Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:39:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰[ANN][ICO] CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE - The first option exchange with insurance 💰  (Read 104499 times)
Mikell556

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:05:25 PM

Are project developers planning to launch a loud marketing campaign before the start of ICO? Maybe we will see a new video about the project?

Some time ago, the administrator of the topic said that the news will necessarily be published, you must wait.
In order to know of all latest news of Cryptocoin, it is worth checking the official website, all news and videos are posted there faster than in the topic on forum ..

Thank you for the tip.

Early investment can help other people invest. They will see that the project tokens are buying and that means they are interesting to other people.
If the project has a nice idea it is not necessary to look at other investors. We are planning to attract people through our unique services.

So I explain to some people that for promising projects there is no need to make bonuses and discounts - so they will collect the required amount of investment during ICO.
It seems to me that bonuses should be given at the initial stages. This stimulates investment, of course, if the project is quite popular, then less money should be spent on advertising.
The best advertisement of the project is the bounty campaign. This forum is visited by all potential investors. Therefore, the more people will participate in the signature campaign the better.

I completely agree that bounty campaign is very important for the whole project, I think that it is better to conduct two parts...

Yes. Bounty campaign is the best way to help the project you like to find a lot of investors. In addition, you can make good money.
tor9

Merit: 12

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:08:36 AM

I also periodically check the balance of the wallets of the projects in which I participate and several times I revealed scammers who posted wrong numbers of collected funds.

Typically, the publication of the amount of funds collected by developers says that the project should be trusted. Many investors pay much attention to this.

You're right. Only if you can buy project tokens using different coins, then the fees will be held on a large number of wallets. And it is not always possible to publish them all.

Recently, for many developers, it is popular to allow users to invest through a personal account and give everyone their wallet address for investing. Thus, it is very difficult to track how much money is collected.

If fees go through a personal wallet for each investor, then it is very difficult to track the total amount of project fees. Do not hesitate to show the amount of money collected.
we do not need data on each investor,we want to see a common scale of progress on fundraising by this project
Kuala Lumpur

Activity: 420
Merit: 69

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:34:59 AM

I never thought that until now nobody made an options exchange for the cryptocurrency. It is very important to have such an exchange.
I would like to see this exchange working as soon as possible, but this is still far away, because ICO only begins on November 1...
Perhaps it is for the best that the project is not working yet while cryptocurrency is at the lowest price range.
the main thing is that this price range is not even less. Although this is unlikely, it is still possible ... I'm afraid to imagine where even the Altcoins will fall if they are already just in the abyss. I wish patience to the project team and everything will work out for you) Soft cap is not great, so I think you will collect it.
furball64

Activity: 271

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:54:24 AM

I finally waited for him! The developers have released a video review of their project. I recommend everyone to see:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXTtfG8TlIg

tor9

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:54:19 PM

I also periodically check the balance of the wallets of the projects in which I participate and several times I revealed scammers who posted wrong numbers of collected funds.

Typically, the publication of the amount of funds collected by developers says that the project should be trusted. Many investors pay much attention to this.

You're right. Only if you can buy project tokens using different coins, then the fees will be held on a large number of wallets. And it is not always possible to publish them all.

Recently, for many developers, it is popular to allow users to invest through a personal account and give everyone their wallet address for investing. Thus, it is very difficult to track how much money is collected.

If fees go through a personal wallet for each investor, then it is very difficult to track the total amount of project fees. Do not hesitate to show the amount of money collected.

Now is a very difficult time for ICO. Project fees fell by 60-80% compared to last year. Perhaps this is why some developers do not want to show the true amount of fees in order not to scare away potential investors.

I recently read the news that 41% of the projects held in August-September collected less than 10 000 dollars.
Very bad situation in the cryptocurrency market. I'm starting to worry about Cryptocoin.

Please send me a link to the article in the PM where you read such statistics. It will be interesting to get acquainted.
why PM,I would also like to see such statistics,and I think that many people would like to see it
Mikell556

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:53:51 PM

I finally waited for him! The developers have released a video review of their project. I recommend everyone to see:

Thanks for the link to the video. This happened. We waited for news about the entire project that we liked. Here they are described in the video review.
The developers are great!
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:23:03 PM

Thanks for the link to the video. This happened. We waited for news about the entire project that we liked. Here they are described in the video review.
a very good development to attract new investors, by publishing videos about projects, Ico is still long and TGE will start in 14 days, hopefully softcap can be achieved

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
sofia.lips

Activity: 124

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:37:47 PM

The project is interesting, with similar ideas I have already met startups. Let's see how the guys cope with their tasks.
tor9

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:10:16 AM

Please send me a link to the article in the PM where you read such statistics. It will be interesting to get acquainted.
why PM,I would also like to see such statistics,and I think that many people would like to see it

Publication of various links on the forum does not always follow the rules. Therefore, it is better to be safe. They sent me a link to a tweet from one of the crypto experts. I think nothing bad will happen if I publish it here.
https://twitter.com/AmeerRosic/status/1052201724033847301
you share information,and this link is not a referral,you do not copy a message and not submit it as their own,you don't break the forum rules,I think there is nothing to fear
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:04:56 PM

The project is interesting, with similar ideas I have already met startups. Let's see how the guys cope with their tasks.
The only thing we can do is wait for the market to stabilize. People are afraid to invest from the low price of cryptocurrency.
tor9

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:45:28 PM

The only thing we can do is wait for the market to stabilize. People are afraid to invest from the low price of cryptocurrency.
wait for the stabilization of the market and its rise will probably take a very long time, so the development of the project may drag on or in the worst case, stop altogether, but let's hope for the best and believe that the market will go up soon
Mikell556

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:09:02 PM

a very good development to attract new investors, by publishing videos about projects, Ico is still long and TGE will start in 14 days, hopefully softcap can be achieved

As I said earlier that the developers must be activated before the start of ICO and they will delight us with the news. This is what happened.
papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:57:42 PM

Tasks for developers are not difficult. The project implementation depends on the collected investments first of all.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Mikell556

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:21:27 PM

I like your emotions. You are so happy as if the project collected a large amount of investment and you could make good money with it.

Do so that the project collected a sufficient amount of investment and they would bring profit to investors in a short time - I will shoot the video as I am happy))
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:16:28 AM

I basically do not invest in those projects that do not show their wallets where you can track the amount of invested funds. I think that honest people have nothing to hide.

Many hold your opinion. I like the project and I see prospects in it. I will definitely invest, only with the size of the investment has not yet decided.

I think that I will tell the truth if everyone who is present in this topic is somehow going to participate in the fate of the project.

I doubt that everyone who has ever written in this thread will invest in the project. The reason is not in the prospects of the project, the reason is the poor situation in the cryptocurrency market.
Yes, indeed not everyone who writes in good words here invests in this project, because they - including me - are looking for information about this project, then study it and compare it with other projects, and will only invest in projects that have the best potential.
tor9

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:52:17 AM

Do so that the project collected a sufficient amount of investment and they would bring profit to investors in a short time - I will shoot the video as I am happy))

I alone will not be able to invest such an amount of money that will cover all the needs of the project, but I will probably invest a couple of ETHs.
how would you not trust the project and the team, the entire amount they need to invest from one person is stupid and wrong,it is a very big risk to invest a huge amount in one project
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:20:52 PM

I basically do not invest in those projects that do not show their wallets where you can track the amount of invested funds. I think that honest people have nothing to hide.

Many hold your opinion. I like the project and I see prospects in it. I will definitely invest, only with the size of the investment has not yet decided.

I think that I will tell the truth if everyone who is present in this topic is somehow going to participate in the fate of the project.

I doubt that everyone who has ever written in this thread will invest in the project. The reason is not in the prospects of the project, the reason is the poor situation in the cryptocurrency market.
Yes, indeed not everyone who writes in good words here invests in this project, because they - including me - are looking for information about this project, then study it and compare it with other projects, and will only invest in projects that have the best potential.
I believe that it would be right to divide investments into different projects, rather than invest in one.
tor9

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:08:12 PM

of course here people communicate, discuss the project and the team, Express their emotions-and later make a decision about investing in this project,of course all those present in this branch of the forum will not invest
sofia.lips

Activity: 124

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:26:39 PM

At the moment, CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE has no competitors. It will be the first cryptocurrency exchange for options trading. Smart people understand this the same way you do.
A smart investor is well aware of how promising this area is. Investing in something related to blockchain and binary options is a very good idea.
Mikell556

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:58:10 PM

I alone will not be able to invest such an amount of money that will cover all the needs of the project, but I will probably invest a couple of ETHs.

Yes. 500 thousand dollars is not everyone has. And to invest such amount in one project would be very risky.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: