Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:56:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰[ANN][ICO] CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE - The first option exchange with insurance 💰  (Read 104499 times)
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:29:30 AM

You're right. In this market, it is impossible to earn without patience. That is why I not only do not sell my coins at falling prices, but also continue to invest in projects like Cryptocoin.
at the moment, this is the most convenient time in such a low market to buy coins for a long time,but a little dangerous for investing in projects, because now it is difficult for the project to raise money for development

Difficult time has come for all projects in the crypto market. But I would like to believe that Cryptocoin will be able to collect the necessary amount of investment to implement its plans.

I also find it hard to restrain myself when I see how the prices of my coins behave. But I have patience because I am sure that there will be a rise and then prices will rise.

If you read the forum, then everyone is sure that there will be growth. But nobody knows when this will happen. It remains only to invest in promising projects and hope for the best.

I do just that. And I am very glad that there are people who hold the same opinion as me.
we now have only one option, to earn coins on the bounty and make long-term promising investments and wait for the growth of the market, nothing else depends on us

I have another project of generosity and I spend time on it. I'd rather invest a pair of ETH in CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE. It will be nice too.
I also have a desire to invest in this project, but unfortunately I have all investments in other altcoins ,and due to the low market I do not want to sell them now

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
egetrorx

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 11:50:48 AM

CCIN, Enabling the Options Trading on Crypto Assets
https://icoshrimp.com/ccin-enabling-the-options-trading-on-crypto-assets/

tor9

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:08:03 PM

market growth is inevitable, sooner or later it had to happen, maybe have to wait a long time,but the "whales" have to make money, now they are in the low market want to buy more coins, and then they will need to sell more expensive and they will raise the market up

I know that the market is being manipulated and I am sure that the market will start to grow. I also try to invest in promising coins sold at the lowest price. I hope I can earn.

of course, the growth of the market is inevitable, and even the "whales" need it, they make a lot of money on this, and who has free money,now is the time to buy promising coins
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:28:34 PM

market growth is inevitable, sooner or later it had to happen, maybe have to wait a long time,but the "whales" have to make money, now they are in the low market want to buy more coins, and then they will need to sell more expensive and they will raise the market up

I know that the market is being manipulated and I am sure that the market will start to grow. I also try to invest in promising coins sold at the lowest price. I hope I can earn.

of course, the growth of the market is inevitable, and even the "whales" need it, they make a lot of money on this, and who has free money,now is the time to buy promising coins
I don't even know when the price will rise. All these prophets promise every day a rise in prices, and in the end there is only a fall.
Mikell556

Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:00:44 PM

Friends. I want to remind you that exactly a week is left before the start of the ICO. Only one I look forward to the start of the sale of the token CCIN? Or is there anyone else?

I'm still waiting. I promised someone in this topic that I would buy one of the very first CCIN tokens. I hope the rest will follow my example.

I am very glad that I am not the only one. I'll take a cue from you.
I would like to share a new video about the project: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1wOKGidLcI
Found him on Cryptocoin's twitter.

Thanks for the new video, but I've already seen it.
I said that closer to the start of the ICO developers are activated with advertising. So it happened.
4 days left before the start of the ICO.
Yarex

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:54:48 PM

It is a pity that in the summer when there was a previous fall, I bought a few coins at falling prices. Now they have fallen even lower. Who guarantees that we will not fall even lower than the level of today's prices?
tor9

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:15:22 AM

I also have a desire to invest in this project, but unfortunately I have all investments in other altcoins ,and due to the low market I do not want to sell them now

If you do not have free money to invest, then selling your coins at falling prices is stupid. You're right. You just have to wait and hope for a price increase.
of course it is very stupid to sell coins now in a low market, in such a market  only need to buy coins and wait for the market to grow and make a profit
tor9

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:39:56 PM

I also find it hard to restrain myself when I see how the prices of my coins behave. But I have patience because I am sure that there will be a rise and then prices will rise.

If you read the forum, then everyone is sure that there will be growth. But nobody knows when this will happen. It remains only to invest in promising projects and hope for the best.

I do just that. And I am very glad that there are people who hold the same opinion as me.

Recently, several coins from my wallet began to grow. Many people on the forum write that some coins also began to grow. Perhaps this time growth will begin not with ETH and BTC?
every day on different exchanges coins grow-some even for a short time to 70-90 percent, and then fall again, well, maybe it's a small sign of the previous growth of the market
Tryam93

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:50:28 PM

Recently, several coins from my wallet began to grow. Many people on the forum write that some coins also began to grow. Perhaps this time growth will begin not with ETH and BTC?
every day on different exchanges coins grow-some even for a short time to 70-90 percent, and then fall again, well, maybe it's a small sign of the previous growth of the market
These all short-term jumps of a course are more similar to manipulations of people. Apparently the whales want to panic.
Mikell556

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:41:56 PM

Yes. I noticed news activity on all channels of the project. It's good. Investors love when the project team behaves actively. This suggests that the project will develop.

So it is good when the project is in demand among people. So it will be interesting for investment, as well as further trading on the options exchange.
tor9

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:56:29 AM

It is a pity that in the summer when there was a previous fall, I bought a few coins at falling prices. Now they have fallen even lower. Who guarantees that we will not fall even lower than the level of today's prices?
I also bought coins at a price higher than they are now, so I have no desire to sell them on such a low market, but perhaps the market may fall below,but it will take time and it will grow and we will make a profit
Tryam93

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:59:34 PM

I also bought coins at a price higher than they are now, so I have no desire to sell them on such a low market, but perhaps the market may fall below,but it will take time and it will grow and we will make a profit
I do not even know whether to wait for the price increase, I have even hope left. I'm waiting for half a year of growth, and I see only a fall.
tor9

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:06:42 PM

I do not even know whether to wait for the price increase, I have even hope left. I'm waiting for half a year of growth, and I see only a fall.
market growth is inevitable, but when it happens, it is unknown, we may have to wait a long time, maybe a month or two, and maybe a year
Rogkim1

Activity: 262

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:15:19 PM

Soon the ICO project begins. This will enable all potential investors to express themselves.
tor9

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:21:24 AM

Unfortunately, I already notice that the second day of the market again loses a little in proportion, but you can’t panic, you have to wait for the market to grow
Yarex

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:13:38 PM

Unfortunately, I already notice that the second day of the market again loses a little in proportion, but you can’t panic, you have to wait for the market to grow

You can wait for growth as long as you wish However, this growth will not happen soon. I hope so every day. I also buy new coins at falling prices to make money on it.
tor9

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:18:09 PM

You can wait for growth as long as you wish However, this growth will not happen soon. I hope so every day. I also buy new coins at falling prices to make money on it.
I understand very well that we should not wait for the market to grow soon,it can happen in a month or two, or maybe six months - we must endure and wait
papagravel

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:49:38 PM

Tell me, will the ICO project Cryptocoin begin in two days as planned? Nothing changed? You can tell me about it, guys.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Mikell556

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:06:38 PM

Yes. I noticed news activity on all channels of the project. It's good. Investors love when the project team behaves actively. This suggests that the project will develop.

So it is good when the project is in demand among people. So it will be interesting for investment, as well as further trading on the options exchange.

In any case, when the project has fans, it means that not only you will invest. In addition, each person will talk about the project to his friends and acquaintances, which will make him a good advertisement.

Many marketing strategies provide rewards for people who talk about their project to their familiar people. And such advertising can be very promising.
Tryam93

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:57:59 PM

In any case, when the project has fans, it means that not only you will invest. In addition, each person will talk about the project to his friends and acquaintances, which will make him a good advertisement.

Many marketing strategies provide rewards for people who talk about their project to their familiar people. And such advertising can be very promising.
Friends and relatives for advertising is very small. You need to connect a lot of people with an account and social networks with a large number of subscribers, then there will be good advertising.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: