Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:01:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it me or is Darkcoin the only coin with real potentional? 100% anonymous wow.  (Read 10141 times)
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 05:16:07 AM

Haters gonna hate, that's for sure. All the sudden every user is on a drug market or a pedophile? The chumps in this thread have no idea what a privacy nightmare bitcoin and other alts currently are.

It's nice to be able to pay someone any amount, without them knowing your bank account balance afterwards. Currently you must trust 3rd parties with other coins in order to achieve this, which isn't an optimal solution.

Privacy is important. Cold hard fiat is infinitely more private than any coin at the moment. Darkcoin will get us on that same privacy level, hopefully anyway.

+1

Darkcoin will do well

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 05:19:19 AM

Let me tell you darkcoins potential = potential to get itself banned, exchanges taken down and other alts banned.

You assume of course that the community will fail to launch a decentralized exchange and that >150 countries (including countries which have assessed digital currency as legal) would somehow simultaneously ban the coin, preventing exchanges operating in them. How likely is that double assumption?

I assume one look at your thread with calls for decentralized drug exchanges, now this one with hopes for pedo sites...is actually enough to get this board taken down. If i were on the darkcoin thread i would be banning these people and moderating that thread.

A digital currency with the sole intention of being anon is sadly probably not part of the deal. I mean you could phone up to enquire but after watching the hearings live i noticed they seem none too keen.

What is more worrying to me is that the alt community is not up in arms about darkcoin..... strangely enough i was kind of pro anon coin way back.... however after watching the hearings i am now certain dark currency is the biggest threat to crypto.

It was all laughing and fun unitl the talk about dark currency came up. The laughing stopped, the discussion stopped, the kind of this sounds interesting, we like the sound of this innovation that could make us money and be good for business in all kinds of ways.... all stopped.  We will never accept dark currency, bitcoin needs to be transparent or forget about it. That was the message i really can't see how the message was not clear.

The funny thing is >150 countries the US probably makes up like 100 of them, .... Russia don't like the sound of it. China well mixed signals but they like control so proabably not too pro.  The Uk will do as the US says of course.  Kiss those goodbye and bitcoin is about $1 again.

Things are going okay i guess, but any big moves towards dark currency i fear the worst.

Decentralized exchanges are needed, let's get them going....where have they been for the last 4 years?

However still, if using crypto becomes banned and carries the same penalty as money laundering then i think the user base will shrink somewhat regardless of what exchanges there are.

Darkcoin is a great idea, sadly it is just not worth the hassle for the gains the average user will get from it.

A lot of the bitcoin community are against greater transparency, and perhaps bitcoin is already transparent enough. Although to hear the bitcoin bigwigs talking they will make you take dna swabs if it means big business accepts bitcoin and it can go to 50k per coin.

I guess the choice is for everyone to make personally. I like privacy, i want more privacy. Will i demand privacy over crypto existance in any meaningful form.....in this case no. Fuck it we're on to a good thing, let's not rock the boat with the only semi pro gov out there right now.

Sure keep darkcoin, but the moment it endangers all other crypto i hope the rest of the commmunity are ready to cut it free on its own....don't take every alt down with you.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 05:25:31 AM

Hahahah Beecoin. Once I saw that I knew there was no point to read further. Let's take a look at the price of Beecoin and DarkCoin a month from now and see who was right.

Exactly the kind of deductive reasoning powers i'd assume you'd employ. Welcome to the moron list.

Try reading my points fool and voicing some kind of rational arguement.

What's that?Huh? silence?Huh

I'm listening, all i want is some kind of logical reasoned explanation from you on the points i have raised. Or rather that are obvious.

BEECOIN i can tell your right now, has 5x -10x the investment potential of darkcoin. You just won't understand that since you see bigger numbers next to darkcoin.

1BTC into BEECOIN right now will bring higher returns than 1BTC into darkcoin.... have a little think, lay down whilst you attempt it.

But anyway, i await your explanation regarding why darkcoin has such a great future ahead.

metstijl (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 05:29:28 AM

Darkcoin will rule and destroy the world.
umirin?
Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 05:32:05 AM

Hahahah Beecoin. Once I saw that I knew there was no point to read further. Let's take a look at the price of Beecoin and DarkCoin a month from now and see who was right.

Exactly the kind of deductive reasoning powers i'd assume you'd employ. Welcome to the moron list.

I'm listening, all i want is some kind of logical reasoned explanation from you on the points i have raised. Or rather that are obvious.

BEECOIN i can tell your right now, has 5x -10x the investment potential of darkcoin. You just won't understand that since you see bigger numbers next to darkcoin.

1BTC into BEECOIN right now will bring higher returns than 1BTC into darkcoin.... have a little think, lay down whilst you attempt it.

But anyway, i await your explanation regarding why darkcoin has such a great future ahead.

What does BeeCoin have? Only speculators. I'm not denying the presence of speculators in DarkCoin, I'd say most of the cryptocurrency community is made up of speculators. However, DarkCoin has utility. Anonymity has real world use. What real world use does BeeCoin have that any other clone doesn't?
Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 05:36:04 AM

As far as DarkCoin goes, it does everything that Bitcoin does, with the added feature of being anonymous. I don't need every person I send money to being capable of tracking my spending or knowing my balance. DarkCoin should market itself as privacy centric. Privacy is in short supply these days, but in high demand.
Cal_42

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 05:37:53 AM

Beecoin sounds like a children's coin. Is there a Waspcoin yet?
hiltonizer

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 05:40:06 AM

Not just you, I typically care little about alts because bitcoin is functionally "the reserve currency" of cryptos.

Dark is first to market with a feature much clamored for. Others may state "any coin can do that if they want", the fact is they aren't and by that logic bitcoin would be worthless because there are clones. First to market is key.

Dark also seems to have some competent organization behind it, which is rare.

The user base won't be just the drug world and pedo's, but people who are into crypto because they believe in the political promise. Built-in anonymity is a huge component in achieving these ends.

The government is useless to stop it, you're a fool if you fear the effects of a ban-hammer... the government can't even keep drugs out of prison.

Lastly, stupid and useless coins go places all the time, that should build confidence in a coin that actually has some utility over bitcoin.

DarkCoin: XiZutyRTPTEFQm5aH2de2SCmzfgE6B78uK
Bitcoin: 1P4wYgkKTh3WzHUGqLFaef23bAeM4UV2jB
AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 05:44:45 AM

Let me tell you darkcoins potential = potential to get itself banned, exchanges taken down and other alts banned.

You assume of course that the community will fail to launch a decentralized exchange and that >150 countries (including countries which have assessed digital currency as legal) would somehow simultaneously ban the coin, preventing exchanges operating in them. How likely is that double assumption?

I assume one look at your thread with calls for decentralized drug exchanges, now this one with hopes for pedo sites...is actually enough to get this board taken down. If i were on the darkcoin thread i would be banning these people and moderating that thread.

Well, bitcoin itself has been used for weird stuff, so... it's the pioneer in a way, although the movement of funds was always transparent.

I do share the skepticism in that they can use DRK to kick the other coins in the butt, but that would simply be analogous to penalizing the gun owners for one crazy guy who shot 10 people. Collective punishment type of situation. Who knows, they may even create stories of pedos or terrorists who used DARKCOIN to transact, making sure they'll demonize it in the media and then call for "regulation". Stuff can happen, yep. Effecting "bans" however, is another story altogether.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 05:44:53 AM

What does BeeCoin have? Only speculators. I'm not denying the presence of speculators in DarkCoin, I'd say most of the cryptocurrency community is made up of speculators. However, DarkCoin has utility. Anonymity has real world use. What real world use does BeeCoin have that any other clone doesn't?

Ok so you ignore the points i have made regarding darkcoins future.

BEECOIN = CLONE  - i support beecoin and will continue to support it based upon the fact it was the fairest release on here. From the 1000 LTC clones i hope BEECOIN will survive based upon that alone.

DRK is superior in all ways from a tech stand point to BEECOIN and most other coins out there. However i refute the need for this tech for normal people and see it as creating a lot of issues for itself and for other crypto currencies.

Since the tech is more trouble than it is worth to crypto, i therefore say the drk coin on it's current path is not looking good.

Remember this thread. Do not be shocked when darkcoin or any future dark currency starts getting media.....and i mean BAD media.  

Soon even the most dull will start to question if darkcoin was a good idea.. Negative things only as far as the media and gov for anon currency.  I mean what good press can they spin on it?

Right now it is new and not making huge waves.  However if it does grow and starts getting attention..... what do you imagine they will start to say about it.

I can see the headlines now

A new DARK currency enabling......*list of bad shit*

They won't say, wow you can send coins to another person and they can't see you balance on the block explorer. Yes, this is a good thing ..... no it won't be mentioned.

By media i don't mean crypto media, i mean mainstream media ..... the media normal people pay attention to.

Anyway let's see what happens.

metstijl (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 05:47:04 AM

Not just you, I typically care little about alts because bitcoin is functionally "the reserve currency" of cryptos.

Dark is first to market with a feature much clamored for. Others may state "any coin can do that if they want", the fact is they aren't and by that logic bitcoin would be worthless because there are clones. First to market is key.

The user base won't be just the drug world and pedo's, but people who are into crypto because they believe in the political promise. Built-in anonymity is a huge component in achieving these ends.

The government is useless to stop it, you're a fool if you fear the effects of a ban-hammer... the government can't even keep drugs out of prison.

Lastly, stupid and useless coins go places all the time, that should build confidence in a coin that actually has some utility over bitcoin.
+1

1: bitcoin
2: darkcoin
3: /care
DaFockBro

Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 05:49:36 AM

lol @ cryptohunter's attempt to spread FUD so he has a chance to buy some cheap DRK again.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 05:49:59 AM

The tech is good, the devs are smart. The result is bad.

The gov could crush crypto as we know it like an ant.

China just suggested they didn't like it much and bitcoin fell like a stone.

The US gov says it is banned and persons using will be treated as money launderers. BTC = $1

If you don't believe the btc team or ltc team couldn't do the same thing.... you are wrong. They do not want to because they know it would be a big move backwards in terms of mainstream usage and acceptance.

Let's wait and see. However i think you know really how this will play out.  The hype over dark currency will be short lived for most. I am saying drk is at the peak or near it's peak. Lets see if i am correct or not.

metstijl (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 05:50:18 AM

BEECOIN = CLONE  - i support beecoin and will continue to support it based upon the fact it was the fairest release on here. From the 1000 LTC clones i hope BEECOIN will survive based upon that alone.

DRK is superior in all ways from a tech stand point to BEECOIN and most other coins out there. However i refute the need for this tech for normal people and see it as creating a lot of issues for itself and for other crypto currencies.

Since the tech is more trouble than it is worth to crypto, i therefore say the drk coin on it's current path is not looking good.

Remember this thread. Do not be shocked when darkcoin or any future dark currency starts getting media.....and i mean BAD media.  

Soon even the most dull will start to question if darkcoin was a good idea.. Negative things only as far as the media and gov for anon currency.  I mean what good press can they spin on it?

Right now it is new and not making huge waves.  However if it does grow and starts getting attention..... what do you imagine they will start to say about it.

btw how can gov 'crush' darkcoin and a decentralized exchange?
Good luck with that.

They won't say, wow you can send coins to another person and they can't see you balance on the block explorer. Yes, this is a good thing ..... no it won't be mentioned.

By media i don't mean crypto media, i mean mainstream media ..... the media normal people pay attention to.

I think you have some mental problems brother.. You are pretty delusional. In wich world you are living in? Beeworld?
Go to a docter and tell him you believe in Beecoin.
He will advise you shock therapy.
traderman
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 05:52:47 AM

I like Darkcoin and it is great what it is trying to do, but there are other coins out there that have massive potential.

Here is a coin with a bright future.

So far Gridcoin has donated 76 million points to various science projects!!

Gridcoin:  http://crypt.la/2014/02/23/exclusive-gridcoin-founder-talks-revolution-in-mining/

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 05:57:03 AM

lol @ cryptohunter's attempt to spread FUD so he has a chance to buy some cheap DRK again.

Yeah i'm loading BTC now....

Try and read some of the points i have made and come back with any kind of reasonable counter points.

The time for cheap drk will be here soon enough, but even then i won't buy.  It's one of the best coins from a tech pov on here, but it is also the worst coin for crypto.

If it goes on a bit further, you will see a lot of others spawn ..... this is when you need to worry. Right about when you see headlines about the new wave of dark currencies.

Did any one on this thread even watch the last hearing Huh

Go and have a watch and tell me that anon currency is a good thing.

The bitcoin bigwigs were promising just about dna samples from every btc user. "we will become more transaparent they cried"

Anyway i have said what i think will happen. Others have said it's a great idea, .........................time will tell.

metstijl (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 05:59:40 AM

Yeah i'm loading BTC now....

Try and read some of the points i have made and come back with any kind of reasonable counter points.

The time for cheap drk will be here soon enough, but even then i won't buy.  It's one of the best coins from a tech pov on here, but it is also the worst coin for crypto.

If it goes on a bit further, you will see a lot of others spawn ..... this is when you need to worry. Right about when you see headlines about the new wave of dark currencies.

Did any one on this thread even watch the last hearing Huh

Go and have a watch and tell me that anon currency is a good thing.

The bitcoin bigwigs were promising just about dna samples from every btc user. "we will become more transaparent they cried"

Anyway i have said what i think will happen. Others have said it's a great idea, .........................time will tell.

I just can't take anything you say seriously you fucking beetard.
You know you losing/lost allot of bitcoin you pumped into beecoin. Now you are so delusional you cant see the truth.
Darkcoin is here.
Be scared
Its indeed scary..
We shall rule the world if you like it or not.
Hulk hogan , we comming for you nigger!
hiltonizer

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 06:00:19 AM

The tech is good, the devs are smart. The result is bad.

The gov could crush crypto as we know it like an ant.

China just suggested they didn't like it much and bitcoin fell like a stone.

The US gov says it is banned and persons using will be treated as money launderers. BTC = $1

If you don't believe the btc team or ltc team couldn't do the same thing.... you are wrong. They do not want to because they know it would be a big move backwards in terms of mainstream usage and acceptance.

Let's wait and see. However i think you know really how this will play out.  The hype over dark currency will be short lived for most. I am saying drk is at the peak or near it's peak. Lets see if i am correct or not.

How is the result  bad? because it is your opinion dark=risk?

No, it couldn't, the government is ineffectual... it hates bitcoin but won't fight it because it doesn't want to get slapped around like a bitch. It knows full well it is much more efficacious to keep legal and control end points than to ban completely, hense why it is easier to get weed in high school than alcohol as an example. DarkCoin is the Tor of Bitcoin, I see no bans on Tor yet and it has been well known for quite some time.

China? an exchange ran into regulatory hurdles and btc RETRACED... FROM ALL TIME HIGHS. It isn't like it collapsed.

If the gov banned all crypto, there is still rest of world and agorists using it. It will be a setback on valuation but would probably still be up over 1000% over the last 52 weeks. Keep in mind, it has little ability to enforce these laws.

LTC is useless garbage, it offers no advantages over bitcoin, its a chump coin for those who are angry they got into bitcoin to late. Even dogecoin is superior to it. If LTC can maintain a respectable market cap, so can a coin that actually offers some utility.

DarkCoin: XiZutyRTPTEFQm5aH2de2SCmzfgE6B78uK
Bitcoin: 1P4wYgkKTh3WzHUGqLFaef23bAeM4UV2jB
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 06:02:50 AM

btw how can gov 'crush' darkcoin and a decentralized exchange?
Good luck with that.

I think you have some mental problems brother.. You are pretty delusional. In wich world you are living in? Beeworld?
Go to a docter and tell him you believe in Beecoin.
He will advise you shock therapy.

You are trying to shift the focus to beecoin. This simply won't work. This is a thread debating darkcoin on it's own merits. You must therefore answer the questions posed with regard darkcoin.

Try to forget about beecoin if you don't like it. If it is the worst coin ever or the best coin ever makes no difference to the points i have mentioned regarding darkcoin.

I have a problem with my thought processing for supporting a coin that i see as the fairest on here? and need a doctor?

In your own words .... you are awaiting pedo sites so that hopefully darkcoin will increase in value?Huh we simply don't find that acceptable in beeworld....sorry but you need the medical attention far more.

metstijl (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 06:08:09 AM

we simply don't find that acceptable in beeworld...

Holy mother of god I'm shitting my pants
whahahahahaah
Please stop Cheesy
http://static.gamespot.com/uploads/scale_small/1112/11123556/2324351-1747297224-78793.gif
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: