Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:55:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰[ANN][ICO] CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE - The first option exchange with insurance 💰  (Read 104499 times)
fenyks (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:07:42 AM

Recently, hackers are more and more hacking crypto currency exchanges. They steal money from users. This does not make hacked exchanges popular. Therefore, to focus on the safety of user money is the best solution.

It is for this reason that developers want to collect as much money as possible. They want to create a promising and protected product. It will cost a lot of money.

I would be very interested in participating in the creation of the exchange or in its testing. Especially if the developers for this in the future will give out awards.

I think that a lot of people from the regular visitors of this topic would agree to testing the new exchange. Especially if pay a fee for testing. So you are not alone.

For starters, it would be nice to practice trading options on other exchanges. And when the developers of this project will launch their stock exchange, we will already be experienced option traders.

I did not know that on the crypto market there are already exchanges options trading.  You can tell me one.

CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE will be the first stock exchange for trading options on the crypto currency market. I was going to train on the stock exchanges. There you can do it in the training mode for free.
We will have such mode for sure. Because first of all you should learn how our company works

By the time you open your exchange, I would like to be able to trade options and earn money.
The fact that you decided to add a training mode is a huge plus!
Please write your minds about that you want to see in Cryptocoin Exchange. We will try to implement all right thought about our project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fenyks (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:12:54 AM

I immediately understood why you are asking me about the exhibition.

It was not difficult to do)

There it is easiest to find partners, but this is not the only way out. If your project has prospects - you will find investors without participation in exhibitions.

But at public events and exhibitions make it much easier and faster.
Of course we will attend public events. It is good to talk with people and on such events it chance to find a good team member or adviser.
evitasari

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:30:50 AM

ICO is still going on for 47 days, hopefully all teams prepare everything carefully so that the ICO is opened all can run smoothly without obstacles and achieve targeted results.
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:44:42 AM

this project has the concept of exchange with insurance that is the hallmark, I see the team prepares the ICO carefully proven that there is still a long time for the ICO to begin and my hope is that the promotion of the project will be increased at the beginning so that when the ICO begins many investors join this project.
suhadi88

Activity: 616

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:04:30 AM

exceptional. so far I see support and good comments about the project grew, with all this team has proved that the concept offered in this project and excellence in this project has attracted the attention of many people. and I hope the project always runs smoothly and its sales success.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
fenyks (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:08:24 AM

And do you know what an "option" is and what rights and obligations do the seller and buyer of the option have in relation to each other?

I have only a general concept of options.
An option is the right to buy one or another coin for a buyer. In this case, the seller of the option will be obliged to sell the coin at the request of the buyer.
The are a lot of inforamtion how options work. We do not want to invent something new and we will use the regular options definition.
fenyks (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:10:32 AM

I participated in one bounty campaign and there the largest number of subscribers was in the region of 10 thousand. Therefore, I have a very good number of subscribers.

So you did not participate in a very popular campaign bounty. I've seen a lot of twitter bounty campaign members with a subscriber number of 50 to 100 thousand.

I do not really stop there and try to increase the number of my subscribers daily. I hope in a short time and I will have 100 thousand subscribers.

Wish you luck. It is better to spend time developing your account on this forum.

Given that the market for crypto currency is more volatile, the introduction of insurance for options is an excellent tool to minimize risks.

I would even say that insurance for options is a good solution for the exchange to be popular. Few would risk and trade options in such a volatile market.
The are always risks in trading. There are the same in stock market, forex or metals. And everywhere we have insurance for traders who can hedge some trading volume. But only in a cryptomarket we do not have insurance and it is very volatile now. Our project will be the best service for cryptotraders
Rogkim1

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:32:23 PM

exceptional. so far I see support and good comments about the project grew, with all this team has proved that the concept offered in this project and excellence in this project has attracted the attention of many people. and I hope the project always runs smoothly and its sales success.

Let's praise the project when it can realize something. Why are you interested in the project and what are its advantages?

Why do you pay attention to the person who writes meaningless posts? He is from the category of bounty campaigners who run around the forum and publish meaningless posts.
CryptoSpase

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:45:56 PM

Very bold idea for the guys. I have not seen anything like this in this business. I think that they can surprise and attract the audience!

The main thing is that the guys had their own regular users who will not only use the exchanger, but will also actively participate in its development!
military

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:33:06 PM

Trading on the crypto-currency market has already passed several stages of development. From the first centralized exchanges, on which there were almost no volumes, up to several hundred, the leaders of which have a turnover exceeding one billion dollars a day.
Hmelnitsky

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:52:51 PM

I don't quite understand what the task of the project is and why I need to pay attention to it ...
NatalieVishneva

Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:20:37 AM

I don't quite understand what the task of the project is and why I need to pay attention to it ...

CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE offers customers such a tool. Deposit insurance (or part of the deposit) from growth or decline.
RenatMironov

Activity: 198
Merit: 8

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:40:05 AM

CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE offers customers such a tool. Deposit insurance (or part of the deposit) from growth or decline.

There is no solution to insure a deposit in bitcoins or ethers from falling; a special crypto exchange, where you can buy / sell options; so far in the cryptocurrency market there is no possibility of short sales. The project has solutions!
fenyks (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:38:23 AM

Very bold idea for the guys. I have not seen anything like this in this business. I think that they can surprise and attract the audience!

Join our community. Maybe you want to join our bounty campaign?
CryptoSpase

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:35:07 AM

There is no solution to insure a deposit in bitcoins or ethers from falling; a special crypto exchange, where you can buy / sell options; so far in the cryptocurrency market there is no possibility of short sales. The project has solutions!
I do not think that these are revolutionary solutions, but rather as additional opportunities for the current market, which will be very interesting for traders.
military

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:44:27 AM

I think that there are very big risks, because you can lose much more than earn.
Hmelnitsky

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:09:34 PM

I think that there are very big risks, because you can lose much more than earn.

The option seller theoretically carries an unlimited risk associated with a change in the price of the underlying bitcoin or ether. Therefore, every sale of an option is accompanied by a guarantee deposit

But still these are risks, I personally do not understand how options work and what to do if the price moves not to where I need to ...
NatalieVishneva

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:38:58 PM

The option seller theoretically carries an unlimited risk associated with a change in the price of the underlying bitcoin or ether. Therefore, every sale of an option is accompanied by a guarantee deposit

But still these are risks, I personally do not understand how options work and what to do if the price moves not to where I need to ...

When the price of the underlying asset moves against the seller, it must make an additional collateral if it is going to continue to hold this option or sell it. But if you do not have enough money - the stock exchange liquidates the position ...
RenatMironov

Activity: 198
Merit: 8

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:30:55 PM

When the price of the underlying asset moves against the seller, it must make an additional collateral if it is going to continue to hold this option or sell it. But if you do not have enough money - the stock exchange liquidates the position ...

Well, that's fair. Such an image of investment has long been familiar to the American market, but other countries may be surprised that such things happen))
NatalieVishneva

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:57:59 PM

Well, that's fair. Such an image of investment has long been familiar to the American market, but other countries may be surprised that such things happen))

This is an honest business, and even more so people have long known about the algorithms of work. In America and Europe, skilled traders make whole fortunes on this) And then you can insure money, this is a double plus!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: