Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:05:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are old coins no more profitable  (Read 6012 times)
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 11:49:42 AM

There is a lot change going on in the coin market cap top 200 this days and I don't know if I'm the only one who's aware of it. Could you believe new (4months-7month ago) listed token/coin claimed much slot in the CMC top #200 list. Are those old project which belong to the spot claimed no more profitable?

Your opinion Smiley

I think old coins are still profitable, although there is many new coin that more potential than old coin. Because old coins are more popular and more valuable than new coin.
the coins which are no longer profitable will die quite soon so i think tjat if you make some researches ypu make take up an old coin

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:52:24 AM

Of course not, many projects are being developed to this day, so today there is a high probability that many projects are simply engaged in their own business and yet do not announce anything new for various reasons, everything can change in the near future.
manwithsuit909

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:53:29 AM

There is a lot change going on in the coin market cap top 200 this days and I don't know if I'm the only one who's aware of it. Could you believe new (4months-7month ago) listed token/coin claimed much slot in the CMC top #200 list. Are those old project which belong to the spot claimed no more profitable?

Your opinion Smiley

well 1st of depends on what u wanna do with it
if daily trading yes
suzanne5223 (OP)

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 11:35:04 PM

New coins that appear on the market are very rarely expensive. In most cases, these tokens begin to become cheaper, which is primarily due to the general trend of the market. I do not think that it's more likely to earn with them than with old coins.
You might be right with what you said about the new coins been rare to earn profit with them base on some coins which dump than there ICO price but I created this cause I invested in a new coin which gave me a good return this why I asked this question.

kominfo.id

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:45:53 PM

I think this old coin is very profitable. You just need to be able to buy and take advantage of its price movements. For now, the old coin that is currently very expensive is XRP and the volume is also very high, it can even exceed the volume of bitcoin exchanges in binance exchange.
bilyboy

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:47:24 PM

Your opinion Smiley

I think old coin still have chance to grow up . Like Electroneum , if we buy Electroneum in ICO with price 0.01$ and sell it when price reach 0.2$ we can got 20x profit from capital . But for now Electroneum price go down, i believe if price can going up again
unknown-user

Activity: 445

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:51:10 PM

Your opinion Smiley
In my opinion, it does deoend on the coin. Some coins despite of being listed for months already in the market are still having project development which would make it still profitsble to invest at thid point. And some cryptos which are newly listed, since downtrend  is present, are not having the chance to rise and instantly getting killed by the negative market situation.

masterchief001

Activity: 585

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:56:03 PM

In my opinion coin is new or not important. The important thing is the value of the coin. And how is the development of the coin on the market? New coins are not likely to invest more than old coins. Bitcoin is the first e-currency ever to be valid.
suzanne5223 (OP)

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 03:15:05 PM

In my opinion coin is new or not important. The important thing is the value of the coin. And how is the development of the coin on the market? New coins are not likely to invest more than old coins. Bitcoin is the first e-currency ever to be valid.
Bitcoin is the e-currency and it also the best profitable coin but you can not compare the features which Bitcoin posed to the altcoin and every altcoin you find on the crypto currency market are bitcoin copy cat.

EmmettBrownRu

Activity: 448

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:20:02 PM

Sad coins mean already proven technology. Trust the old faithful community. Old coins, especially liquid ones, are blue chips.

Who I

Activity: 420
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:26:49 PM

If you compare the old coins and new ones, then of course most people will choose the old ones. Not just because they're more trustworthy. And because new coins need to rest at least a year on the market, before a good growth and demand
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:29:13 PM

Your opinion Smiley
As long as they have the ability to survive like the ability of the bitcoin, maybe still, they can be profitable. Every coins can be profitable i guess as long as they are in the crypto market.
Star_Bucks

Activity: 263
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:30:27 PM

Your opinion Smiley

I don't think old coins are no more profitable,  does old coins are more profitable than new coins rather.  If an old coin is still working up to this moment it just means that it is profitable and strong because it's survive through time in the crypto world  where every coin is competitive.
Predator25

Activity: 354

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:19:55 PM

Your opinion Smiley
Nope. In this kind of matter in this time. All coins are dumping knowing that market is also dump not really means that it is not profitable why should we wait for the right time and know whats the good in it. Every coin in low price deserves to be hold. You deserve bigger income. You just need patience to acquire that.
BZingerB

Activity: 170

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:13:58 PM

Top 100 Alcoins are reliable coins and quite competitive Altcoins. I think that any of these coins can be invested!  Wink
delphic

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:35:10 PM

I do not know what it really depends on, but really new coins have moved the old. Although there are very many really cool old projects, but new absolutely unknown projects are gaining huge capitalization and ranking. Probably, these issues are being resolved at a higher level)

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
dgoswami12
Copper Member

Activity: 253
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 08:46:56 PM

That is not true , if the coins are great or idea behind it there is nothing called old , new . Shitcoins always are not profitable after a certain time period. But the oldest coin is btc , is it not profitable ? Currently there is a coin called NANO which is old coin and recently rebranded , this coin is very much profitable for me  Cheesy

Neutro             ❱❱❱  More than a blockchain
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:13:22 AM

Your opinion Smiley

I think that the old coins are just as profitable as the new ones as long as you are investing in the right coins. The volatility of the market is what makes it so easy to make money and as long as the volatility affects the older coins too then they are just as profitable as the newer coins. Sometimes all the coin needs is just time and patience for you to make money from it.

lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:34:06 AM

The value and uses of the coin will determine if it can survive, old coins proven their worth even many tokens/coins are being added in the CMC.

I believe old coins are still profitable to invest our money since they are still existing and able to stay up to now. IMO if you are newbie and want to invest in crypto its still best to choose a well-established old coins and have patience to wait for the time to take profit.

Awens

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:41:02 PM

The value and uses of the coin will determine if it can survive, old coins proven their worth even many tokens/coins are being added in the CMC.

I believe old coins are still profitable to invest our money since they are still existing and able to stay up to now. IMO if you are newbie and want to invest in crypto its still best to choose a well-established old coins and have patience to wait for the time to take profit.
I also believe that the coin age doesn't matter, it is only quality that matters in the long run, and we shouldn't limit ourselves with new coins only, which can be scams or failures.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: