Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:16:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it safe to invest all my savings in cryptocurrencies  (Read 4581 times)
Sacrib

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:08:06 PM

Am thinking of investing my savings instead keeping it in the bank,is cryptocurrency a wise choice?

In my opinion, to invest everything in one "place" it could be anything, not only cryptos, but stock, whatever... will never be a good idea. When You have multiple options, this is the best!
takngantuk

Activity: 1024
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 01:11:38 PM

Am thinking of investing my savings instead keeping it in the bank,is cryptocurrency a wise choice?

my advice don't do that. It is safer to keep some of your money in the bank. maybe crypto is indeed profitable but need to remember investing in crypto is a big risk. when the market starts to churn you can lose all your money. so it's safer to keep some of your money in a bank or other investment. maybe property or some other thing
nurulhmani1280wat

Activity: 394
Merit: 1

XEGGEX

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:59:33 PM

Yes, I think it's very safe if you invest all the savings money you have on the cryptocurrency than you save at a bank, when the crypto currency market price rises then you still get results, then if you save money at the bank then every month your money will cut, over time your money will run out without you knowing it.

▀████▄       XeggeX      ▀████▄
✈ ✈ ✈ THE WORLD'S MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM ✈ ✈ ✈
 ✈ ✈ ✈ xeggex.com ✈ ✈ ✈[/center
eup

Activity: 105
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:54:06 PM

This is crazy! But this is perhaps the best way to trade. If you only buy bitcoin and have patience, then I believe that you will become rich in the future.
dicaprio

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:59:53 PM

No, there is always a risk and never forget about it, because there are really a lot of risks and no matter how hard you try today to believe in something very strongly, I advise you to work in the field of cryptocurrency.
godspree

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:06:57 PM

To be honest I don't think that investing all your money in one kind of  a thing is a good idea. The best strategy, it seems to me, to diversify your investment. It increases your chances to gain profit.
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:07:38 PM

Depends on your volume of savings. If it is a few K put it in different cryptos. If it is more, split it between crypto, real estate and silver coins. The silver coins is more for the mad max scenario while crypto well is the star trek scenario. Real estate hm long term always good but totally overpriced in general right now because the rich put significant money into real estate already.
selenophile

Activity: 244

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:12:04 PM

No it is not. I won't do that necause of the fact that the market is very volatile and unpredictable. There is no assurance that you will gain profit once you invested in cryptocurrency. What I am very is it is risky and not adviseable. Yes, you can invest but not all your savings.

mpandam123

Activity: 177

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:19:09 PM

for now it is better to invest in cryptocurrency for example bitcoin for the next 1/3 year, because the value can go up if we invest in a bank it will get stuck
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:19:24 PM

It's never safe to put all your savings into some kind of investment as the purpose is completely different. If you put your money into crypto then there will be investment risk as you can lose a large portion of your money, if you leave it at the bank then you'll only lose a little to inflation. I think you shouldn't use your saving to buy crypto and leave it for emergency fund.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
otunyot

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 03:23:52 PM

If you invest all your savings provided you have a job that bring weekly wages, why not.  Sometimes we invest with our hearts in our sleves. You may be seeing what other people are not seeing in terms of opportunities and future success.  Go for it!

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
nurulhmani1280wat

Activity: 394

XEGGEX

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:34:30 PM

Yes, cryptocurrency is a wise choice, because the current market price has begun to increase and soon we will get satisfactory results, instead you save money in the bank and after that your money will be deducted monthly, if you trade in crypto your money will increase if you invest right.

▀████▄       XeggeX      ▀████▄
✈ ✈ ✈ THE WORLD'S MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM ✈ ✈ ✈
 ✈ ✈ ✈ xeggex.com ✈ ✈ ✈[/center
r_delossa

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:41:44 PM

It is a great idea to invest in crypto currencies, rather than hold a bank deposit. But never invest everything in something you do not understand. Investigate a project and if you like it, invest a small part of your deposit and look at the outcomes first, before investing everything.
jony35490

Activity: 422
Merit: 9

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:48:13 PM

No it is not safe. Don't invest your saving money into cryptocurrency. Also don't invest your borrowed money into cryptocurrency. Because cryptocurrency investment is very risky. Anytime anything can happen.
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:20:44 PM

Being an early investor in cryptos, I would suggest against it.

Divide your savings in at least 3 parts.

Put 1 part in saving account. This is for some emergency purpose. Don't care about the returns you're getting on that. They are the most easy to liquidate when required.

Put the other 2 parts in 2 different investment assets. Don't rely only on cryptos. Put one part in something else. It could be anything among property, gold, silver, shares, forex etc.
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:25:33 PM

I think crypto investment is a very risky investment, before investing as well as we do research and study it more deeply, but all back again to those who have money, all the decisions are in their hands.

Definitely it is very risky to invest your hard earned money as it is in cryptocurrency. Either it can give you profit or you will lose money. Time and knowledge plays a big role here, if you invest then keep calm and have faith in cryptocurrency.

Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:27:17 PM

It's a really stupid idea. LOL. I don't think anyone in here willl agree with you about your idea cause maybe your money will be /10 or /20 if you invest in wrong cryptocurrency or wrong time. It's not easy to earn money by investing in cryptocurrency as you guys still think. Don't risk your money if you don't have enough knowledge and experience about investing in crypto.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Fatunad

Activity: 2254
Merit: 354

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:28:18 PM

Being an early investor in cryptos, I would suggest against it.

Divide your savings in at least 3 parts.

Put 1 part in saving account. This is for some emergency purpose. Don't care about the returns you're getting on that. They are the most easy to liquidate when required.

Put the other 2 parts in 2 different investment assets. Don't rely only on cryptos. Put one part in something else. It could be anything among property, gold, silver, shares, forex etc.
Good partition and i would suggest the same thing. 3 allocations will be ideal or making yourself avoid on possible wreckage when it comes to investment failure. Not all things will succeed and would go as your expected specially on this cryptocurrency where all is very volatile and unpredictable. Putting up your life savings full force will really just act or like that you are doing suicide. No assurance if the result would be joy or totally messed up your entire life.
gogrowglow

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:38:50 PM

It is not safe to do it due to the risky nature of cryptocurrency.  I rather suggest that you scatter your investments to be safe of bankruptcy.  You may invest part of it in cryptocurrency and invest some in other tangible assets.  Have a plan and  study hard the consequences of it to avoid loses and disappointments in the future.
wanted sliter

Activity: 398

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:51:09 PM

NO, it is not a wise move
invest in this market equal to prepare lose them all
I think you should invest what you're willing to lose. may be the half of that saving money

█▐█ ██   100xCoin   ██ █▌█     {  On Our Way to $1B Market Cap & Beyond  }
⦁  Whitepaper  ⦁    Telegram    ⦁      Twitter      ⦁     Medium     ⦁      Reddit      ⦁
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: