PM

Knowing the fact that ICOs is much here with us and many new innovative projects are coming up everyday, the tendency of bounty to continue to stay with us is long and in few years time bounty campaign would have been reshaped .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: