Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:36:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰[ANN][ICO] CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE - The first option exchange with insurance 💰  (Read 104499 times)
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:26:51 PM

I even began to respect the developers for their fearlessness. But, like any other person, I’m worried about my money and therefore the success of the project I am going to invest in.

And rightly so. Here, even if you invest in a super duper reliable project from a tough financier there is a chance to lose your money. And so far few people know these guys so there is a risk. And the situation in the crypto market is far from the best.

Let's not think about the bad because thoughts can be material. Better let's imagine that the project has already launched its stock exchange and we are trading options on it.

I even once dreamed about how I traded options for Ethereum and it has greatly increased in price. I woke up in a cold sweat)
You have good dreams. Apparently you recently had several successful deals)) Or you have a rich imagination))

My wife does not complain of imagination))

Lately, I have been very worried, I cannot decide everything whether to invest in this project.

Do not do cryptocurrency before bedtime. Let the brain rest for a while.

Perhaps I will take your advice.

If you are very worried before investing in a project, what will you do when you invest in a project? Probably you will drink a sedative.

If you have such a mindset, then it is better for you not to do those things because of which you are very worried.
invest all the money in one project, it is very stupid,and no experienced investor can not afford to do this, it is necessary to invest in different projects, at least three projects or better five projects
Human greed has no limit. People always want more money, there are of course exceptions but they are very few.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:33:25 PM

I heard that binary options are very popular in Europe. I do not know how much this is true, but people say that there are many professionals

I traded in the stock market. There, the main objects of trade were options and futures. They occupied the largest trading volume.
and now you are engaged in trade?or have you already given up this class?myself a couple of years ago I wanted to try-but then stopped and I forgot about this idea
Rogkim1

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:51:48 PM

I heard that binary options are very popular in Europe. I do not know how much this is true, but people say that there are many professionals

I traded in the stock market. There, the main objects of trade were options and futures. They occupied the largest trading volume.
and now you are engaged in trade?or have you already given up this class?myself a couple of years ago I wanted to try-but then stopped and I forgot about this idea

I quit the stock market about a year ago and came to crypto market. Here the opportunity to earn is much higher.
I only regret one thing: that I did not come here earlier.
tor9

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:00:31 AM

I quit the stock market about a year ago and came to crypto market. Here the opportunity to earn is much higher.
well, a regret that I got here late!of course a couple of years ago there was much less people and more income, now this profit is no longer
Tryam93

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:40:30 PM

well, a regret that I got here late!of course a couple of years ago there was much less people and more income, now this profit is no longer
Do not be upset. When the market starts to grow, you can make good money no worse than before.
tor9

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:57:25 PM

Do not be upset. When the market starts to grow, you can make good money no worse than before.
I'm not upset, I just said that a lot is lost!and the market may begin to grow too soon, perhaps the growth of the market we will have to wait six months or even a year
Yarex

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:24:05 PM

I'm not upset, I just said that a lot is lost!and the market may begin to grow too soon, perhaps the growth of the market we will have to wait six months or even a year

Of course, a year to wait for the growth of the market is a lot. However, it is better to see the market grow at least a year later than not to see it at all.
Rogkim1

Activity: 262

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:49:35 PM

A couple of years ago there were fewer projects. But each of them paid for advertising in hard currency: in Bitcoins or Ethereum.
tor9

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:49:38 AM

Of course, a year to wait for the growth of the market is a lot. However, it is better to see the market grow at least a year later than not to see it at all.
market growth is inevitable, sooner or later it had to happen, maybe have to wait a long time,but the "whales" have to make money, now they are in the low market want to buy more coins, and then they will need to sell more expensive and they will raise the market up
Tryam93

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:00:01 PM

If you are very worried before investing in a project, what will you do when you invest in a project? Probably you will drink a sedative.

If you have such a mindset, then it is better for you not to do those things because of which you are very worried.

I did it only once. In general, yes, I find it difficult to restrain myself when my coins begin to fall in value. I hope my nerves will become stronger with time.

I also find it hard to restrain myself when I see how the prices of my coins behave. But I have patience because I am sure that there will be a rise and then prices will rise.
This market is created only for patient people. It is expected to be justified in any case. No one knows how much the market can grow.
tor9

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:57:21 PM

I did it only once. In general, yes, I find it difficult to restrain myself when my coins begin to fall in value. I hope my nerves will become stronger with time.

I also find it hard to restrain myself when I see how the prices of my coins behave. But I have patience because I am sure that there will be a rise and then prices will rise.
This market is created only for patient people. It is expected to be justified in any case. No one knows how much the market can grow.
this year, a lot of people test their patience and keep their coins, with the hope of the nearest market growth,but he unfortunately does not want to grow, and how much he will be at this level, no one knows, I would like to believe that many will keep their coins in their wallets and will not sell them at the lowest price
furball64

Activity: 271

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:14:10 PM

Friends. I want to remind you that exactly a week is left before the start of the ICO. Only one I look forward to the start of the sale of the token CCIN? Or is there anyone else?

Mikell556

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:20:09 PM

Friends. I want to remind you that exactly a week is left before the start of the ICO. Only one I look forward to the start of the sale of the token CCIN? Or is there anyone else?

I'm still waiting. I promised someone in this topic that I would buy one of the very first CCIN tokens. I hope the rest will follow my example.
tor9

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:57:32 AM

You're right. In this market, it is impossible to earn without patience. That is why I not only do not sell my coins at falling prices, but also continue to invest in projects like Cryptocoin.
at the moment, this is the most convenient time in such a low market to buy coins for a long time,but a little dangerous for investing in projects, because now it is difficult for the project to raise money for development
Tryam93

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:48:20 PM

You're right. In this market, it is impossible to earn without patience. That is why I not only do not sell my coins at falling prices, but also continue to invest in projects like Cryptocoin.
at the moment, this is the most convenient time in such a low market to buy coins for a long time,but a little dangerous for investing in projects, because now it is difficult for the project to raise money for development
Investors or when not particularly frightened, the course of bitcoin as often they buy them.
tor9

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:39:42 PM

we have no choice but to keep your coins in the wallet and wait for the market to grow, I don't want to sell your coins at this price as they are now, I will wait a month and a year until the market goes up
tor9

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:42:50 AM

Difficult time has come for all projects in the crypto market. But I would like to believe that Cryptocoin will be able to collect the necessary amount of investment to implement its plans.

If you read the forum, then everyone is sure that there will be growth. But nobody knows when this will happen. It remains only to invest in promising projects and hope for the best.

I do just that. And I am very glad that there are people who hold the same opinion as me.
we now have only one option, to earn coins on the bounty and make long-term promising investments and wait for the growth of the market, nothing else depends on us
Tryam93

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:44:09 PM

I hope that the market will come to life soon. Most of the projects carry fees at the best of times but this is the exception and certainly success is assured.
tor9

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:03:22 PM

I hope that the market will come to life soon. Most of the projects carry fees at the best of times but this is the exception and certainly success is assured.
this project is unique and will be in demand, so the developers decided that the low market will not prevent them to raise money for the project, because they are very confident in their product and its popularity
Yarex

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:56:04 PM

market growth is inevitable, sooner or later it had to happen, maybe have to wait a long time,but the "whales" have to make money, now they are in the low market want to buy more coins, and then they will need to sell more expensive and they will raise the market up

I know that the market is being manipulated and I am sure that the market will start to grow. I also try to invest in promising coins sold at the lowest price. I hope I can earn.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: