Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:00:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰[ANN][ICO] CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE - The first option exchange with insurance 💰  (Read 104499 times)
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:35:50 AM

I have a question for the project developers. Do you plan to make a video about the project or create a major informational occasion before the start of the ICO?

We can see for ourselves when the time is closer to the date of the beginning of ICO. Perhaps in the near future, the project developers will share information.

A month left before the start of the ICO. I'm tired of waiting. I am pleased with the possibility that the crypto market may start to grow closer to November.

Where did you get information about the possible growth of the market? Do you see the future or are you reading various telegram channels of mommy's investors?  Cheesy

I like your humor. I am sure that there will be growth by the end of the year. It's like 7 feeling.

I will not joke about you. For all the time the market fell, everyone was tired of seeing a decrease in their own investments. And that's why everyone increasingly hopes for the nearest growth of the market.
unfortunately, the market does not want to grow
and, perhaps, very large growth not will
or it will not happen soon
fenyks (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:15:09 AM

Some news. We made Chinese version of our website and some more. Please visit to check them all. https://ccin.io
What other languages are planned to be added to support? Since the more languages the more investors and potential customers.
We want to add German, Turkish in the next week
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:30:08 AM

Some news. We made Chinese version of our website and some more. Please visit to check them all. https://ccin.io
What other languages are planned to be added to support? Since the more languages the more investors and potential customers.
I take it you can act as a guarantor? And all transactions will be confidential and secure? If so, this is the first project in my memory with such functionality.
tor9

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:52:14 PM

Programmers associated with blockchain projects are expensive. Therefore, the salary will take several hundred thousand dollars. The second important item of expenditure is marketing, which also requires a lot of money.

Simply, everyone in the cryptocurrency market has become accustomed to big money. Nobody wants to save and work for profit in the future. Everyone wants everything at once. I already wrote above what kind of business you can open with such money.
well, programmers,this is the most profitable profession
no one will work for nothing
and in such an industry as the crypto industry, profitable and very promising, the demand for programmers is very high, respectively, and the cost of work is also high
Tryam93

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:56:46 PM

What currency is your token based on? Is this an ethereum token, erc20? After buying tokens, will they be blocked or will they be in circulation immediately? On which exchanges will the token be traded after the end of the sale?
fenyks (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:17:02 PM

What currency is your token based on? Is this an ethereum token, erc20? After buying tokens, will they be blocked or will they be in circulation immediately? On which exchanges will the token be traded after the end of the sale?
Our token is based on Ethereum network. All coins will be in your wallets two weeks after ICO. Now we are talking about listing with several exchanges. We will announce that a little bit later.
Mikell556

Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:38:07 PM

Somehow new coins will be added very slowly. It seemed to me that this would go much faster. There is not even worth offering your coin for placement.

I think that the developers were reinsured and wrote a time margin in the roadmap. In fact, they can add the ability to trade options for new coins much faster.

Add a new coin to the exchange is not so easy. It is difficult and long work. Perhaps this is why it takes so much time.
Tryam93

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:44:02 PM

Somehow new coins will be added very slowly. It seemed to me that this would go much faster. There is not even worth offering your coin for placement.

I think that the developers were reinsured and wrote a time margin in the roadmap. In fact, they can add the ability to trade options for new coins much faster.

Add a new coin to the exchange is not so easy. It is difficult and long work. Perhaps this is why it takes so much time.
The listing process itself is not very long. Top exchanges charge a lot of money for listing. Now to get to the top of the exchange if such fees ico mildly profitable.
papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:33:11 PM

I will not joke about you. For all the time the market fell, everyone was tired of seeing a decrease in their own investments. And that's why everyone increasingly hopes for the nearest growth of the market.

Growth can begin at any time. It all depends on the desire of large capitals.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Mikell556

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:39:21 PM

The listing process itself is not very long. Top exchanges charge a lot of money for listing. Now to get to the top of the exchange if such fees ico mildly profitable.

New exchanges place popular coins for free in order to lure users to themselves.

Large exchanges add dozens of coins per month. So it's not that hard, is it? If there is a desire, there is always the opportunity to hire more programmers and other employees.

On the new exchange there are enough options for 2 coins, these are ETH and BTC. 90% of options trades will be held only with them.
tor9

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:43:13 AM

Growth can begin at any time. It all depends on the desire of large capitals.
today, the market went down a little again, and it shows that he does not really want to grow up
although all are waiting for growth up, but unfortunately it will not be soon
fenyks (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:04:52 AM

I take it you can act as a guarantor? And all transactions will be confidential and secure? If so, this is the first project in my memory with such functionality.
Security is the main thing in our project. We will secure everything. Transactions, confidental information, etc.
Tryam93

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:38:58 AM

Security is the main thing in our project. We will secure everything. Transactions, confidental information, etc.
Under what conditions will the insurance take place? On the website I read but not really understood. I'm not very good with terms. Can explain how they are going to exchange.
fenyks (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:27:09 AM

Under what conditions will the insurance take place? On the website I read but not really understood. I'm not very good with terms. Can explain how they are going to exchange.
We will make our own exchange engine. We will write how it will work in our technical paper soon.
tor9

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:54:35 PM

We will make our own exchange engine. We will write how it will work in our technical paper soon.
how and at what level of data and user protection will take place
I would like to get more information about the features of this project as soon as possible
Tryam93

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:48:35 PM

Please tell us the approximate date when the developers will be able to provide us with the beta version. I would like to join the ranks of testers.
Mikell556

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:12:50 PM

Large exchanges add dozens of coins per month. So it's not that hard, is it? If there is a desire, there is always the opportunity to hire more programmers and other employees.

On the new exchange there are enough options for 2 coins, these are ETH and BTC. 90% of options trades will be held only with them.

I agree with you. Trading will be primarily options for ETH and BTC. But this does not mean that you do not need to add to the exchange other coins for the range.

Do you mean marketing in stores? Sold only 40% of the exhibited goods? A good idea. Perhaps the developers thought about it.
BTCdude007

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:54:56 PM

It is a good idea to insure the deposit in cryptocurrencies against the fall. It is a hard time for cryptocurrency and it falls for a long time. But it is hard to say how it will be profitalbe to insure the cryptocurrency agains the fall.
Tryam93

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:59:42 PM

It is a good idea to insure the deposit in cryptocurrencies against the fall. It is a hard time for cryptocurrency and it falls for a long time. But it is hard to say how it will be profitalbe to insure the cryptocurrency agains the fall.
First of all, it is a very risky activity. The rate of cryptocurrency is never stable and the chance to go bankrupt is very big. But the developers are not afraid of this and certainly it deserves respect.
Mikell556

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:16:16 PM

This is not about marketing. The more coins there are on the stock exchange, the more promising it seems in the eyes of its users. Personally, I will only trade options on ETH and BTC. These coins are of interest to me.

The more coins are added to trade options the better. I think not only ETH and BTC will be popular. There are also Ripple and EOS.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: