Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:34:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are old coins no more profitable  (Read 6012 times)
CreamIce

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:36:36 AM

It depends on the coins you've invested in.
Crypto is a long wait game. Your profits are mostly defined by how much you are willing to hodl them

There are various old coins that look good in future and have survived the turmoil.
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:38:44 AM

For positions above 100 in the CMC, it has certainly declined a lot and some have even experienced a very sharp decline due to the lack of interest in tokens on the market and the projects they have built that have also ended, but not a few Tokens that have low ratings arrive at above 100 CMC, therefore in Crypto we cannot conclude that low ranking tokens are dead and no longer functioning because there are several reasons why tokens are still in low rank even though the project is running well. .
Bitvinu12

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 10:40:51 AM

Some old coins are on market and i cant agree with this problem. Because lot of old coins are valuble in market. But newly coins are getting scam.

🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪  𝗔𝗟𝗖𝗘𝗗𝗢  🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪
Making Cryptocurrencies Accessible For Everyone!
http://alcedoplatform.com
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:51:11 AM

There is a lot change going on in the coin market cap top 200 this days and I don't know if I'm the only one who's aware of it. Could you believe new (4months-7month ago) listed token/coin claimed much slot in the CMC top #200 list. Are those old project which belong to the spot claimed no more profitable?

Your opinion Smiley

Off course the time will change everything if the crypto coins are making good developments in their project. Look, the projects which are working their math seriously will always get more attention as compared to the projects which are sitting their since many years now and are doing nothing as the time is changing. For sure people will prefer those projects which are having good usability, utility and liquid asset management. Now there are many coin which are above #400 ranks specifically which are good in all senses and are getting recognised day by day. Believe me these coins will be seen in top 100 soon and most of the current rankings will be replaced by them.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:55:27 AM

I don't think it's like that too, sometimes a lot of old coins are still very potential because the price changes are predictable and stable so that there are lots of profits, many old coins go down in price because the demand is decreasing
Skortish

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 10:59:27 AM

whether old or new, i think whats important is for a coint (project) to deem itself well and worthy, that way, even the old coins would definitely and always remain profitable anytime anyday.
Thesaintplague

Activity: 238
Merit: 5

https://www.jacs.tech/

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:07:52 PM

They are more profitable for long-term investments and news trading. Not all old coins are equally profitable, but I would choose LTC, RDD, DOGE. The right entry point is important for these cryptocurrencies. But if you do it right - the profit will be great.

JACS   ♦♦♦   Internet 3.0 Decentralized Infrastructure
▬▬▬▬▬▬     https://www.jacs.tech/     ▬▬▬▬▬▬
MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:03:16 PM

It completely depends on which coins/tokens you actually invest in. Investing on the right coins/tokens can still definitely beat bitcoin in terms of short term potential profit . But if investing on wrong project then it will be loss. It also depends on activeness of projects. Old coins might carry a little or less risk if they are projects that have huge teams and big communities and have established themselves. But this is a fast paced technology industry everyday  many new coins comes in the market along with great opportunity to invest in as well. You can invest of new one to get more profit I have seen older and newer projects both fail and equally I have seen both are do really well. Its depend on the project effectiveness, activeness and also luck the draw.   Some of the projects are really have huge potential and they are working hard to bring proper infrastructure to us. I believe they have potential and use in the space more than just making a profit.
DarkHerO15

Activity: 254

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:19:47 PM

There is a lot change going on in the coin market cap top 200 this days and I don't know if I'm the only one who's aware of it. Could you believe new (4months-7month ago) listed token/coin claimed much slot in the CMC top #200 list. Are those old project which belong to the spot claimed no more profitable?

Your opinion Smiley
In my opinion, it doesn't depend on the age of the coin, but its quality. Old coins are still good because some of them are good quality at the same time. Their price may go down but when the market recovers, they will recover.
crypto freelance

Activity: 373
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:44:24 PM

For me, the old coin, it's a crypto currency which testifies to the reliability and significance of this coin or token. I do not insist, not all coins are squeezed out, the strongest ones will remain.
Zigerffff

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:54:40 PM
Merited by DinaPalamarchuk (5)

To learn at school, the crypto currency is first legalized. Now children can only learn from their parents a little crypt from childhood learns to be traders and miners. When such children grow up, they will be good helpers to their parents.
FreeJack2k

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:55:18 PM

It doesn't matter however previous a coin is on the market. What matters additional is its current performance. A coin will be fresh listed nevertheless perform poorly while not even reaching [*fr1] manner of its ICO worth, feat investors in despair. A coin like Bitcoin is that the initial cryptocurrency (oldest) nevertheless performing arts perferctly fine on the market.
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:01:01 PM

Mining and payments are no longer the only important objects of crypto, there are new coins that offer new solutions for important sectors, as well as some Ether DApps that do not have many uses for now, but their effect will appear by the time.
Happy Miner

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:50:58 AM

New coins that appear on the market are very rarely expensive. In most cases, these tokens begin to become cheaper, which is primarily due to the general trend of the market. I do not think that it's more likely to earn with them than with old coins.
JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:41:35 AM

Currently, the situation on the crypto market looks deplorable. Old coins are greatly depreciated. However, I think the situation will change in a short time, institutional investors will come to the crypto market and the value of crypto assets will start to grow.

tinystone26

Activity: 434

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:59:39 AM

In the other older coins and new coins  that I have in my wallet I choose to invest to them because I see they have the biggest difference in terms of their quality I mean just like some other popular coins they have the big chance of increasing their value in the market and In the new coin that I have I don't think it can even reach the ICO price that it has to be, so it really depends on the currency if they can grow.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
strtype

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:06:06 AM

Redd is one coin which has always been profitable, still high prices, it used to trade for 1 satoshi. so it depends, some coins generate profit even after years.
Krismanto

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:23:41 AM

It is now a very big change occurred. Old coins and now the price is very much decreased. This is because the new coins are now more promising and get a more substantial investor support. The new coins have a superior product and more promising. And if you have some old coins you better brace for a very long time.

burdagol12345

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:46:16 AM

Your opinion Smiley

I think old coins are still profitable, although there is many new coin that more potential than old coin. Because old coins are more popular and more valuable than new coin.
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 11:48:55 AM

Your opinion Smiley
it depends on what coin you are talking about. if you mean that ethereum is nonlonger good i do not agree with ylu there

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: