Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:36:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰[ANN][ICO] CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE - The first option exchange with insurance 💰  (Read 104499 times)
papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:18:16 PM

I wonder if there are many people among the fans of this project who have ever traded options on the stock exchanges?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:41:24 AM

Do so that the project collected a sufficient amount of investment and they would bring profit to investors in a short time - I will shoot the video as I am happy))

I alone will not be able to invest such an amount of money that will cover all the needs of the project, but I will probably invest a couple of ETHs.

Yes. 500 thousand dollars is not everyone has. And to invest such amount in one project would be very risky.

I know many people from the crypto industry who have sums much larger than 500 thousand. They came to the crypto market a few years ago and managed to make very good money on the growth of Bitcoin and Ethereum. But they also do not invest such large sums in one project.
it is very stupid to invest all your money in one project, no experienced investor never puts in one project and makes investments in several promising projects
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 12:33:02 PM

And imagine. I am thus watching 5 promising projects in order to get the news as early as possible. Because of the news about one coin from the top 10, I recently managed to make very good money.

You do everything right. Who owns the information that makes good money.

It would be very good if the options trading in the crypto market became very popular and after the appearance of one exchange, others began to appear. This would provide an opportunity to hedge risks.
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:36:55 PM

Do so that the project collected a sufficient amount of investment and they would bring profit to investors in a short time - I will shoot the video as I am happy))

I alone will not be able to invest such an amount of money that will cover all the needs of the project, but I will probably invest a couple of ETHs.

Yes. 500 thousand dollars is not everyone has. And to invest such amount in one project would be very risky.

I know many people from the crypto industry who have sums much larger than 500 thousand. They came to the crypto market a few years ago and managed to make very good money on the growth of Bitcoin and Ethereum. But they also do not invest such large sums in one project.
it is very stupid to invest all your money in one project, no experienced investor never puts in one project and makes investments in several promising projects

In order not to invest all your money in one project a lot of mind and experience is not necessary. It is enough to think a little bit about what will happen to your money if the project does not fulfill its plans.
has become a risk in joining an investment project from crypto currency, we must be smart in choosing projects, and don't invest your money too much, first study the project from Team and their Whitepaper
TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:50:00 PM

In order not to invest all your money in one project a lot of mind and experience is not necessary. It is enough to think a little bit about what will happen to your money if the project does not fulfill its plans.

And with such statement, do you think this project will fulfil their plans?
Or it's all about marketing that will end up in a well-written whitepaper?
I'm hoping for a positive one as their objectives are great.
Mikell556

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:03:38 PM

I wonder if there are many people among the fans of this project who have ever traded options on the stock exchanges?

I have many acquaintances who have extensive experience in options trading in stock markets. They also follow this project in the hope of trying to trade options for crypto coins.

He who earned money by his own labor knows the value of it and does not risk it in vain.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:56:11 PM

From this no one is immune. Any project can be closed even if the team did not have such intentions. This is like any business has its pros and cons.
sofia.lips

Activity: 124

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:19:40 PM

I even began to respect the developers for their fearlessness. But, like any other person, I’m worried about my money and therefore the success of the project I am going to invest in.

And rightly so. Here, even if you invest in a super duper reliable project from a tough financier there is a chance to lose your money. And so far few people know these guys so there is a risk. And the situation in the crypto market is far from the best.

Let's not think about the bad because thoughts can be material. Better let's imagine that the project has already launched its stock exchange and we are trading options on it.

I even once dreamed about how I traded options for Ethereum and it has greatly increased in price. I woke up in a cold sweat)
You have good dreams. Apparently you recently had several successful deals)) Or you have a rich imagination))
sofia.lips

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:35:39 AM

I am wondering what kind of popularity the project will acquire when lovers of binary options come into it. After all, these people a large number!
tabbac

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:21:00 AM

I heard that binary options are very popular in Europe. I do not know how much this is true, but people say that there are many professionals
tor9

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:27:01 AM

I heard that binary options are very popular in Europe. I do not know how much this is true, but people say that there are many professionals
binary options are now popular not only in Europe but also around the world, so this project has enormous prospects
sofia.lips

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:02:56 AM

binary options are now popular not only in Europe but also around the world, so this project has enormous prospects
I know that in China and Spain are very gambling players, so yes, you are right, this business will be relevant around the world))
tor9

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:11:18 AM

I know that in China and Spain are very gambling players, so yes, you are right, this business will be relevant around the world))
the blockchain system is now gaining popularity all over the world,and the fact that this system will cover binary options, which also have their popularity, the connection of two popular systems into one will further increase its popularity
tor9

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:39:10 PM

how would you not trust the project and the team, the entire amount they need to invest from one person is stupid and wrong,it is a very big risk to invest a huge amount in one project

I previously wrote in this topic that I invest in many projects to reduce risks. You never need to invest in one project even if you are 100% sure about the profit. The unexpected can happen.
of course you can not risk and invest in one project, there are cases when the project after the release of the product and the release of the coin on the stock exchange, with great potential, after half a year or a year suddenly closes and the coin stops trading on the stock exchange
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:15:36 PM

how would you not trust the project and the team, the entire amount they need to invest from one person is stupid and wrong,it is a very big risk to invest a huge amount in one project

I previously wrote in this topic that I invest in many projects to reduce risks. You never need to invest in one project even if you are 100% sure about the profit. The unexpected can happen.
of course you can not risk and invest in one project, there are cases when the project after the release of the product and the release of the coin on the stock exchange, with great potential, after half a year or a year suddenly closes and the coin stops trading on the stock exchange
Most often this is due to the greed of the developers, if the project in their opinion has collected enough money they take everything and close the project.
Mikell556

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:24:13 PM

I have many acquaintances who have extensive experience in options trading in stock markets. They also follow this project in the hope of trying to trade options for crypto coins.

Are your friends not afraid of the risks of incurring losses from changes in the rates of coins for which they sold the option?

Apparently you are not familiar with the project. The developers have provided the option of insurance options to reduce risks.
Yarex

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:33:11 PM

I am wondering what kind of popularity the project will acquire when lovers of binary options come into it. After all, these people a large number!

I find it difficult to name the number of fans of the project. But you can read in white paper the calculation that the developers did. They calculated the approximate trading volume and the amount of turnover.
sofia.lips

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:12:54 PM

I find it difficult to name the number of fans of the project. But you can read in white paper the calculation that the developers did. They calculated the approximate trading volume and the amount of turnover.
Yes, the guys have a perfectly written white paper. Of course, many will say that thay can write more detailed information, others will say that there is so much unnecessary information. But you will not please everyone))
Rogkim1

Activity: 262

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:37:09 PM

I traded in the stock market. There, the main objects of trade were options and futures. They occupied the largest trading volume.
tor9

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:50:23 AM

I even began to respect the developers for their fearlessness. But, like any other person, I’m worried about my money and therefore the success of the project I am going to invest in.

And rightly so. Here, even if you invest in a super duper reliable project from a tough financier there is a chance to lose your money. And so far few people know these guys so there is a risk. And the situation in the crypto market is far from the best.

Let's not think about the bad because thoughts can be material. Better let's imagine that the project has already launched its stock exchange and we are trading options on it.

I even once dreamed about how I traded options for Ethereum and it has greatly increased in price. I woke up in a cold sweat)
You have good dreams. Apparently you recently had several successful deals)) Or you have a rich imagination))

My wife does not complain of imagination))

Lately, I have been very worried, I cannot decide everything whether to invest in this project.

Do not do cryptocurrency before bedtime. Let the brain rest for a while.

Perhaps I will take your advice.

If you are very worried before investing in a project, what will you do when you invest in a project? Probably you will drink a sedative.

If you have such a mindset, then it is better for you not to do those things because of which you are very worried.
invest all the money in one project, it is very stupid,and no experienced investor can not afford to do this, it is necessary to invest in different projects, at least three projects or better five projects
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: