Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:08:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰[ANN][ICO] CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE - The first option exchange with insurance 💰  (Read 104499 times)
fenyks (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:17:52 AM

I have a main job, a family and two children. All my free time is spent on them. I spend a little on cryptocurrencies.

To earn in some industry you need to spend time on training and familiarization. Without studying the cryptocurrency market, you will not be able to earn good money.

You are right in saying that it is necessary to study the industry which you want to deal with. I spend enough time studying projects that are promising for investment. But my family is most important to me, so my first time is family time.
Family should be the most inmortant thing in the world. If you have it for sure. Smiley But using risky things such cryptotrading you should be 100% right with your movements there. It is very easy to lost everything in a one day if you do not have a trading strategy.
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:27:54 PM

I lost a lot in the fall of the market. My investments have fallen in price by more than 60% and I do not sell them at that price. I, like many, hope and expect the market to grow.

All who made investments in various projects or traded for a long time suffered losses from the fall of the crypto market. You are not alone. I am also waiting for the growth of the market. I am amused by the words of people that growth will begin tomorrow.

Those who surprise you are optimists. I also believe in cryptocurrencies. I do cryptocurrency not only for the purpose of earning. I see their perspectives and I hope so. And even in a falling market, I will invest in this project just because I like it.

I also like this project and I agree to invest in it. But this does not guarantee the growth of the crypto market.

You misunderstood me. The growth of the market does not depend on this project. I hope that before the launch of ICO of this project the market will be able to grow a little.

Developers are not afraid of a bad market situation. They are sure that their project is interesting to a lot of people. Thanks largely to this quality, they deserve my praise and trust.
although the developers are not afraid of the low market,
but he is afraid of low-market investors who are less willing to invest
and it is almost impossible to start the project without investments
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:11:11 PM

I lost a lot in the fall of the market. My investments have fallen in price by more than 60% and I do not sell them at that price. I, like many, hope and expect the market to grow.

All who made investments in various projects or traded for a long time suffered losses from the fall of the crypto market. You are not alone. I am also waiting for the growth of the market. I am amused by the words of people that growth will begin tomorrow.

Those who surprise you are optimists. I also believe in cryptocurrencies. I do cryptocurrency not only for the purpose of earning. I see their perspectives and I hope so. And even in a falling market, I will invest in this project just because I like it.

I also like this project and I agree to invest in it. But this does not guarantee the growth of the crypto market.

You misunderstood me. The growth of the market does not depend on this project. I hope that before the launch of ICO of this project the market will be able to grow a little.

Developers are not afraid of a bad market situation. They are sure that their project is interesting to a lot of people. Thanks largely to this quality, they deserve my praise and trust.
There is a possibility of development of the project if only the developers have the money for it. This happens very rarely but this practice sometimes shows itself. If the money out of your pocket the chance of a Scam is equal to zero.
tor9

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:21:45 PM

It seems to me that it is worth being very careful when investing in crypto projects. However, this exchange interestin because the possibility of insuring a deposit. This is what can attract many investors.

It seems to me that such an exchange will be difficult to do, because insurance is a rather complicated process for which need good  guarantees..
if the team is experienced in insurance and very well thought out all the points of the project, its product will enjoy great success in the crypto community
Mikell556

Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:40:16 PM

Good. Let's talk about something else. The project will begin very soon, less than a month. How do you think how much it will be possible to raise money for developers.

I hope that it will be possible to collect the necessary amounts for the development of the project. I wonder why there are no promotions and bonuses for those people who buy immediately with the start of sales.
Tryam93

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:48:44 PM

Good. Let's talk about something else. The project will begin very soon, less than a month. How do you think how much it will be possible to raise money for developers.

I hope that it will be possible to collect the necessary amounts for the development of the project. I wonder why there are no promotions and bonuses for those people who buy immediately with the start of sales.
Not all projects give bonus tokens for different reasons. Sometimes the most banal reason not to give a bonus when buying tokens early is greed.
papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:59:53 PM

At the moment, the main thing for developers is to collect the necessary amount of money to implement their plans to create an exchange. That is why they do not care what the investors will be.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Mikell556

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:24:52 PM

Not all projects give bonus tokens for different reasons. Sometimes the most banal reason not to give a bonus when buying tokens early is greed.

Bonuses for early buyers is an excellent marketing ploy. This allows investors to be interested not to wait, but to invest from the start of sales.
Tryam93

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:39:47 PM

Bonuses for early buyers is an excellent marketing ploy. This allows investors to be interested not to wait, but to invest from the start of sales.
That's how it's marketing and it's right because people want to earn more with less investment.
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:07:28 PM

admin for example if im insure 1btc on early jan 2018 price around 20k
so can i withdraw now with same value in usd after deduction for fee?

I am not an admin, but I will try to answer your question.
Options are usually traded for short periods of a few days or weeks. Trading options for more than a month is very risky and there is no point.
I realized that this means that you simply can not get an option on long term perspective. Most likely there will be a kind of limit.
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:28:31 PM

I think that now it is quite a promising project that has a number of features that distinguish it from others favorably.  Now I learn majors technical features
DreamerJ

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:41:12 PM

It is a good idea to insure the deposit in cryptocurrencies against the fall. It is a hard time for cryptocurrency and it falls for a long time. But it is hard to say how it will be profitalbe to insure the cryptocurrency agains the fall.
First of all, it is a very risky activity. The rate of cryptocurrency is never stable and the chance to go bankrupt is very big. But the developers are not afraid of this and certainly it deserves respect.
Developers really took a chance to start the project right now. Nevertheless, I think that this is a justifiable risk. Already, many investors have begun to actively invest in promising projects.
GucciGangClub

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:58:47 PM

I also find this developer solution strange. I can assume that this is due to the bad situation in the cryptocurrency market. The developers do not want to force all investors to buy tokens in the first week of sales.
It seems to me that this project will quite simply be able to collect soft cap, so I do not worry about the financial part. It is necessary that the developers have time to implement everything on time.
GucciGangClub

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:58:08 AM

If you insure your assets only for the long term as short-term deposits and investments are not profitable. It makes no sense to do insurance for a month is meaningless.
Much depends on the coin itself. I think that if the market is on the rise and there are reasons to think  that coin rate will rise, then in this case it is profitable to  insure short-term deposits
kmntrci

Activity: 439

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:21:55 AM

Will there be information on how much is collected during  ICO stage ? Some projects do not provide such information in time and therefore investors do not see a clear picture of what is happening...
pogi23

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:15:06 PM

It seems to me that so far there is no reason to fear the next market fall, but so far the rates will not be stable and prices will rise slowly. I am thinking of investing in Cryptocoin Insurance on long term.
DreamerJ

Merit: 2

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:46:43 PM

I increasingly notice that people are becoming too gambling. I think that this project is suitable for fans of thrill))
I think that not only for fans of adrenaline this project will be interesting. Thanks to the ability to insure capital - more conservative people will come here.

The  idea of ​​deposit insurance in crypto projects for me is new. I am interested in this ICO just because of insurance). I’m looking for the safest possible ways of investment , and Cryptocoin Insurance is just it)
tor9

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:56:32 PM

I increasingly notice that people are becoming too gambling. I think that this project is suitable for fans of thrill))
I think that not only for fans of adrenaline this project will be interesting. Thanks to the ability to insure capital - more conservative people will come here.

The  idea of ​​deposit insurance in crypto projects for me is new. I am interested in this ICO just because of insurance). I’m looking for the safest possible ways of investment , and Cryptocoin Insurance is just it)
this idea is really new and I think that this project will be in demand among all people associated with the crypto industry
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:07:01 PM

Haha. Why did you climb so deeper into the coinmarket list? What attracted you so much to this coin? Tell me, I'm interested.

This coin will still be felt. She was already in the list of the top 100 and I hope she will return there. Its advantages are a bank with interest accrual and its own plastic card through which it is possible to withdraw money to fiat.

When I choose a project for the first time, I look at the project itself. This ICO is unique, because  it is developing the first optional exchange and there is no similar project  yet. I think it's worth your interest)
tor9

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:18:06 PM

Large exchanges add dozens of coins per month. So it's not that hard, is it? If there is a desire, there is always the opportunity to hire more programmers and other employees.

On the new exchange there are enough options for 2 coins, these are ETH and BTC. 90% of options trades will be held only with them.

I agree with you. Trading will be primarily options for ETH and BTC. But this does not mean that you do not need to add to the exchange other coins for the range.

Do you mean marketing in stores? Sold only 40% of the exhibited goods? A good idea. Perhaps the developers thought about it.

This is not about marketing. The more coins there are on the stock exchange, the more promising it seems in the eyes of its users. Personally, I will only trade options on ETH and BTC. These coins are of interest to me.

I will laugh hard if your predictions fail to come true and Ripple will trade more than BTC. I think that those coins that have the greatest fluctuations in price will be more popular.

I am willing to bet on money that ETH and BTC even separately will be more popular than Rippl. You will see.
the popularity is very difficult to argue, this coin has virtually no competitors in its field,and at what level it will be, we will see only after a while
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: