Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:24:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long will bounty programs stay with us?  (Read 5219 times)
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:01:55 PM

As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.
Bounty programs will exist as long as these trends will continue.Existing ICOS have different platforms that needs to be promoted,so i guess if adoption of cryptocurrency still continue bounty programs can be taken advantage by those bounty hunters and can profit in it without investing.

nikolay-udvl

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:12:47 PM

It seems to me that bounty programs will exist as long as new projects are being created in the field of blockchain technology. The blockchain technology is just beginning its way, projects are just beginning to be created, which means that bounty programs will exist for a very long time.
Of course they will exist. Because bounty program is the cheapest advertising company for such projects.
alroys

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:12:56 PM

It seems this will last very long, because every time a new bounty program will emerge. But actually I hope, for projects that Scam is not included in this forum. Because bounty hunting is very beneficial for those who have small capital or do not have capital who want to invest in Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency.
Badboy[BTC]

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:19:54 PM

While the market of bounty campaigns will live, the only thing is the question is how profitable will new projects be and whether they will be able to bring us the same profit that was in 2016 and 2017? I think that profits will only fall
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:37:42 PM

I don't worry that the bounty will disappear, as long as there is ico, then they need advertising services.
besides that they need a large community for their tokens.
It's kind of fud, so don't panic.
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:40:46 PM

I feel bounty will stay as long as ICOs stay, because many ICOs use it to gain social media relevance and also it creates awareness about their project. Bounties may be reduce in months to come.
smoker36

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:41:38 PM

As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.

Today, participation in bounty programs provides additional work in a modern digital society. Therefore, I believe that they will continue to remain an integral part of the modern crypto market. After all, they become a useful, effective tool for advertising, successful promotion of new projects.
ravinesolz

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:22:58 PM

I think that bounty companies will live as long as there is demand, as long as there is a cryptocurrency, everything is done to attract investors, if the ICO continues to exist, respectively, the bounty company as well.

As long as the potential from this market is still huge, so many talented and innovative team members will still be involved in and create their brand in the crypto market.
If projects don't want to give out coins during their crowdsale and ask for something else then bounties could die out.

white_star

Activity: 165
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:38:46 PM

I think that bounty companies will live as long as there is demand, as long as there is a cryptocurrency, everything is done to attract investors, if the ICO continues to exist, respectively, the bounty company as well.

As long as the potential from this market is still huge, so many talented and innovative team members will still be involved in and create their brand in the crypto market.
If projects don't want to give out coins during their crowdsale and ask for something else then bounties could die out.
Bounty programs will stay as long as ICO continue to produce more coins and also the market having a good value .Bounty programs is an opportunity of participants who supported in every coin to diminished fiat in a future. I believe it will continue to go beyond more years.

AFROCHAIN - The First Decentralized Blockchain for Africa
Revolusi Ecosystem For Seamless Crypto and Investments
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 06:43:30 AM

I think till the end. Because most of the ico right now, needs to boost up with their sale in order to attain softcap, or even best to hardcap. In order to attain that milestone, the ico project must be heard to much many investors. And the one answer to that is by making a bounty campaign to advertise it to much many users in order to gather much buyer to the ico project.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
vallarit11

Activity: 137

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:10:08 AM

There are never ending new tokens are being created by many businessman, as long as they creat new coin we have some bounty to get and benifit also from them.
baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:23:41 AM

Today, participation in bounty programs provides additional work in a modern digital society. Therefore, I believe that they will continue to remain an integral part of the modern crypto market. After all, they become a useful, effective tool for advertising, successful promotion of new projects.
There are more and more ICO projects coming up and there are Bounty campaigns, and the number of people participating in the bonuses campaign has increased over time, I think for the bonus campaign that is The most effective marketing channel an ICO project uses to market its brand and product. I think they will survive the same age with cryptography.

elis74

Activity: 268

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:24:21 PM

I am absolutely sure that in the coming years, various bounty programs will stably exist and develop further. I really hope that over time, the total number of scammers here will significantly decrease, there will be new profitable and promising offers.
pochinkin_77

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:27:25 PM

that is a good question and i am not sure about the answer i think that untill they will work, peolel will use it gladly
pochinkin_77

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:28:43 PM

I am absolutely sure that in the coming years, various bounty programs will stably exist and develop further. I really hope that over time, the total number of scammers here will significantly decrease, there will be new profitable and promising offers.
people like bounties and i think tjey will participate in them untill all bounty campaigns turn jnto somethinb unreliable and unnecessary
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:29:18 PM

Even in spite of the fact that now the market situation is bad and not the best time for projects and, accordingly, for bounty campaigns, I believe that the projects will continue to allocate funds for their implementation, as this will help them in development. There is no reason for concern that bounty campaigns may disappear.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 12:56:36 PM

I think bounty campaigns  will continue until the crypto world not need new projects. Because of the bounty campaigns, a lot of investor learning new projects. And so if these investors like that projects than they starting be support this projects. So i think, new projects always need bounty campaigns for find the support.
overnight03

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:08:49 PM

This question is difficult to answer  exactly  but I think bounty programs still stay with us when crypto still exist . It can never leave us when we still use cryptocurrency

BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:14:31 PM

I think it will stay with us forever. It is very useful instrument to attract newcomers to the project so the startups will use it in future too. But it will not be as profitable as it was last year or it will be only if Bitcoin price reach 50 000 $.
pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:15:23 PM

You are right, you don’t need to worry that projects will not raise funds for conducting bounty campaigns, as participants in bounty campaigns help attract investors in social networks, on this forum, etc. Now is not the best time on the market and the rewards for participating in the bounty are not big, but I am sure that the situation will improve.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: