Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 09:20:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are old coins no more profitable  (Read 6012 times)
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:11:15 PM

The older coins may be profitable, but I think the competition is strong and new coins are favoured by hyping and mostly traded in that light. On the long run, the true and valuable coins would be made manifest. 
WiiD

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:23:00 PM

I invest only in old and trusted coins, because they are more reliable. I'm afraid to invest in young projects, because they can fall in price several times.
But in vain. The biggest profit is in young projects. 50% of its portfolio should be from young projects for resale and another 50% of old for long.
nemesio

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:40:35 PM

In my opinion, now a more profitable and successful solution for trading is the purchase of various new coins. But I prefer to invest in buying old coins now. Because they are more reliable, proven altcoins for investors.
Anicasalar

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:48:33 PM

There is a lot change going on in the coin market cap top 200 this days and I don't know if I'm the only one who's aware of it. Could you believe new (4months-7month ago) listed token/coin claimed much slot in the CMC top #200 list. Are those old project which belong to the spot claimed no more profitable?

Your opinion Smiley
I believe that BTC and Ethereum, as before, are quite profitable and promising directions for investments. Now I invest the majority of money in the purchase of BTC, Ethereum, NEO. I also invest about 10% of my money in buying new promising coins.
Siegtal81

Activity: 334

Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:50:29 PM

I'm absolutely sure that old coins can now be a profitable investment solution. But basically I choose them for long-term investments. My favorite solutions are Ethereum, NEO and Ripple. But for short-term earnings, you can choose some new coins.

suzanne5223 (OP)

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 08:00:45 PM

There is a lot change going on in the coin market cap top 200 this days and I don't know if I'm the only one who's aware of it. Could you believe new (4months-7month ago) listed token/coin claimed much slot in the CMC top #200 list. Are those old project which belong to the spot claimed no more profitable?

Your opinion Smiley
I believe that the choice of altcoins from among the top-10 becomes really the most reliable and rational solution. Of course, they may not show a rapid rise in price of prices, but for me this is the most preferable option. Now I allocate my money for the purchase of Ethereum, NEO and Ripple.
Choosing from the top 10 list on coin capital market is not a bad idea but there some coins which does not worth investing your money and what you need to watch out for. Mind you, ripple and NEO are centralized coins.

sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:41:14 AM

It is not the case that old coins will not rise in prices. The features that determine the increment of a coin in prices are project team, its technology, its purposes etc. If the project team is strong and sincere and its technology is good, the coin is likely to rise. Take the example of ripple, it is an old coin, but it rose significantly only after five years of establishment. And now it is rising. 

martabaktelor

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:29:08 AM

Old coins I am sure there are still many who can give you an advantage. And old coins also have a team of developers who are very good. I will only choose the coin entry in a list of the best coins. As BTC, the ETH and the best Altcoin we should always monitor and invest.
lihongjing

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:35:52 AM

Your opinion Smiley
My thoughts are the opposite of what you think. With the current ICO flood and collapse, many fake shitcoins will disappear, so these old coins will be the first choice. Of course, I might only refer to the top 50 coins.
doroshok1

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:33:30 AM

I believe that all coins are more or less profitable. Old and also quite profitable coins and also they are more stable. And what you have in mind is that the new coins can bring you much more profit, but at the same time and the risks of losing everything, much more.

Apollonia 〇 | HEALTHCARE ECOSYSTEM
https://apollonia.io
Striker17

Activity: 392

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:47:53 AM

For me it depends on the coins because there are some coins are not totally profitable but still there are some old coins that you can make sure that it has a potential to bring a good profit.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:01:37 AM

not all old coins are no more profitable, there may be things that have to be changed on old coins like repairing the system or improving its quality so that it can last longer and be trusted by other investors. and not all new coins are better than old coins because most new coins only prioritize the benefits of quality.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
zhengqiurong2@163.com

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:03:34 AM

It is true that many old coins have lost the value of hype. But the new coin is very risky. A cautious investment must be made.
suzanne5223 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 03:05:28 PM

not all old coins are no more profitable, there may be things that have to be changed on old coins like repairing the system or improving its quality so that it can last longer and be trusted by other investors. and not all new coins are better than old coins because most new coins only prioritize the benefits of quality.
Yes, some old coins does not amend there vulnerability which was the exact thing Ethereum is facing in terns of scalability. While, Some new coins cane into the picture to eliminate the vulnerability of old coins an example is NEO. Although, not all new coins profitable as you said and also have disadvantages either.

Stradivarioos

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:45:20 PM

Old coins are among the best and although the profit from them may not be as large as from new tokens or altcoins, but they are more stable. Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
DisBITcus

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:49:17 PM

Well, I would not judge like this. Sometimes we can not decide what is actually better. Or an old, proven crypto currency. And new coins. Crypto currency is unpredictable. And to understand that it is better only after a while.
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:06:14 PM

This wrong, no matter how old a coin is as long as there are investors in the coin and people willing to put their money in it then they can make you money. It is just a matter of time just like other coins and with old coins you can be more sure that they are less likely to die out when you are holding the coins for the long term
robertsu

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:40:11 AM

Who have said it? Look at BTC, on ETH and others, they are still going on to develop thanks to their experiences which are guarantee fir the investors and new members.
Moreover the large investors doing investments sometimes only in BTC. Its correction from 20 000 to 6 000 allows you to make good money to everyone, and I think that such opportunities will be for a long time.
suzanne5223 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 09:03:30 PM

This wrong, no matter how old a coin is as long as there are investors in the coin and people willing to put their money in it then they can make you money. It is just a matter of time just like other coins and with old coins you can be more sure that they are less likely to die out when you are holding the coins for the long term
The guarantee of safe investment in both old and new coins is vice versa because some old coin are not good for long term investment same as some new coin either and if a coin still have some investors who still put money in it doesn't mean it will yield a good return.

Carina.P

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:41:26 AM

The guarantee of safe investment in both old and new coins is vice versa because some old coin are not good for long term investment same as some new coin either and if a coin still have some investors who still put money in it doesn't mean it will yield a good return.
Not all old coins remain competitive after a long period of development, and most of them are in a downturn or even disappear. I don't think it's a good thing to hold it for a long time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: