Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:15:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰[ANN][ICO] CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE - The first option exchange with insurance 💰  (Read 104499 times)
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:17:27 PM

The entire cryptocurrency market is a risky place to make money. However, we are all in this market and are trying to make money. I choose risk and big earnings.

Of course, without the risk of not earning a lot of money, however, risk also needs to be considered. And the most important thing is not to invest all your money in one very promising project. I am for a deliberate risk.
Yes, what you say is true and I agree with that, if it is better, we should not invest our money in just one project because it is quite risky and the opportunity to make a profit is also not great, but it all depends on personal decisions

the simple rule in investing - "never put all your eggs in one basket." as the saying goes. but i'm curious how this project will serve as insurance for coins or tokens that are losing their value? how are they gonna attack such bad situation? i want to see the actual implementation of this one...
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mikell556

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:01:02 PM

I would like to remind everyone that on the 11th the size of the bonuses has decreased. Now for 1 ETH, you can buy 1900 CCIN tokens. This bonus will last until November 21.

I, as always, did not have time to buy the tokens of the project I liked at the maximum price. I have no money now. It remains to hope that I will have time to buy tokens before November 21.

Dont be upset. You still have time to make your investment in the project. I wish you have time to buy tokens before November 21.

Thanks you. I will try very hard not to miss the second level of bonuses. However, it all depends above all not on me, but on the price of those coins that I want to sell. They will give me ETH for investing in Cryptocoin.

I would also be happy to buy a lot more tokens, but I’m waiting for the customer to pay me for the work done. I also want to be in time until November 21st.
Mikell556

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:48:50 PM

I would like to remind everyone that on the 11th the size of the bonuses has decreased. Now for 1 ETH, you can buy 1900 CCIN tokens. This bonus will last until November 21.

I, as always, did not have time to buy the tokens of the project I liked at the maximum price. I have no money now. It remains to hope that I will have time to buy tokens before November 21.

Dont be upset. You still have time to make your investment in the project. I wish you have time to buy tokens before November 21.

Thanks you. I will try very hard not to miss the second level of bonuses. However, it all depends above all not on me, but on the price of those coins that I want to sell. They will give me ETH for investing in Cryptocoin.

I would also be happy to buy a lot more tokens, but I’m waiting for the customer to pay me for the work done. I also want to be in time until November 21st.

You can see how many people are willing to invest in the project, while we are all limited in the amount of money.
Imagine how good it would be if the situation in the crypto market would be better.

I can not say for the rest of the people. I speak for myself. If the market had grown, I would have been able to sell part of the coins in which I had invested. I could invest this money in new projects, such as Cryptocoin.
Mikell556

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:29:05 PM

You can see how many people are willing to invest in the project, while we are all limited in the amount of money.
Imagine how good it would be if the situation in the crypto market would be better.

I can not say for the rest of the people. I speak for myself. If the market had grown, I would have been able to sell part of the coins in which I had invested. I could invest this money in new projects, such as Cryptocoin.

Unfortunately, the market does not always grow and you need to be able to work and make money even in a falling market. If you learn to do this you will become a very rich person.

Now the market flies wildly down. Can you make a lot of money in this situation? I can't do it in the current market. I want to go on vacation for the period of the fall.
Mikell556

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:48:05 PM

Unfortunately, the market does not always grow and you need to be able to work and make money even in a falling market. If you learn to do this you will become a very rich person.

Now the market flies wildly down. Can you make a lot of money in this situation? I can't do it in the current market. I want to go on vacation for the period of the fall.

I manage to make money in a falling market. Recently, I have earned very well on the growth of Ripple. In any market you can find coins that not only fall in price but also grow from time to time. These fluctuations can be earned.
You can also make money by investing in projects like Cryptocoin.

Recently, I have been very upset by the fall of the crypto market. Absolutely all the coins fall in price and it scares me very much. Will I be able to return all my investments, including the money invested in Cryptocoin?
Mikell556

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:36:22 PM

I can not answer you this question. However, investments are made to make money. If I invested in Cryptocoin, then I plan to make money on it.

I also invested in Cryptocoin and I also have high hopes to earn. However, due to the situation in the market, I have a feeling of instability. And I'm very worried.
papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:30:34 PM

Friends, I want to remind you that on November 22, 2018, a new phase of token sales began. It will last until December 1, 2018.
Hurry to buy tokens for the price of 1800 CCIN tokens for 1 ETH.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
furball64

Activity: 271

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:46:02 PM

Friends, I want to remind you that on November 22, 2018, a new phase of token sales began. It will last until December 1, 2018.
Hurry to buy tokens for the price of 1800 CCIN tokens for 1 ETH.

I think that all who communicate in this topic have already bought tokens for a long time at the best price at the very beginning of ICO.

Mikell556

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:59:04 PM

I can not answer you this question. However, investments are made to make money. If I invested in Cryptocoin, then I plan to make money on it.

I also invested in Cryptocoin and I also have high hopes to earn. However, due to the situation in the market, I have a feeling of instability. And I'm very worried.

Do not worry. Those who manipulate the market will try to squeeze the money out of people to the maximum. To this end, they will lower the price of cryptocurrency lower and lower. And then growth will begin. Or not))

All those who remained on the crypto-market are those who hope for growth. I would not invest in a new project Cryptocoin if I thought that there would be no growth.
u_chiha

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:42:58 PM

I am interested in the concept of CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE "The first option exchange with the possibility of insuring deposits against fall"
does anyone know how much money has been collected so far? Has the softcap been reached?
Mikell556

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:34:42 PM

Do not worry. Those who manipulate the market will try to squeeze the money out of people to the maximum. To this end, they will lower the price of cryptocurrency lower and lower. And then growth will begin. Or not))

All those who remained on the crypto-market are those who hope for growth. I would not invest in a new project Cryptocoin if I thought that there would be no growth.

All and talk only about growth. I also think that it will ever happen. It is a pity that I can’t say when this will happen and when we will finally see a rise in prices for our coins.

I see a very bad market situation. I would like to get much better. However, I see no prerequisites for the nearest price increase. But this does not mean that you do not need to work for the future. I think that now is the best time to invest.
pri3oner

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:07:27 PM

Insurance in such a high risk industry as cryptoinvestment should be a success. But the crypto market is very, no, it is a VERY high-risk market. Will the insurance company work here and make a profit?

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
furball64

Activity: 271

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:36:01 PM

I am interested in the concept of CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE "The first option exchange with the possibility of insuring deposits against fall"
does anyone know how much money has been collected so far? Has the softcap been reached?

At the moment there is no information about this. Not you one would like to know her. The developers promised to add this information to the site later.

Mikell556

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:00:58 PM

All and talk only about growth. I also think that it will ever happen. It is a pity that I can’t say when this will happen and when we will finally see a rise in prices for our coins.

I see a very bad market situation. I would like to get much better. However, I see no prerequisites for the nearest price increase. But this does not mean that you do not need to work for the future. I think that now is the best time to invest.

I agree with you that investing in a fallen market is best. However, now there has been such a strong drop in prices for all coins, which is very difficult to believe in the future price increase.

Need not to believe. It is necessary to study the information and make its analysis. Investing your money based on faith is stupid. You need to invest based on accurate data and analysis of facts.
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:23:47 AM

You are right too. I forgot that many people do not want to spend time studying all the news sources about each project. And it will not be superfluous to publish the most important news in the topic of the project on the forum.

This is the right decision. I am glad that you supported my idea to copy important information from the news about the project in social networks and post them in this topic.

That's right, because ICO is coming now. And many fans of the project have already bought tokens and are less likely to follow the news. If I have more money, I plan to buy more coins.
Even if the market conditions are like today, surely if you can buy a lot of tokens in this project, there will be a lot of benefits if later the market exceeds the price of ico.

papagravel

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:56:11 PM

Insurance in such a high risk industry as cryptoinvestment should be a success. But the crypto market is very, no, it is a VERY high-risk market. Will the insurance company work here and make a profit?

I think the project developers have long figured it out. The premium is high enough. It provides all the risks of paying a large amount of insurance.

Mikell556

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:05:18 PM

I think the project developers have long figured it out. The premium is high enough. It provides all the risks of paying a large amount of insurance.

If you read the white paper of the project, then you can see a large number of calculations that the developers did. This suggests that they carefully prepared the project and calculated all the costs and profits. Accordingly, they calculated the best amount of insurance payments for break-even work.
papagravel

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:51:43 PM

If you read the white paper of the project, then you can see a large number of calculations that the developers did. This suggests that they carefully prepared the project and calculated all the costs and profits. Accordingly, they calculated the best amount of insurance payments for break-even work.

In any calculations there may be errors. In addition, cryptocurrency is a new market and everything changes every day, as well as unforeseen situations. Let's hope that the developers have calculated everything correctly.

Mikell556

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:48:37 PM

In any calculations there may be errors. In addition, cryptocurrency is a new market and everything changes every day, as well as unforeseen situations. Let's hope that the developers have calculated everything correctly.

There is nothing to hope for, I'm just sure of that. Calculations of the volume of the market seemed to me even understated. But as it turned out, the developers took into account the possible fall in cryptocurrency prices.
24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:35:58 PM

I have invested in many new projects, as well as many popular coins. I am sure that some of this will bring me a good come. If you did the same you can earn.

I also have hopes for the growth of the crypto market and such projects as Cryptocoin Insurance. What do you think when growth can begin?

I would like growth to start right tomorrow. However, I think sensibly and I understand that earlier than the second quarter of 2019, we will not see a rise in cryptocurrency prices. And that term I called sounds too optimistic.

We are all creators of our desires. The main thing is to sincerely wish for something and not to doubt it. Accordingly, your actions should be done as well as you are 100% confident in the future.

I'm already starting to regret that the Cryptocoin token is based on Ethereum. Imagine how little money developers will get from investing. And if the price continues to decline further? Catastrophe.

How much they raised as of now? The stat bar doesn't say anything about the collected figures. Are they going to disclose the amount of investments that they achieved?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: