Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:54:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰[ANN][ICO] CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE - The first option exchange with insurance 💰  (Read 104499 times)
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:53:44 PM

The token will be unlocked after the sale of the token and will I be able to trade them immediately after the purchase?

In which project did you see the possibility of exchanging a tokens immediately after purchase? You will have to wait for at least the end of ICO.
often, projects freeze their coins for a certain period even after the ICO is completed,and even after entering the exchange-to keep the coin rate
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:09:50 PM

The token will be unlocked after the sale of the token and will I be able to trade them immediately after the purchase?

In which project did you see the possibility of exchanging a tokens immediately after purchase? You will have to wait for at least the end of ICO.
often, projects freeze their coins for a certain period even after the ICO is completed,and even after entering the exchange-to keep the coin rate
Most often, the tokens are frozen of the participants of the generosity that poured the coins as soon as they get it.
Mikell556

Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:31:16 PM

Yes, I have already made my investment. Unfortunately, I was not able to sell those coins that I had planned. Therefore, the amount of investment was only a few Ethereum.

There is still a lot of time before the end of the ICO. I hope you can sell something to get more money.

I also have all hope only for this. However, I would like to receive money as quickly as possible in order to have time to invest in a project with the maximum bonus.

I remember how you used to say negative about bonuses. You said that you absolutely do not need them and you are ready to invest in the project without bonuses Grin

I said that I would invest in the project in any case, regardless of the availability of bonuses. However, if the project has bonuses for early investors, then I see no reason to abandon them.
tor9

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:17:53 PM

I would like to wish investors to draw the right conclusions and make the right decision, and all members of the crypto community wish that in the near future the market growth

I have already stopped even dream of growing the market. As they say, if you constantly think about something, then it does not happen, but if you stop hoping and remembering about it, it happens.
then we should all forget about the market for a while and come back to it in 10-20 days and see its growth Grin Grin Grin

The main thing before this is to buy perspective coins. I am sure that this time the growth will be very fast and if it starts, you will not have time to buy anything at a good price.
I think that those who planned to buy promising coins,have already done so,now look forward to the growth of the market to sell them and make a profit

Everyone is waiting for the growth of the market, but no one interferes with the availability of money to constantly buy new coins or invest in new projects. This will increase your profit in case of growth.
personally, I have already invested all my free money in projects and some coins from the top 20, now it remains to wait for the growth of the market

Sit back and wait, too, is not the case. At all times, I had free cash on my hands for daily trading. This allows me to take a wait.
unfortunately, at the moment there are no free funds, that's just waiting for the growth of the market to make a profit, although there is a desire to invest a little money in such a low market
Yarex

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:48:23 PM

unfortunately, at the moment there are no free funds, that's just waiting for the growth of the market to make a profit, although there is a desire to invest a little money in such a low market

Someone advised earlier to consider such an opportunity as selling coins that have a lower price drop, and invest the money to invest in a project that can cover losses and make a profit.
However, it is very risky and I am afraid to do so.
Mikell556

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:36:39 PM

I said that I would invest in the project in any case, regardless of the availability of bonuses. However, if the project has bonuses for early investors, then I see no reason to abandon them.

You see how good it is when the project has bonuses)
And you have argued to me that you do not care. I wish you that you could sell your coins and have time to buy CCIN tokens with good bonuses.

I will say that not bonuses are important to me, but the project. However, if the project has bonuses, then why shouldn't I use them?
Thank you for your wishes. I really want to sell some coins to raise more funds for investment.
tor9

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:25:20 AM

Someone advised earlier to consider such an opportunity as selling coins that have a lower price drop, and invest the money to invest in a project that can cover losses and make a profit.

This is a rational thought. However, this should be done only if you are 100% sure that you will get a profit. Otherwise, you may receive losses from both the first project and the second.
I would do this only for the purchase of ETH or BTC.
you need to invest only the money that you are not afraid to lose,and of course you need to have the talent to analyze and of course you need to have luck - then the investment will be successful
Tryam93

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:17:37 PM

This is a rational thought. However, this should be done only if you are 100% sure that you will get a profit. Otherwise, you may receive losses from both the first project and the second.
you need to invest only the money that you are not afraid to lose,and of course you need to have the talent to analyze and of course you need to have luck - then the investment will be successful
The most important problem of newcomers of investors that they invest all their money in one project and then the chances of losing everything very woven.
Untomabur

Activity: 669

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:36:33 PM

Yes, I agree with what you say we have to be smart in analyzing the existing conditions because then I think we can benefit but besides having to be able to analyze, luck seems to be one of the important factors so that we can succeed in investing

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Mikell556

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:28:50 PM

You see how good it is when the project has bonuses)
And you have argued to me that you do not care. I wish you that you could sell your coins and have time to buy CCIN tokens with good bonuses.

I will say that not bonuses are important to me, but the project. However, if the project has bonuses, then why shouldn't I use them?
Thank you for your wishes. I really want to sell some coins to raise more funds for investment.

Sell, do not wait, perhaps due to bonuses you will cover losses)
It was a joke.
How do you think how much investment was able to collect the project at the moment?

I don't think that much. Thousands of 200-300 dollars collected at this date a maximum. Do not forget that now is a very difficult time to invest. I hope the developers will soon announce this information.
NDX-AKA

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:50:31 AM

I don't think that much. Thousands of 200-300 dollars collected at this date a maximum. Do not forget that now is a very difficult time to invest. I hope the developers will soon announce this information.

If you find yourself correct in the calculations, then this is a good figure. Let me remind you, the Soft Cap project is only 500 thousand dollars.
Therefore, the project will be very close to the minimum amount of fees.
we just believe the team involved here will always do the best for this project so that it gives satisfactory results for all of them, and just be optimistic that the targeted results will be achieved satisfactorily.
tor9

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:53:54 AM

Yes, I agree with what you say we have to be smart in analyzing the existing conditions because then I think we can benefit but besides having to be able to analyze, luck seems to be one of the important factors so that we can succeed in investing
luck-this is one of the most important conditions for investment, and not only good luck-then you were in the right place at the right time, and did not miss the project
Mikell556

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:46:29 PM

If you find yourself correct in the calculations, then this is a good figure. Let me remind you, the Soft Cap project is only 500 thousand dollars.

I remember the minimum amount of fees. But I think it is wrong to focus only on her. Developers need to strive to collect as much money as possible. This will help make a better exchange.
Untomabur

Activity: 669

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:05:06 PM

we just believe the team involved here will always do the best for this project so that it gives satisfactory results for all of them, and just be optimistic that the targeted results will be achieved satisfactorily.
In my opinion, there is no need to doubt because of course the team will do the best for the project to be successful so we continue to support the team so that the project can be truly successful and meet the desired target

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Tryam93

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:06:31 PM

The project team in any case should be focused on the result. It can not be otherwise.

I remember the minimum amount of fees. But I think it is wrong to focus only on her. Developers need to strive to collect as much money as possible. This will help make a better exchange.

The main thing is to collect the minimum amount of fees, and there we will see how events develop. I believe that 500 thousand dollars to create an exchange is quite enough.
Creating an exchange is only a small part of the work done. We need at least people to know about it, and advertising is now worth a lot.
dubleman

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:36:25 PM

looking at the target of this project that is not so great, hopefully, it can be easily achieved and the future expectations of the fund can be to develop the project well so that it can be listed on a classy exchange.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
Mikell556

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:37:56 PM

The main thing is to collect the minimum amount of fees, and there we will see how events develop. I believe that 500 thousand dollars to create an exchange is quite enough.

If you participated in the ICO of other projects, then you should have seen what appetites many developers have now. I also think that 500 thousand dollars is enough for the project, but I would like the project to collect much more money.
Mikell556

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:28:02 PM

I would like to remind everyone that on the 11th the size of the bonuses has decreased. Now for 1 ETH, you can buy 1900 CCIN tokens. This bonus will last until November 21.
Mikell556

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:34:12 PM

I would like to remind everyone that on the 11th the size of the bonuses has decreased. Now for 1 ETH, you can buy 1900 CCIN tokens. This bonus will last until November 21.

I, as always, did not have time to buy the tokens of the project I liked at the maximum price. I have no money now. It remains to hope that I will have time to buy tokens before November 21.

Dont be upset. You still have time to make your investment in the project. I wish you have time to buy tokens before November 21.
Midaktai

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:11:09 PM

The entire cryptocurrency market is a risky place to make money. However, we are all in this market and are trying to make money. I choose risk and big earnings.

Of course, without the risk of not earning a lot of money, however, risk also needs to be considered. And the most important thing is not to invest all your money in one very promising project. I am for a deliberate risk.
Yes, what you say is true and I agree with that, if it is better, we should not invest our money in just one project because it is quite risky and the opportunity to make a profit is also not great, but it all depends on personal decisions
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: