Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:19:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰[ANN][ICO] CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE - The first option exchange with insurance 💰  (Read 104499 times)
aziziasa

Activity: 316
Merit: 1

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:03:42 AM

Although currently many new projects are popping up, and made the competition became increasingly tight. I hope with the seriousness of the team in managing this project will deliver outstanding results for this project, hopefully sales continue to run smoothly and the ico could be a great success.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fenyks (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:26:33 AM

Hello Cryptocoin Insurance Team,
            Congratulations! There is excellent news for you. Your ICO Cryptocoin Insurance https://coindelite.com/ico-details-cryptocoin-insurance is now listed on one of the most prominent ICO listing (ICO Calendar) -  CoinDelite.com. 

Your project has been reviewed and rated by our experts and has got a rating of 3.9 out of 5. You can request edit access or write to us to claim any changes.

Your rating widget code is available at https://coindelite.com/widgets.

Our Telegram channel has 100k plus subscribers (https://t.me/coindelite); you may want to share your ICO there and promote your ICO.  To get in touch with us, you may write to us at hello@coindelite.com or contact Garry on Telegram (@Garry_x).

Best wishes,

Team CoinDelite

Thank you for listing! We appreciate that very much!
fenyks (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:52:27 AM

It is also very hard for me to look at the manipulation of the market. I hope that market regulation will soon be invented. The developers of this project have provided insurance of options. I hope this will protect you from manipulation, too.
The insurance system was invented to reduce all the risks when trading, this is what the CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE platform will differ from competitors.

You are absolutely true. In a bear or bullish market with high volatility is better to insure your orders not to lost everything
NumBit765

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:07:25 AM

I see a bounty allocation of 2% and for the most permanent signature that is 30%, I am sure that the bounty signature participants will be many and hopefully, by maximizing the signature, many investors will join this project so that the success can be achieved by this project.
Please tell me a direct link to the bounty thread. I would also like to join the bounty of this project, but I can't find thread that is dedicated to it.
fenyks (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:40:00 PM

I agree with the opinion that if the investors are in this Bitcointalk forum and by maximizing the signature campaign, of course, there is a greater likelihood that many investors will join the project.
We are offering a nice bounty campaign. But ofcourse we are working on attracting investors from different places
Faust91

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:40:55 PM

I agree with the opinion that if the investors are in this Bitcointalk forum and by maximizing the signature campaign, of course, there is a greater likelihood that many investors will join the project.
We are offering a nice bounty campaign. But ofcourse we are working on attracting investors from different places
Prompt, you accept in lists of participants of a bounty of the program, users with a rank of Jr Member ?
IllaoiCripto

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:37:25 PM

Prompt, you accept in lists of participants of a bounty of the program, users with a rank of Jr Member ?

Yes, I accept. Jr Member is accepted in 90% of all bounties, it's not a beginner. The rewards for this bounty must be very generous.

nafantc

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:25:11 PM

This project has the form of a serious and stable, and most importantly completely transparent and honest project. I am sure that everything will go according to plan, the idea will be implemented.
Tatsiana07

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:22:38 PM

It is also very hard for me to look at the manipulation of the market. I hope that market regulation will soon be invented. The developers of this project have provided insurance of options. I hope this will protect you from manipulation, too.
The insurance system was invented to reduce all the risks when trading, this is what the CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE platform will differ from competitors.

I very much hope that the insurance system will work in full force and give the CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE exchange an undoubted advantage over the others.
In any civilized market, insurance has always been an important tool that offers parties guarantees of reliability. Insurance payments allow you to get compensation for undesirable circumstances. However, in the crypto-currency market there is still no structure that would provide investors with a "safe paradise".I believe in the project! All at us to turn out!

jayakati

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:24:02 PM

a project with has a lot of support, and it is not wrong to mention about it because the concept of this project has a very useful purpose. hopefully all goes well and the success can be easily reached.
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:15:11 AM

I'm glad that I liked the project, every day it becomes more and more fans. This suggests that I was not mistaken with the choice for investment.
this one exchange project is very interesting with one of the advantages of giving insurance to its users, so it's no wonder if in the future there is more support for this project and I also hope that this project can succeed.
fenyks (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:54:00 AM

There are a lot of blockchain exibitions right now. We will choose the best and we will be there for sure
fenyks (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:06:05 AM

Recently, hackers are more and more hacking crypto currency exchanges. They steal money from users. This does not make hacked exchanges popular. Therefore, to focus on the safety of user money is the best solution.

It is for this reason that developers want to collect as much money as possible. They want to create a promising and protected product. It will cost a lot of money.

I would be very interested in participating in the creation of the exchange or in its testing. Especially if the developers for this in the future will give out awards.

I think that a lot of people from the regular visitors of this topic would agree to testing the new exchange. Especially if pay a fee for testing. So you are not alone.

For starters, it would be nice to practice trading options on other exchanges. And when the developers of this project will launch their stock exchange, we will already be experienced option traders.

I did not know that on the crypto market there are already exchanges options trading.  You can tell me one.

CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE will be the first stock exchange for trading options on the crypto currency market. I was going to train on the stock exchanges. There you can do it in the training mode for free.
We will have such mode for sure. Because first of all you should learn how our company works
ramahero01

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:30:56 AM

We will have such mode for sure. Because first of all you should learn how our company works
all of that is true because this project has the concept of an insured exchange the first time we all have to learn it first in order to understand the way the project works and I believe that this project will get a lot of support from the participants.
fenyks (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:00:24 AM

Although currently many new projects are popping up, and made the competition became increasingly tight. I hope with the seriousness of the team in managing this project will deliver outstanding results for this project, hopefully sales continue to run smoothly and the ico could be a great success.
There are a lot exchanges now, but most of them are buggy with small volumes. We will try to go in the top 10 exchanges with good quality, fast trading and unique services.
bambangAja

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:12:11 AM

There are a lot exchanges now, but most of them are buggy with small volumes. We will try to go in the top 10 exchanges with good quality, fast trading and unique services.
seeing from all your big goals I became convinced that there would be people who were curious about this project when they were successful later and I also believed that support would always flow in your project.
fenyks (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:41:02 AM

seeing from all your big goals I became convinced that there would be people who were curious about this project when they were successful later and I also believed that support would always flow in your project.
Trading is a very popular thing to earn money. There are a lot of people who want to trade crypto, we want to make a good quality service for them
MaryanaBit

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:44:00 AM

a project with has a lot of support, and it is not wrong to mention about it because the concept of this project has a very useful purpose. hopefully all goes well and the success can be easily reached.
You have noticed that the project already has many partners who support it financially and in the marketing sphere at the same time.
fenyks (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:40:59 PM

As I see it, it does not take a lot of money to create an exchange. It will be enough to collect at least 500 thousand dollars. Of course, if the fees are higher, it will benefit the project.
If you want to create an exchange with a good quality for customers, you show pay a lot of money Smiley The main thing is a security issues.

Really. This point I overlooked.

Big money corrupted the crypto industry. What is a crypto exchange? This is an Internet site with a large and complex database with connected nodes of independent coins.
A site of this scale can be made without problems for 50-100 thousand dollars.

I would not compare the exchange with the usual, even if complex site. Here everything is much more complicated. In addition, programmers working with crypto-currencies are strongly spoiled by large salaries.

Recently, the topic manager wrote that the main thing for the exchange is to set up and maintain security. It will cost enough money.

You're right. We will not calculate the cost of creating an exchange. There are so many nuances that are very difficult for a layman to anticipate. It's not worth risking users, so security should be at the highest level.
We have special algorithms with how to make prices and how to save your money. We will write everything in our blog very soon.
Gothorum

Activity: 882
Merit: 429

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:15:27 PM

In most cases the company that is the first to enter the market is known to become a leader, and always takes its largest share. Today CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE has no competitors and occupies the entire market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: