Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:04:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰[ANN][ICO] CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE - The first option exchange with insurance 💰  (Read 104499 times)
RenatMironov

Activity: 198
Merit: 8

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:41:53 PM

I wonder how the guys will do when their platform will be in demand ... Companies in such cases behave very differently.
military

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:06:13 PM

I wonder how the guys will do when their platform will be in demand ... Companies in such cases behave very differently.

What do you mean? Do you think that developers are too lazy to continue their development? I think that they will not give up money, because the more people - the more profits))
cold beer

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:32:10 PM

What do you mean? Do you think that developers are too lazy to continue their development? I think that they will not give up money, because the more people - the more profits))

Unfortunately, not everything is so simple and straightforward, I very often meet when projects at the development stage become lazy, since the team seems that they have achieved so much already ...
CryptoSpase

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:52:38 PM

Unfortunately, not everything is so simple and straightforward, I very often meet when projects at the development stage become lazy, since the team seems that they have achieved so much already ...

I think that this does not concern the project. I looked carefully at the biography of the developers. These people have already achieved something, and certainly will not stop there!
sofia.lips

Activity: 124

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:24:43 PM

I think that this does not concern the project. I looked carefully at the biography of the developers. These people have already achieved something, and certainly will not stop there!

Let's hope that you are right, and also that the market will soon form and the crypto currency will start to grow in price))
Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:21:35 PM

Take me to your team Smiley
 I have been trading for a long time on various stock exchanges, including cryptocurrency exchanges. There is an experience. I could help with the establishment of the mechanism of bidding and testing.

Many people would like to be traders at another's expense

Who is stopping you from doing this? I achieve my targets.

While there are no clear plans for the creation of its stock exchange. I have no experience in this, and therefore I want to invest in those projects whose purpose is to create the stock exchange. I want to know how this process is carried out. Write to me in private messages your nickname in the telegram. When we are close to the beginning of the creation of the project, I will write to you.

Good. I write to you.

I was interested in this project not by the opportunity to gain experience, but by the opportunity to trade options.

Thank you.
Let us while we think how to help the developers of this exchange to implement their plans properly and on time.
durudara

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:04:47 AM

Thank you.
Let us while we think how to help the developers of this exchange to implement their plans properly and on time.

And what is there to think. Developers need money to implement the project. The more they collect the investments the better. You can invest your money and help advertise the project for new people.
what is needed by this project is the support of the bounty participants to help promote the project so that in the future more and more investors will join this project so that the sales target can be achieved.
ardcts

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:19:08 AM

Projects with interesting concepts. The allocation for the bounty program is also quite large. But for a few months for ico it is difficult to get maximum results automatically the allocation is definitely small. Hopefully by maximizing the campaign and team performance can attract investors to join this project.
RenatMironov

Activity: 198
Merit: 8

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:19:21 PM

It is very interesting that the project is ahead. The market is becoming more and more unpredictable, so the cost of crypto currency at any time can grow to the sky and fall to 0.
CryptoSpase

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:39:56 PM

It is very interesting that the project is ahead. The market is becoming more and more unpredictable, so the cost of crypto currency at any time can grow to the sky and fall to 0.

I personally very much doubt that the cost of crypto-currency, when ever can drop to 0, because there will always be people who believe in the idea!
Mikell556

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:02:22 PM

Thank you.

And what is there to think. Developers need money to implement the project. The more they collect the investments the better. You can invest your money and help advertise the project for new people.

My friend had several hundred Bitcoins and he spent them on expensive cars and girls. He could open his own business or invest in a promising project. But he did not. Money without a mind and plans do not give anything good.
cold beer

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:09:06 PM

I personally very much doubt that the cost of crypto-currency, when ever can drop to 0, because there will always be people who believe in the idea!

You can not eat one by faith. If you are a man and you have a family - you need to go and earn money, and not to entertain yourself and your family with empty hopes.
sofia.lips

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:22:56 PM

Of course, the project deserves attention. But what about competition?)) Now there is a huge number of exchanges and exchangers, which are engaged in selling cryptocurrency.
Hmelnitsky

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:55:59 PM

Of course, the project deserves attention. But what about competition?)) Now there is a huge number of exchanges and exchangers, which are engaged in selling cryptocurrency.

Not so many companies are already successfully engaged in cryptocurrency. Basically, these are large exchangers, but the small ones are all equal. Therefore, you need to try and take your own!
Mikell556

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:24:28 PM

This is called "easy money". Easy to come, easy to leave. It is not enough to earn money, it is necessary to be able to preserve and multiply them. You need to limit your consumption and save at least 10% of your earnings for the future. In my experience, I know that no matter how much a person earns, this will always be small. Because with the growth of earnings, there are growing needs.

I agree absolutely with each of your words. I am glad that I found a similar person on the forum.

Thank you.

My friend had several hundred Bitcoins and he spent them on expensive cars and girls. He could open his own business or invest in a promising project. But he did not. Money without a mind and plans do not give anything good.

Your friend's example is not the worst. At the end of spring, all news channels showed a story about a guy who on YouTube showed off big money earned on crypto-currencies. Later the bandits beat him and robbed him, took away all his money.

This guy did a very stupid thing. You should never brag about your money. In our world, many people who want someone else's money and are ready even to kill for the sake of a small amount of money. This guy is lucky to have survived. I hope he will learn a lesson from what happened to him.
CryptoSpase

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:14:29 PM

The guys have a great bounty program, as much as 2% of tokens are allocated. This is really a lot, and considering that during the sale, they want to collect at least 500 thousand dollars!
Mikell556

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:16:27 PM

This is called "easy money". Easy to come, easy to leave. It is not enough to earn money, it is necessary to be able to preserve and multiply them. You need to limit your consumption and save at least 10% of your earnings for the future. In my experience, I know that no matter how much a person earns, this will always be small. Because with the growth of earnings, there are growing needs.

I agree absolutely with each of your words. I am glad that I found a similar person on the forum.

Thank you.

Your friend's example is not the worst. At the end of spring, all news channels showed a story about a guy who on YouTube showed off big money earned on crypto-currencies. Later the bandits beat him and robbed him, took away all his money.

This guy did a very stupid thing. You should never brag about your money. In our world, many people who want someone else's money and are ready even to kill for the sake of a small amount of money. This guy is lucky to have survived. I hope he will learn a lesson from what happened to him.

I sometimes look at people you talk about, guys, and I do not understand how they managed to earn so much money. Why they without a mind could earn, and many other clever people do not.

Sometimes only good luck is enough. I prefer to develop my skills and abilities. It is more and better to work and it gives its fruits in the form of increased earnings.
Those who have earned a lot of money with the help of one good luck will not be able to preserve and multiply them.

How many businessmen were killed or lost their money in robbery? If a person has big money, he needs to be able to keep his mouth shut.

It is difficult to hide big money, but this does not mean that you should not try to do this. You're right.
cold beer

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:50:36 PM

The guys have a great bounty program, as much as 2% of tokens are allocated. This is really a lot, and considering that during the sale, they want to collect at least 500 thousand dollars!

I would not say that this is a very large amount. There were projects that collected much more money - 5-10 million and there was allocated 5%, that was really cool!
sofia.lips

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:36:23 PM

I would not say that this is a very large amount. There were projects that collected much more money - 5-10 million and there was allocated 5%, that was really cool!

I think. if the guys manage to collect a hard cap - 5 million dollars - the reward for bounty company will also be royal! It remains only to wait a little and the main thing is to believe in the success of the team!
Great Man

Merit: 2

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:13:02 PM

I think. if the guys manage to collect a hard cap - 5 million dollars - the reward for bounty company will also be royal! It remains only to wait a little and the main thing is to believe in the success of the team!

They need our support first! After all, money is allocated not for bots, but for real people who want to help the project develop + more and for this they receive bonuses in the form of tokens!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: