Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:02:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰[ANN][ICO] CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE - The first option exchange with insurance 💰  (Read 104499 times)
crypto mommy

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:39:38 PM

What about Airdrop? Do you plan to spend the near future? As far as I know, this is a very effective marketing move, to attract the community.
zmeddy

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:42:36 PM

Of course, the project deserves attention. But what about competition?)) Now there is a huge number of exchanges and exchangers, which are engaged in selling cryptocurrency.

I agree that there are a lot of exchanges but there is no option exchanges with insurance of deposit. So I think that idea of the project is new and interesting. Will see the realization.
RenatMironov

Activity: 198
Merit: 8

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:59:39 PM

Well, here you will say that I'm wrong) Another exchanger, but not simple, with features that will allow you to be in a trend and take a leading position from all traders.
CryptoSpase

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:11:06 PM

Well, here you will say that I'm wrong) Another exchanger, but not simple, with features that will allow you to be in a trend and take a leading position from all traders.

I think that competitors can not be stopped so easily. Think of it yourself - according to the road map, the exchange will be opened in February 2019. By this time - there may be a large number of projects that will have much more functionality.
cold beer

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:27:39 PM

I think that competitors can not be stopped so easily. Think of it yourself - according to the road map, the exchange will be opened in February 2019. By this time - there may be a large number of projects that will have much more functionality.

they can not appear like mushrooms after the rain. To develop an exchanger - you need funds, not small ones, to ensure a stable opportunity to buy and sell!
sofia.lips

Activity: 124

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:53:10 PM

they can not appear like mushrooms after the rain. To develop an exchanger - you need funds, not small ones, to ensure a stable opportunity to buy and sell!

It's still half the battle. To develop normal and workable algorithms that will not be hacked by the first random hacker - we need adequate developers who are quite expensive!
Hmelnitsky

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:56:34 PM

It's still half the battle. To develop normal and workable algorithms that will not be hacked by the first random hacker - we need adequate developers who are quite expensive!

This is certainly a gold mine for good developers - they will be able to get very high salaries, because the risk of being hacked is very large. I constantly hear news that exchanges are hacked.
Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:42:25 PM

Sometimes only good luck is enough. I prefer to develop my skills and abilities. It is more and better to work and it gives its fruits in the form of increased earnings.
Those who have earned a lot of money with the help of one good luck will not be able to preserve and multiply them.

I also try to improve constantly. At the same time I can not deny that some people having only one luck could earn much more than me.
Largely thanks to this, I came to the market with a crypto currency in order to master the promising direction of the crypto currency and make money on it.

If you set yourself such goals, then you will go in this direction. The crypto market is very young and there are great prospects for earning money. The truth and risks are also great. Wish you good luck.

How do you think what coins will be preferred for trading options?
Medyna

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:26:15 AM

This is certainly a gold mine for good developers - they will be able to get very high salaries, because the risk of being hacked is very large. I constantly hear news that exchanges are hacked.

Is this news?)) This is a regularity))) Every day I see articles in magazines that hackers stole $ 1,2,5,8 million from some stock exchange))))
killerbot

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:39:29 AM

Well, in fact, it's not funny, but very sad. Because in pursuit of money, exchanges forget about the most important thing - security. But I am glad that the CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE project will be developed taking into account these factors
RenatMironov

Activity: 198
Merit: 8

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:06:17 AM

Well, in fact, it's not funny, but very sad. Because in pursuit of money, exchanges forget about the most important thing - security. But I am glad that the CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE project will be developed taking into account these factors

As far as I understand, the guys have a motto - "safety comes first"! This is even felt from the name of the project. I hope that this will continue.
CryptoSpase

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:27:20 AM

As far as I understand, the guys have a motto - "safety comes first"! This is even felt from the name of the project. I hope that this will continue.

Well, we'll see, much does not depend on us, everything is completely in the hands of developers. They must prove that it is better than others! They must earn their place in the sun!
fenyks (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:30:22 AM

The security is the main part of exchanges. We are working hard on serucity aspects and put a big part of money in that work
sofia.lips

Activity: 124

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:17:10 AM

What about Airdrop? Do you plan to spend the near future? As far as I know, this is a very effective marketing move, to attract the community.
fenyks (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:49:11 PM

Yes. Now we starded a bounty company. Sonn we will launch airdrop for our supporters
Mikell556

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:08:06 PM

Of course, I'm interested in options on which coins you want to trade. What the developers plan, I can learn from white paper.
Regarding the choice of coins, you did not surprise me)

I think the options on ETH and BTC will be the most traded commodity on the new exchange. I assume that they will take at least 70% of the trading volume from the start.
What options do you want to trade?

Same as you. But I would like to add a few more coins that are not in the top 20. While the developers will add them to their stock exchange will take a very long time.
tulusikhlas

Activity: 1526
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:24:18 PM

I see the project roadmap "January 2019 listing CCIN tokens and listing on cryptocurrency exchange " where is the exchange? there are plans for listing on exchanges such as binance or bittrex

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Mikell556

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:16:52 PM

Of course, I'm interested in options on which coins you want to trade. What the developers plan, I can learn from white paper.
Regarding the choice of coins, you did not surprise me)

I think the options on ETH and BTC will be the most traded commodity on the new exchange. I assume that they will take at least 70% of the trading volume from the start.
What options do you want to trade?

Same as you. But I would like to add a few more coins that are not in the top 20. While the developers will add them to their stock exchange will take a very long time.

Developers plan to add new coins in turn depending on the total capitalization. You can try to offer your coin, only you will have to explain why it is more profitable.

I doubt that I will be able to persuade developers to add a coin located at 266 place. They will better add coins from the top 20 list.
Gothorum

Activity: 882
Merit: 429

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:23:51 PM

Trading on the cryptocurrency market has already passed several development stages: from the first centralized exchanges where there were almost no volumes up to several hundred exchanges where the leaders have a turnover that exceeds one billion dollars a day. Recently the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has authorized trading of Bitcoin futures at the largest US stock exchanges.
The market is getting more and more like ordinary stock and commodity markets. However, one of the segments many players and especially hedgers cannot avoid is completely inaccessible today. It goes about options.
fenyks (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:54:35 AM

In the project I was primarily interested in the fact that this will be the first stock exchange for options trading on the crypto market. This means that people will be interested in the novelty and will register on the new exchange.

And what will happen if people do not cause interest in trading options on cryptocurrencies? Why did you decide that people should like this?

Such type of trading can be used by special investment funds. People, who want to save money can use such fund and they do not need to learn how to trade
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: