Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:11:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it me or is Darkcoin the only coin with real potentional? 100% anonymous wow.  (Read 10141 times)
AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:04:04 AM

It is some weird nexus of game theory, greed and economics: all securities, stocks, etc. pretty much exactly follow the chart for some reason.

You are not factoring something: The explosive growth of new markets.

The transparent market has 100% marketshare (7bn market for bitcoin and another 100-200 coins).

The anonymous market just begins from 0% - so it can only go upwards by chewing market cap from the 100% marketshare of transparent coins.

If just 1% of the crypto market (7bn) opts for anonymous, we are talking 70mn market cap for anonymous coins. If it is 10%, it's 700mn market cap.
CoinsInTheCan

Activity: 240
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 09:48:39 AM

It's just you  Cheesy
cryptos

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 09:55:35 AM

I am huge fan of DRK.  I have no problem with instamining 25% of coins and dumping them at will.

DRK is proof of concept.  Caveat emptor

minorkacologne

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 09:57:22 AM

Recent volume of this coin looks great. There are also other coins that have potential. Darkcoin biggest problem is probably its name, since at point when it will get big people might consider it evil in some way.
cryptos

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 10:04:08 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2014, 09:43:56 PM by cryptos

Recent volume of this coin looks great. There are also other coins that have potential. Darkcoin biggest problem is probably its name, since at point when it will get big people might consider it evil in some way.

Here is a tip...Darkcoin is doomed.

Let me tell you the trick to this game, which I have yet to master.

Get in, get out, repeat.

How do I know DRK is doomed?
That I cannot state publicly but you can use your own brain to figure out why.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 12:12:19 PM

Let me tell you the trick to this game, which I have to master.

Get in, get out, repeat.

Spreading FUD from a puppet account are we? People are buying up DRK (1000 each) to set up masternodes, not to get in and out.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
shekelsteingoyberg2

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 12:25:27 PM

My assumption for the inflated price is that a lot of Chinese are looking at it favorably because their government wants to ban Bitcoin.

But at the same time if the privacy crypto subindustry starts taking away from Bitcoin significantly I bet a lot of Bitcoin giants would be on the offensive against DRK and similar.

traderman
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:57:11 PM

I can tell you those masternodes are gonna be attacked big time, and not just from hackers. This is gonna be WAR!

Get in, get out, repeat.

Spreading FUD from a puppet account are we? People are buying up DRK (1000 each) to set up masternodes, not to get in and out.
peacefulmind

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:17:01 PM

I bought some as a lotto ticket about a five days ago.

Seems it was a winner.

However, after researching further I am only going to sell enough to get my original BTC invested back, that will allow me to keep more than half of the Darkcoins for long term.

There is something real here, and I am now only wishing I had bought more, I could have bought so many more, but I didn't know how much was hype, now that I know it is real the price is too high to buy more for me right now.

Quote from: FrictionlessCoin
"I think you are to hung up on this notion about 'pre-mining' being a No-No."
- from journeys into the dark depths of the alt coin forum....
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:11:10 PM

Get in, get out, repeat.

dang better listen to that 23 post account
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 05:21:29 PM

My assumption for the inflated price is that a lot of Chinese are looking at it favorably because their government wants to ban Bitcoin.

But at the same time if the privacy crypto subindustry starts taking away from Bitcoin significantly I bet a lot of Bitcoin giants would be on the offensive against DRK and similar.

Incorrect. There is minimal media attention to DRK. After they start writing about it, then it will rise. It is actually underpriced.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 05:24:46 PM

Incorrect. There is minimal media attention to DRK. After they start writing about it, then it will rise. It is actually underpriced.

Depends if all the media attention is negative, which it will be, perhaps followed by bans on all exchanges from dealing with it.

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 05:33:59 PM

Depends if all the media attention is negative, which it will be, perhaps followed by bans on all exchanges from dealing with it.
Someone seems really butthurt.
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/cryptocurrency-round-darkcoin-rises-south-africas-madibacoin-bitcoin-2014-begins-1448694
This negative press.  Roll Eyes

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 05:39:01 PM

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/cryptocurrency-round-darkcoin-rises-south-africas-madibacoin-bitcoin-2014-begins-1448694

Yeah here comes the old butthurt childlike comments. You instamined a ton of it and are pumping away whilst dumping out on people .... simple.

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 06:06:00 PM

Yeah here comes the old butthurt childlike comments. You instamined a ton of it and are pumping away whilst dumping out on people .... simple.

How would you know what I mined, how much I have mined or what I'm doing? Could you provide evidence to this?
If I support something it means that I'm dumping it on others? Please.  Roll Eyes

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1121

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:22:34 PM

It is a distributed trustless coinjoin implementation, that being the difference.  Were you hiding under a rock when we discussed this long ago?
And how do you protect against a user that create tons of sockpupet-addresses to map anonymized addresses ?
You ask him to pay 1000 DRK for every node he sets up. And you also do the mixing in multiple nodes. So if it goes over 20 nodes, the bad actor must control all nodes, not just one or the majority of them.

LOL really ? Are you serious ? I want to see the source.
cryptos

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 09:40:53 PM

This maybe a puppet account, but what I stated is factual.

Don't misunderstand me, I love DRK.  It has made me more BTC in last 30 or so days than anything else. 

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 10:25:39 PM

Don't misunderstand me, I love DRK.  It has made me more BTC in last 30 or so days than anything else. 
Then what you're talking is pure nonsense. The DRK breakthrough has yet to begin, it even has 60% of the volume the BTC has, or more volume than all other altcoins combined.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Joshuar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

eidoo wallet

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 10:37:30 PM

Then what you're talking is pure nonsense. The DRK breakthrough has yet to begin, it even has 60% of the volume the BTC has, or more volume than all other altcoins combined.

Dark has a lot of room to grow. Endless potential.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
rokkyroad
Legendary

Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 11:28:28 PM

"100% anonymous wow"

When did this happen? I didn't know drksend was implemented already.

" If you have to spam and shout to justify your existence then you are a shit coin."  TaunSew
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: