Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:01:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long will bounty programs stay with us?  (Read 5219 times)
imboss

Activity: 149
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:20:26 PM

In principle, bounty is an effective tool for project promotion, but of course there are problems and in my opinion they need to be solved, I hope that many projects will pay attention to this and improve conditions for participants in bounty companies.
As long as the developers need to have their coin known to people then Bounties should stay around

Gifolote

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:24:41 PM

I agree. while there will be new ICO projects, there will also be a Bounty to help attract new investors
BTCmasterVM

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:54:41 PM

As long as there is a need for advertising the project and its promotion at the initial stage, until then there will be bounty, another thing is that the conditions often change and some platforms for promotion are replaced by others.
Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 11:58:14 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2018, 12:16:46 AM by Akpuv

As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.
I have always say this, the end of ICOs will likely be the end of bounty programs. The reason why we have the bounty campaigns today is because the ICOs are looking for people to help them advertise their projects. Without the need for adverts, then there will be no bounties.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:25:01 AM

I started to worry. read some bad comments about ico and this will have an impact on the bounty. it's time to prepare plan B, we don't know what will happen to ico in the future.
amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:27:51 AM

As long as bounty programs have proved to ICOs how significant and efficient it is in reaching out its target soft cap or hard cap, then bounty programs will always stay with us. ICOs can't do it alone most of the time and that's the reason why they need endorsers to put their ICOs good words into publicity.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
patispace

Activity: 183
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:08:11 PM

The bounty programs have been quite positive to make this new market accessible to those who have little investment possibilities, however I believe that easy money times are about to run out and it is likely that there will be more and more restrictions to be able to participate in bounties, so that although these programs persist for a long time, not everyone will be able to benefit from them.
panpine

Activity: 277
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:02:28 AM

Bounty will survive but the problem here is too many people involved in the campaign, the bonus will be greatly reduced later.

Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:07:16 AM

all forum members say the restrictions will inevitably see a large number of newcomers in the bounty gift, and even poertal gift sites are starting to emerge by limiting their participation

pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:40:12 AM

Bounty will survive but the problem here is too many people involved in the campaign, the bonus will be greatly reduced later.

you mean too many participants in a bounty ? well that is normal as long as they allocate a sufficient budget to thier participants  . if you dont like bounty that has a large quantity of members then that is your problem anymore not the bounty itself .

bounty programs will stay with us as long us ico's and the overall crypto economy is still indemand to the public but i think bounty will soon be reduced because alot of bounties nowadays are purely compose of scam .  soon , this forum can implement a stricker rule pertaining to the issue's of bounty frauds . only legit one's will soon remain and if that happens i think i will now be joining them .
ciang huang

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 01:00:47 PM

the bounty program will always be there to introduce the project to ico with the growing development of blockchain technology and interest in investing in the world of cryptocurrency,

kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:22:22 AM

I think bounty programs will stay with us, as long as there is an investors believe in the ico project and participants will promote it, in different way of categories. I guess of course, ICO will continue too depending on the budget allocation they have for the bounty. Because the more promoters they have it will be easy for them to get investors.
sergiorus

Activity: 840
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:58:27 AM

bounty programms should be significantly modified. we need limits of participants and we need a system that will detect and bad cheaters and multi-acc holders.
otherwise bounty programms will become totally useless for both startups and participants within a year
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:11:38 AM

As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.

Untill the end of social media era. It is too expensive to hire bots and bots do not make people trust your ICO, so bounties will remain popular.
TomInVa57

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:11:53 AM

I can see no sings that shoudl mark the end of ICOs and so bounties will remain. Today many working projects use them to attract audience and it is the cheapest way.
Downloaded

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:35:05 AM

Bounties are the esiest way to enter the market for the most of people, who are to afraid or making an investment. It makes them popular for significant ammount of time.
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:11:31 PM

Slowly the bounty hunter starts to feel tired, and they feel unappreciated.
some projects scam, and some delay payment of bounty hunters.
this is a big question, does this work have to be abandoned?
Luna0120

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:49:13 AM

I consider that we live during the end of ICO era, so in the nearest future there will be no bounty programms, because vast of them are fake and it is horrible.
cryptobull3

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:35:17 AM

I think we won't see facebook and twitter bounties in future because it has been so many scam in those cases , people can easily create lots of account and participate in bounties , Only hardest ones would survive i suppose .

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Rhosadah
Copper Member

Activity: 383

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:51:17 AM

actually a bounty project can hire advertising companies but their costs are very expensive, cryptocurrency has not been recognized by many people in the world, by building a bounty community they can reach the world for their marketing, but many are now misused for fraud benefits by promoting shadow project projects which never existed.
it is only a matter of time to be able to give Ico or the correct and legal bounty
and participants must have their own techniques to remain able to be in the community and that is governed by the requirements of the bounty community forum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: