Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:18:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰[ANN][ICO] CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE - The first option exchange with insurance 💰  (Read 104499 times)
Nagasaki

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:33:56 PM

The idea of Deposit insurance against falling, it will turn out a great exchange option!
 The road map is excellent, I would like to support the project CIN, I am convinced that the project will be highly profitable!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Haekat

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:49:13 PM

If I understand correctly, I can save my bitcoins if suddenly the price fall down. I do not always want to make a profit and I constantly operate with cryptocurrencies. I see a good tool for protecting my wallet and my health

Yes, in the current situation, the safety of your wallet is more important than any profit. The crypto  market is very volatile and such a service will help to save nerves.

Certainly. Security is now in the first place. Each user is personally responsible. Therefore, services to improve security will be very much in demand.
arsyah18

Activity: 583
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:19:49 PM

You plan to release the CCIN tokens in the Ethereum Web blockchain. Recently, ETH is unstable and fell very much in price. Tell me whether you have considered the possibility of releasing your tokens in Blockchain of other networks, for example, EOS?

Do you seriously think that the EOS is better than ETH?
The EOS does have prospects, but at the moment, their Blockchain is working with interruptions.
The developers have done correctly that they are going to make their token on the basis of Ethereum.

I do not argue with the developers. Their project and they set the rules. I just wanted to draw attention to the fact that recently many projects issue tokens on the basis of the EOS Blockchain.

Perhaps the EOS has perspectives in the distant future, but at the moment 90% of all tokens are issued on the basis of Ethereum's smart contracts. So I think the choice of developers is obvious.

Maybe the developers of this project decided not to take risks? After all, if the EOS further develops into a good system, the tokens based on it will have advantages in speed and commissions.

Also, do not forget the fact that at the moment, developments are underway to increase the bandwidth of the Ethereum network.
Now it's 20 operations per second, in want to increase to 500-1000 operations per second.
it is very large if it is true that there will be an increase in Ethereum network bandwidth, with conditions that are now increasingly difficult to trust like other projects that are not appropriate when selling tokens. I hope your project can help all crypto traders now.
IndianaJons

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:39:33 PM

I have not seen a project for a long time, where only 5% of tokens go to the team. Now many projects want to take 10%, 15%, and in some places  20% of the total coin pool. It is commendable that the team did not take any more.

fenyks (OP)

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:11:27 PM

You want to create an exchange with insuranse or you are going to insure tokesn and coins via your insuranse program (company) ?

In the white paper of the project it is written that they want to create a exchange for trading options. And at the same time they will offer all buyers or sellers to insure their options.
Crypto-currencies have great volatility and this can work.

Crypto-currencies have not just great volatility but giant volatility and no one with a sensible mind would have sold options on crypto-currencies. It is very good that the developers plan to launch not just a stock exchange, but also insurance of options.
You are right. We want to make a new product for traders and investors.

I'm glad that you appreciated my efforts to get to know the project)

Of course, insurance options is a good idea. This will help make options trading very popular. I think there will be a lot of fans at the new exchange.

I think the insurance of options will be that unique side of the new exchange, which everyone will like. The main thing is that the developers do not go into minus on earnings.
We have a very serious business plan and many different calculations. We have worked well on different situations of our product development.
fenyks (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:21:21 PM

The idea of Deposit insurance against falling, it will turn out a great exchange option!
 The road map is excellent, I would like to support the project CIN, I am convinced that the project will be highly profitable!
Thanks for your support. We are proud to hear such words about our project. Join our official telegram channel not to miss the latest news about CCIN. https://t.me/ccin_official
Nedrek

Merit: 13

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:49:50 PM

Here we go with our official bounty campaign! Feel free to join! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4969375

This is a great opportunity to help the project you like and earn a little. I will definitely use it as soon as my signature company is over.
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:39:00 PM

I see that you have the minimum amount of fees in the course of sales of your tokens is $ 0.5 million. Is there really so much money to create and launch the exchange?

And how much do you think you need money to run your own crypto exchange or stock exchange trading options for several crypto currency?

I'm not an expert in this matter. But I've already seen several projects that raised money for ordinary crypto currency exchanges and they called amounts of several million.
We have big plans. We want to make everything good and fast. Options trading gives a lot of opportunities for professional traders. They can hedge their positions not to lost everything.

I have no doubt about your intentions. I'm sure that your project has potential, that's why it interested me. For the sake of interest, I want to estimate the amount necessary to implement the project.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
fenyks (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:57:00 AM

Here we go with our official bounty campaign! Feel free to join! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4969375

This is a great opportunity to help the project you like and earn a little. I will definitely use it as soon as my signature company is over.
Glad to know that people want to support us. If you will have questions, please feel free to ask. We are always ready to help.
fenyks (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:35:30 AM

I'm glad that we came to a common opinion of how best to do with the search for employees)
I participated earlier in testing one exchange.
I can offer a bunch of ideas how to save money on this.

I think you could voice your ideas here in the topic, if the developers they are interested in, they will necessarily take advantage of them.
It will be the best way to communicate with us. We are open to you all and wait for feedback. You can leave your comments here in our official thread.
johndow12

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:21:36 AM

I see that you do not have a lot of people on the team. Can you handle the project? There will be a lot of work.
falafelnut

Activity: 44
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:34:21 AM

I see that you do not have a lot of people on the team. Can you handle the project? There will be a lot of work.

Of course, they will manage They have a lot of time before ICO will start and I'm sure that the team will expand. They need advisers and some blockchain of professionals.
fenyks (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:45:34 AM

We are working on it. Our team will definitely expand. We are looking for talented people who are not indifferent to the project.
fenyks (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:08:40 AM

Of course, they will manage They have a lot of time before ICO will start and I'm sure that the team will expand. They need advisers and some blockchain of professionals.

They do not have much time left. ICO starts on November the 1st. It's a little more than a month. Now they have to do very much different things. But I think the team will succeed. The project is complex and interesting.
It is more than 2 month. We have september and October to manage all things with the team.
fenyks (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:48:44 PM

I have not seen a project for a long time, where only 5% of tokens go to the team. Now many projects want to take 10%, 15%, and in some places  20% of the total coin pool. It is commendable that the team did not take any more.
We believe in our project. Wy do not need too much. It will be better to give more tokens for users
fenyks (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:59:46 PM

Also, do not forget the fact that at the moment, developments are underway to increase the bandwidth of the Ethereum network.
Now it's 20 operations per second, in want to increase to 500-1000 operations per second.

Now I'm finally convinced that the developers have made the right decision to create their own token on the basis of Ethereum. Such speeds seem fantastic, it would be good if it turned out as you say.

The project developers are working to provide for all possible risks.
They correctly did what they chose as the platform for the tokens, a reliable and verified Ethereum.

I remembered about another point, the developers are going to buy tokens from investors and burn.
Therefore, they do not need to look for a more suitable basis for the token.
We want to make our tokens attractive for everyone. If we burn them, the price will go up. And profit will come Smiley
gummienow

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:35:33 PM

How many coins do you plan to add to your exchange? Will you be engaged in listing new tokens or only add the top coins?
elenachers

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:38:00 PM

How many coins do you plan to add to your exchange? Will you be engaged in listing new tokens or only add the top coins?

In whitepaper written that they add 5 new coins in February and will add more later. I think that CCIN token will be traded on their exchange too
fenyks (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:18:50 PM

We will start from the top coins to implement options for trading. After that we will be adding more coins to our exchange.
Nedrek

Merit: 13

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:40:33 PM

Glad to know that people want to support us. If you will have questions, please feel free to ask. We are always ready to help.

I prefer to help the projects that I like. And even if I do not have money to invest in a project I like, I invest my time in it and participate in its campaign bounty.
Thank you.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: