Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:09:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it me or is Darkcoin the only coin with real potentional? 100% anonymous wow.  (Read 10138 times)
metstijl (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 02:57:51 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2014, 06:19:14 AM by metstijl

I missed this boat completely sadly..
But this coin is the only coin with real potentional deu the darksend system.
This coin will be top 5 for a very long long time imo. Now other coins will try to use darksend but this coin is the first and will stay above the rest.
What do you guys think?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MyFarm

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 03:01:46 AM

When evaluating a coin, the first thing I ask myself is, "What does it DO?"  There are constant changes in technology such as new algorithms or minor gimmicks, but what does this coin DO differently?

Darkcoin does anonymity.

Auroracoin is doing a whole country.

Bitcoin does the defacto backbone payment system of cryptocurrencies.

I believe there are a few other coins DOING neat things whose technology I can't quite comprehend the importance of yet, but for me, those three coins are holders.
lajz99

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 03:02:52 AM

Its you.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 03:04:26 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2014, 03:19:09 AM by cryptohunter

it's just you, it is already way over priced.... wait for the smackdown...

you do realise bitcoin or ANY coin could go dark if they wanted right?

You do realise the US has stated in no uncertain terms that dark currency will not be permitted. To be honest i think crypto would already have had the ban hammer if US were not giving it some kind of chance, the rest of them are dying to slap the ban hammer down....they just fear they will loose the economic edge the US will get by adopting it alone.

The rest of the crypto community will do well to cut off these currencies.

Wait and see, a few months down the road exchanges will be shut down who deal with dark currency, then the price will get a super slap down.

Sure it sounds cool,but  if you're not selling drugs, kids or smack probably don't need it.

Of course the gov is way into spying on us all too much as it is , and most kids using darkcoin just think it sounds cool. However it does have potential for causing serious damage so they will take it out.

You think crypto is ready for anything ... you are wrong. Crypto is decentralised, but every single mechanism it relies upon is not.

If everyone here was in it for the love of crypto and cared nothing about making money then it would be hard for anyone to kill crypto. However since 99% of people here are 100% here for the money.....crypto as you know it now could be gone tomorrow if they wanted it to be gone.

Dark currency is worthless right now. Even with decentralised exchanges i think it is more hassle than it is worth to most people

Most people here are not able to see the problems with creating dark currency......if darkcoin gets any real traction for any amount of time these problems will become very clear to them.

With bitcoin moving in the opposite direction and towards full disclosure and transparency  ... dark currency is the biggest danger to all alts.

I'm waiting for the news all other crypto except bitcoin is banned due to exactly this kind of thing.

Bitcoin will be regulated, the rest will be regulated or banned. So it is just a matter of time before dark currency goes to being worth virtually zero.

How many of you will risk doing 10years with bubba because you wanted have some of those cool darkcoins in your wallet?

Bitcoin - ppc - nxt. 

There is innovation ....

metstijl (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 03:06:08 AM

Or wait for a drugmarket and some pedo site's.
People chose anonymity instead of meme coins or scam 'country' coins.
BitCoinPokerBro

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 03:06:12 AM

it's just you Grin
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 03:10:30 AM

When evaluating a coin, the first thing I ask myself is, "What does it DO?"  There are constant changes in technology such as new algorithms or minor gimmicks, but what does this coin DO differently?

Darkcoin does anonymity.

Auroracoin is doing a whole country.

Bitcoin does the defacto backbone payment system of cryptocurrencies.

I believe there are a few other coins DOING neat things whose technology I can't quite comprehend the importance of yet, but for me, those three coins are holders.

Wow, you think fairly similar to how I do.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
organizer

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 03:11:54 AM

It's definitely got potential, is it the only one? Well, I suppose the markets decide that. The devs have done a great job and I do think if it works as promised, it's "something"... at least they are developing something other than saying "the next generation of cryptocurrency" or "the coin for the movie industry"... lol...

Plus, it's super nice to mine. So quiet... so cool.

hvezdasmrti

Activity: 797
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 03:22:33 AM

Yah, maybe. The problem is that there are still only promises. The biggest problem of crypto scene. We will see later how the coin will perform, its interesting but still only promising, not offering any real service yet. Another thing is if this coin is really so usefull as it seems to be. Is the anonymity of bitcoin really so poor? Is the anonymous blockchain of darkcoin really so good? There may appear some serious troubles with blockchain or its consistency.

Promises - overpump - realization - dump no matter how well the coin is performing. Just because the price was pumped too much. Thats the most hurting scheme for those coins now.

In Pump and Dump we trust.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 03:26:55 AM

Or wait for a drugmarket and some pedo site's.
People chose anonymity instead of meme coins or scam 'country' coins.

sadly you just proved to yourself and everyone else exactly why darkcoin is a collapse waiting to happen.  The fact you are awaiting pedo sites to boost darkcoin price is rather worrying.

if you think dark currency can survive as things are you are wrong.

The worst part is it will destroy other alts that are not seeking those kinds of things....

Did you notice how BTC actually rose after silkroad vanished and the first congressional hearings were more positive??

The opposite will happen as drugmarkets spring up and even worse pedo shit since those dirt bags ruin a lot of stuff.

You're not man enough to approach your local drug dealer for some meth, don't buy it. I'm not anti drugs at all, but that is the first excuse they will use to ban it and get the public on side.
You want to abuse kids........ don't bring crypto into it. Better still get some  serious medical help.

Saw all this same hype after a few good days for vertcoin..... the problem is anti asic is not a big issue now and perhaps never will be.

Once people are heavily invested in asic..... they are heavily invested in crypto.............. this is a GOOD thing.

Don't fight asic it's a mistake.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 03:43:23 AM

you do realise bitcoin or ANY coin could go dark if they wanted right?

You do realise the US has stated in no uncertain terms that dark currency will not be permitted. To be honest i think crypto would already have had the ban hammer if US were not giving it some kind of chance, the rest of them are dying to slap the ban hammer down....they just fear they will loose the economic edge the US will get by adopting it alone.

The rest of the crypto community will do well to cut off these currencies.

Wait and see, a few months down the road exchanges will be shut down who deal with dark currency, then the price will get a super slap down.

Sure it sounds cool,but  if you're not selling drugs, kids or smack probably don't need it.

Of course the gov is way into spying on us all too much as it is , and most kids using darkcoin just think it sounds cool. However it does have potential for causing serious damage so they will take it out.

You think crypto is ready for anything ... you are wrong. Crypto is decentralised, but every single mechanism it relies upon is not.

If everyone here was in it for the love of crypto and cared nothing about making money then it would be hard for anyone to kill crypto. However since 99% of people here are 100% here for the money.....crypto as you know it now could be gone tomorrow if they wanted it to be gone.

Dark currency is worthless right now. Even with decentralised exchanges i think it is more hassle than it is worth to most people

Most people here are not able to see the problems with creating dark currency......if darkcoin gets any real traction for any amount of time these problems will become very clear to them.

With bitcoin moving in the opposite direction and towards full disclosure and transparency  ... dark currency is the biggest danger to all alts.

I'm waiting for the news all other crypto except bitcoin is banned due to exactly this kind of thing.

Bitcoin will be regulated, the rest will be regulated or banned. So it is just a matter of time before dark currency goes to being worth virtually zero.

How many of you will risk doing 10years with bubba because you wanted have some of those cool darkcoins in your wallet?

Bitcoin - ppc - nxt.  

There is innovation ....

You make some valid points, but to me the biggest statement about DarkCoin's possible mid-term success is the fact that a detractor apparently just can't help but equating the "dark" adjective to the whole concept of an anonymous currency and its infrastructure. That is a stunning marketing success on DRK's behalf.

Good marketing, nice name, cool feature. However any coin can implement this, others will copy this will bring darkcoins price down mid term, next will come the real bad news.

metstijl (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 03:48:24 AM

beecoin?
I lolled
cinnamon_carter
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 04:10:29 AM

It's you

Check out my coin Photon
Merge Mine 5 other Blake 256 coins - 6x your hash power  https://www.blakecoin.org/

The obvious choice is not always the best choice.

LOOK DEEPER - Look into the Blake 256 Family -- CC
humanitee

Activity: 1302
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 04:26:20 AM

Haters gonna hate, that's for sure. All the sudden every user is on a drug market or a pedophile? The chumps in this thread have no idea what a privacy nightmare bitcoin and other alts currently are.

It's nice to be able to pay someone any amount, without them knowing your bank account balance afterwards. Currently you must trust 3rd parties with other coins in order to achieve this, which isn't an optimal solution.

Privacy is important. Cold hard fiat is infinitely more private than any coin at the moment. Darkcoin will get us on that same privacy level, hopefully anyway.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 04:26:29 AM

For every "it's you" it'd be nice if the author also provided some other great-potential coin to back their comment.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 04:38:51 AM

beecoin?
I lolled

Look moron, if you are going to try and pump fool at least don't come the total bullshit from the start

first you say

oh by the way i have  no darkcoins.... i want to say somehow although i feel it is the best coin out there with tons of potential.... i missed out on it and don't have any. Of course this alone is bullshit.

Next you become a full darkcoin fan for no reason. Hating any reasonable points pointed out about darkcoin.

Everyone is a hater who points out the obvious. It has NO future except the fringe ...if any at all.

You are invested in darkcoin, darkcoin will soon sink wait and see. I said the same to the vertcoin pumpers at 10bucks....

Let me spell it out to you again ..... you have some darkcoins , you are in the dark coin thread pumping away. You decide to create a new darkcoin pump thread in the ANN section?

Read what i have said and take a look into the future.

Anyone investing in darkcoin now is risking their money with little upside and a lot of downside.  

Let me tell you darkcoins potential = potential to get itself banned, exchanges taken down and other alts banned.

It''s a waste of time for most people.

The next fad or clone will arrive soon. Dark days ahead for dark coin.

I have a few darkcoin, but trying to say it is a good investment right now is mad.  Anything i risk there would be money i can safely lose .... high risk, low return....you first.

If you had watched the hearings you would have noticed it was said over and over again  ..... innovation will lose to potential money laundering every time.

In other words bitcoin becomes fully transparent or it's out. 

The moment darkcoin gets some press and darkroad or whatever starts up.... this is going to be bad for crypto in a big way.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 04:48:15 AM

Haters gonna hate, that's for sure. All the sudden every user is on a drug market or a pedophile? The chumps in this thread have no idea what a privacy nightmare bitcoin and other alts currently are.

It's nice to be able to pay someone any amount, without them knowing your bank account balance afterwards. Currently you must trust 3rd parties with other coins in order to achieve this, which isn't an optimal solution.

Privacy is important. Cold hard fiat is infinitely more private than any coin at the moment. Darkcoin will get us on that same privacy level, hopefully anyway.

LOL did you read the thread, the pumper himself suggests waiting for the drugs sites and pedo sites to boost price............. the darkcoin pumper wants this , that is the ironic part.

First rule about pumping don't say you are hoping for children to be abused to bolster or increase price.... that probably does not go down well for most people.

Infact if you are pumping a dark currency best to say this stuff will never happen at all .....these noobs have some very strange cognition taking place...

However all i see in the dark coin thread is talk and hope of starting some new encrypted dark silk road............

I don't have an issue with drugs, however the US gov have probably made themselves clear on the subject.

humanitee

Activity: 1302
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 04:54:28 AM

LOL did you read the thread, the pumper himself suggests waiting for the drugs sites and pedo sites to boost price............. the darkcoin pumper wants this , that is the ironic part.

First rule about pumping don't say you are hoping for children to be abused to bolster or increase price.... that probably does not go down well for most people.

Infact if you are pumping a dark currency best to say this stuff will never happen at all .....these noobs have some very strange cognition taking place...

However all i see in the dark coin thread is talk and hope of starting some new encrypted dark silk road............

I don't have an issue with drugs, however the US gov have probably made themselves clear on the subject.

Those retards just showed up a few days ago in the Darkcoin thread. Just ignore them.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 04:56:48 AM

Let me tell you darkcoins potential = potential to get itself banned, exchanges taken down and other alts banned.

You assume of course that the community will fail to launch a decentralized exchange and that >150 countries (including countries which have assessed digital currency as legal) would somehow simultaneously ban the coin, preventing exchanges operating in them. How likely is that double assumption?
Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 05:12:09 AM

Hahahah Beecoin. Once I saw that I knew there was no point to read further. Let's take a look at the price of Beecoin and DarkCoin a month from now and see who was right.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: