Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 07:16:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long will bounty programs stay with us?  (Read 5222 times)
hamba laeh

Activity: 800
Merit: 100

enterapp.io PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:43:49 PM

of course while there is an idea from the crypto developer, surely the bounty will remain in this forum to advance the project through campaigns from hunters. and also as long as the project is developed correctly or seriously without the element of food fraud, the developer will continue to display the bounty campaign to achieve the target of at least achieving softcap sales.

btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:49:38 PM

As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.

I think bounty program is here to stay. This is needed to advertise the projects. Bounty hunters are also the future investors especially when they see a good projects. They also advertise the campaign.
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:16:47 PM

As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.

Bounty hunters are not only confined to ICO there are services that offer bounty rewards but as long as there are ICO there will always bounty campaign because it's cheap and bounty hunters are willing to accept tokens instead of coins that already has value in the market.
SaRmY

Activity: 645

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:01:07 PM

Yes you are right. Our work is not an expensive power. Better than any advertising company. Of course the quality suffers. But still the projects are caught. Bounty will not go away while they will create new projects.
Risoruni

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:35:16 PM

mmm maybe  it  is  a  little  strange  or  very  optimistic  whatever you call it  but  my  opinion is  that there  will   stay  forever  and  i  trust  it  in an extreme  way.

mmmm   i  don t  know   for  sure   and  i  do  not  have  any  research  for  them  but i  can  say  maybe  it  can  last   for  10  years  .

Da hell is wrong with you dawg?

icovo   

████ The World’s First ICO Platform Implementing DAICO  ████
sunno330

Activity: 406

homt.net

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:56:47 PM

Maybe bounty will service we hope. Bounty really helpful for everyone- participants and project team. They get investor we get token/rewards.
So, bounty programs will be continued.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Badboy[BTC]

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:59:34 PM

A couple of years I still live in the bounty of the company. But not the fact that they will bring money)) Personally, I have not received any payments from projects that have completed ICO. Most even still on stock exchanges not traded not to mention payments. The situation is not pleasant because we can say work for so
cryptomine99
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 04:05:52 PM

yes you are right, as long as new projects and coins have sprung up in the cryptocurrency world during that time the bounty will continue to run. and in my opinion cryptocurrency will still continue to grow, so bounty programs are still needed.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:10:27 PM

My friend predicted bounty should disappera by the end of this year and now I see a strong decrease in number and quality of bounties, but I see a connection between market situation and bounties,so I predict bull run should affect bounty in a positive way!

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
LubovOF

Activity: 197

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:12:59 PM

You see, bounty companies are profitable for cryptocurrencies, especially those that are just entering the market, so I think there will be a long life in the bonus program.

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:13:19 PM

That right. As long as the project, forum, and all those involved in cryptocurrency still exist, the Bounty program will continue to work to help develop the ICO project and in the bounty also everyone who has just joined Crypto can gain knowledge and experience about cryptocurrency.
MazCrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 119

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:54:36 PM

the ICO project will always come up with new ideas and the bounty program will still be needed to campaign for the project to achieve softcap / hard cap, while ico will end if the investor no longer believes will bring profit.
SloveNing
Copper Member

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:41:31 AM

To introduce an ICO project platform to the public, the campaign process is needed and campaign participants need prizes to do their jobs well, so that the Bounty program will always be there if the ICO project is still there for fundraising.
AlphaGoo

Activity: 396
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:15:18 AM

This is related to the growth of the ICO, and now the ICO reduction may reduce the bounty plan. But it will never disappear, and when the regulation is more severe, ICO may be resurrected.

craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:09:15 AM

don't worry, boutne campaigns will stay for long time, as long as new ICO appear. with time they will change format of campaigns because everything is changes with time.
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 08:12:36 AM

Bounty program is the live wire of the ICO projects,it's a means of marketing the project,so long as new projects continue to emerge bounty campaigns will continue to exit.

boller

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:15:48 AM

as long as there is still innovation and also new technologies that keep popping up then the bounty will keep coming because it will continue to evolve with new ideas which are certainly a big hope for renewing the old crypto has quite a good system of before. so it is certainly likely that the bounty would last a long time even for a fairly long period of time.
ndico

Activity: 280

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:22:34 AM

I think bounty program with stay with us as long as blockchain will stay with us, the reason for bounty is to promote new project and make it reach to the masses and I believe as days goes by new project will be coming out and they need to be promote and hence bounty will be used to promote such new projects.

pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:46:40 PM

I think as long as new ICOs continue to emerge, bounties will still be with us. The only reason why most bounties are not really good lately is because people are not really investing in ICOs any more, so most projects find it hard to raise their Hardcap which makes it difficult for them to pay bounty hunters.

Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:01:20 PM

This is of course very difficult to answer , I think the bounty will exist for a long time until the cryptocurrency will not die ico projects will come to this forum

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: