Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:06:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰[ANN][ICO] CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE - The first option exchange with insurance 💰  (Read 104499 times)
Mikell556

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:00:32 PM

Now the forum high-level users can paint the trust or banned for any violation, so I try not to mention other coins in the tops of others so that it is not counted for advertising.

Perhaps you are too afraid, you mention this coin in the course of discussing the new exchange. You are not an advertising bot that jumps on topics and advertises the same coin.

It would be good if the topic administrator participated in our discussion and answered whether it is possible to offer your coin for addition to the list of trading on their exchange.

Now the forum high-level users can paint the trust or banned for any violation, so I try not to mention other coins in the tops of others so that it is not counted for advertising.

Perhaps you are too afraid, you mention this coin in the course of discussing the new exchange. You are not an advertising bot that jumps on topics and advertises the same coin.

Guys, you know how to create intrigue. Already I was interested in what kind of coin you are talking about. please write in private messages.

Sent you PM
Rogkim1

Activity: 262

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:48:04 PM

I have a question for the project developers. Do you plan to make a video about the project or create a major informational occasion before the start of the ICO?
Hmelnitsky

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:12:15 AM

Not every project, can boast of the opportunity to insure crypto-currencies. This is what will distinguish the project on the background of the others!
CryptoSpase

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:32:55 AM

Not every project, can boast of the opportunity to insure crypto-currencies. This is what will distinguish the project on the background of the others!

I think that not only this factor will have a major role in the development of the project. If the developers show the investors and the community how much they have a serious approach to the case - then the project team will get a strong support!
RenatMironov

Activity: 198
Merit: 8

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:02:04 AM

I think that not only this factor will have a major role in the development of the project. If the developers show the investors and the community how much they have a serious approach to the case - then the project team will get a strong support!

Yes, community support plays a big and important role in the development of each project. Look at least at DOGE coin - thanks to the strong community, these guys are still on the market!
sofia.lips

Activity: 124

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:21:51 AM

Yes, community support plays a big and important role in the development of each project. Look at least at DOGE coin - thanks to the strong community, these guys are still on the market!

Well, yes, their token is not particularly different from hundreds of others, just the guys have a strong support in the community. And this saves them))
killerbot

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:45:36 AM

Do you target specific countries, or will the platform be international? You have an interesting project.
Mikell556

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:36:10 PM

It would be good if the topic administrator participated in our discussion and answered whether it is possible to offer your coin for addition to the list of trading on their exchange.

I doubt it. They will add coins by total capitalization. The greater the capitalization, the more a person owns this coin, which means the greater the demand for options trading.
Potentially and correctly from the point of view of logic. However, there are coins that have growth prospects for capitalization.
Mikell556

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:18:41 PM

I doubt it. They will add coins by total capitalization. The greater the capitalization, the more a person owns this coin, which means the greater the demand for options trading.
Potentially and correctly from the point of view of logic. However, there are coins that have growth prospects for capitalization.

I do not want to offend you, but the coin which is now located at almost 300 places has no chance to get even in the top 20 by capitalization.
Time will tell. If I were you, I would not speak so categorically. It would be better to help me convince developers to accept it for sale.
fenyks (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:15:27 AM

I have a question for the project developers. Do you plan to make a video about the project or create a major informational occasion before the start of the ICO?

We can see for ourselves when the time is closer to the date of the beginning of ICO. Perhaps in the near future, the project developers will share information.

A month left before the start of the ICO. I'm tired of waiting. I am pleased with the possibility that the crypto market may start to grow closer to November.
We all waiting for market growth. But it is not so easy to start a new project and settle all things with exchange. A lot of work done, but much more should be done in the future.
fenyks (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:00:03 AM

I think the advertising will be. The project has a good team. I hope they will not save on marketing and will do everything properly.
And potential investors of the project will help it by advertising on social networks and signature campaigns.

Developers need to create and run the exchange, and there will be enough users. It will be interesting for everyone to try their hand at trading options on crypto-currencies.

Developers first need to collect investment. The more money is collected the better. This will hire good programmers and create a quality exchange. Without this, you will not be able to trade options.

How do you think how much money will the developers need to create an exchange? I'm interested in knowing your opinion.

The white paper says that developers will need at least 500 thousand dollars. A very decent amount of money. I do not understand why there are so many.
This not so many. Good quality products costs a big sum of money. We want to make a strong security exchange thats why it is a good sum to start
fenyks (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:19:30 PM

Some news. We made Chinese version of our website and some more. Please visit to check them all. https://ccin.io
tor9

Merit: 12

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:43:29 PM

I think the advertising will be. The project has a good team. I hope they will not save on marketing and will do everything properly.
And potential investors of the project will help it by advertising on social networks and signature campaigns.

Developers need to create and run the exchange, and there will be enough users. It will be interesting for everyone to try their hand at trading options on crypto-currencies.

Developers first need to collect investment. The more money is collected the better. This will hire good programmers and create a quality exchange. Without this, you will not be able to trade options.

How do you think how much money will the developers need to create an exchange? I'm interested in knowing your opinion.

The white paper says that developers will need at least 500 thousand dollars. A very decent amount of money. I do not understand why there are so many.
This not so many. Good quality products costs a big sum of money. We want to make a strong security exchange thats why it is a good sum to start
competent and competent programmers are expensive
plus the work of designers
expensive equipment
here is and withdrew such a sum
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:08:36 PM

Some news. We made Chinese version of our website and some more. Please visit to check them all. https://ccin.io
What other languages are planned to be added to support? Since the more languages the more investors and potential customers.
yuvadeep

Activity: 468

A Solopreneur. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 05:27:09 PM

If a market increases then its the responsibility to create a better storage for all the users who store large funds in cryptocurrency.  Therefore, it is difficult to enter into the market to accept all the payments in cryptocurrency. You cannot find any special cryptocurrency exchange to buy or sell goods. Nobody is ready to sell cryptocurrency that can be happened in a short period of time and reduces the fluctuations occurred in the market. Crypto coin will operate with 5 cryptocurrencies and based on demand their annual income increases and allows adding other cryptocurrencies. Crypto coin insurance sells both Bitcoin and Ethereum that helps to increase and decrease insurance. Thus, in crypto coin is a contract between two or more parties that are based on security assets that can be sold by an option writer to an option buyer. However, traders and hedge funds come to an end to deal on the purchase and sale of stock which are having all the options

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
tor9

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:42:19 PM

We can see for ourselves when the time is closer to the date of the beginning of ICO. Perhaps in the near future, the project developers will share information.

A month left before the start of the ICO. I'm tired of waiting. I am pleased with the possibility that the crypto market may start to grow closer to November.

Where did you get information about the possible growth of the market? Do you see the future or are you reading various telegram channels of mommy's investors?  Cheesy
maybe he really sees the future.))))
the cryptocurrency market is very unpredictable ,and it may start growing tomorrow
or go down another half year
Tryam93

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:46:41 PM

Where did you get information about the possible growth of the market? Do you see the future or are you reading various telegram channels of mommy's investors?  Cheesy
maybe he really sees the future.))))
the cryptocurrency market is very unpredictable ,and it may start growing tomorrow
or go down another half year
It is true that the market is not predictable and play the prophet is not the case. In this industry, there is only yesterday and today, such a thing as tomorrow is simply not.
Mikell556

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:51:50 PM

Time will tell. If I were you, I would not speak so categorically. It would be better to help me convince developers to accept it for sale.

Let's wait until the developers start the exchange. Perhaps the developers themselves will arrange a vote to add new coins to the exchange.

It is written in white paper that they will add several new coins from the top each month. They did not write about voting.
Tryam93

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:11:09 PM

Let's wait until the developers start the exchange. Perhaps the developers themselves will arrange a vote to add new coins to the exchange.

It is written in white paper that they will add several new coins from the top each month. They did not write about voting.
If I understand correctly it will be handing out to coin holders. So do many good projects to maintain confidence in investors.
Mikell556

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:16:28 PM

I once again read the roadmap of the project. When opening the exchange there will be an opportunity to trade options for 5 coins. In May, 3 new coins will be added. Further 2 new coins will be added only in September.

Somehow new coins will be added very slowly. It seemed to me that this would go much faster. There is not even worth offering your coin for placement.

If I understand correctly it will be handing out to coin holders. So do many good projects to maintain confidence in investors.

I do not understand. You can write in other words.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: