Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:25:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you agree with the principles of the Dark Englightment?
yes to all - 13 (17.1%)
most of them - 30 (39.5%)
less than a majority of them - 11 (14.5%)
none of them - 22 (28.9%)
Total Voters: 76

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dark Enlightenment  (Read 69235 times)
Shady

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Life is a game, you either play it or get played.

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 09:53:14 PM

I'm personally afraid of Supernatural being in memory, in all honesty as more comes into video games sponsoring that way of life I tend to oppose it whilst there.

Not much would influence this into practice, but this haunt sort of creates reverse hype for my interests only to forget the material.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ridery99

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 09:56:14 PM

I've never seen this much autism in a one place  Smiley
iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 11:39:21 PM

I've never seen this much autism in a one place  Smiley

It is not autism when it is intentional political incorrectness. Autistics don't know they are offending others, i.e. they don't even have any wiring to perceive the feelings of others.  Please learn your concepts before putting your ridicule foot in your own mouth.
iamnotback

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 11:49:41 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2017, 12:17:46 AM by iamnotback

This is 3rd or 4th time I am repeating to you that it is self-selection where those who remain are stronger. Why do you keep ignoring this point?

You are trying to fix all of society. I am not. I am just trying to compete. Competition is good. Trying to fix society is evil.

Optimizing voluntary cooperation in no way limits self-selection.

And I didn't claim it would. Why are you always focused on top-down force. I am designing a decentralized paradigm, which will know are more resilient. Of course we do have to also weigh the potential for divergence if there aren't the proper incentives for it to converge on any ordered outcome.

Afaics, you are stuck in old paradigms. Difficult to teach an old dog like you a new trick apparently.

Competition is good but the promotion of competition over cooperation is not.

You keep claiming that minimizing defection is maximizing cooperation and afaics that is a non-sequitur.

Minimizing defection actually limits cooperation and promotes top-down failure modes which are rigor mortis. Some coordination results from top-down control, but massive amounts of aliasing error (relative to fitness) also. Satoshi's PoW design suffers from this problem and my solution to fixing it is involved with increasing decentralization and removing that aliasing error.

Maximizing cooperation is a coordination problem. This has to do with Coasian costs. It is an economic and technology issue. For solutions, we need decentralized paradigms such as open source. Religion isn't objective open source. It is unfalsifiable, top-down control.

I agree we are repeating ourselves and not moving towards consensus. I propose we wind down this discussion as an intractable philosophical difference.

You are closed-minded and made up your mind before you came to the discussion.

Whereas, I have experimented, failed, and attempted to entertain all points of view over the many years. I am attempting to entertain yours but you aren't giving me much meat to chomp on.

I am willing to listen to cogent arguments. You aren't making detailed cogent arguments, rather just pronouncements.

Societal organization issues are very complex and very difficult. Humans have a very difficult coordination dilemma. We just end up punting and choosing some extant strategy, because creating a new one is unfathomably difficult to achieve. I may be too old and just opt to coast for the remainder of my life.

I was hoping to hear from some who have skin in the game. Not old folks or those who will never raise children. You have skin in the game and I understand the difficulty and the need to make a choice based on probability of success. I don't fault you for that. I do fault you for judging me as evil because of my open-mindedness. People who think they have an absolute truth are closed-minded. There are no absolutes in our universe. Even when I entertain the concept that limiting the role of females is a superior multi-generational hypercompetitive group strategy, it doesn't mean I think it is absolutely true. I believe in a competition of strategies. We won't have a total order.

I've been exposed to strong and weak women in my life in various facets. And my experience has universally been of observing them destroy things. I tried emancipation and giving the keys and watched that crash and burn. Etc.. Whereas, I have observed some stable men in my life (not all though and certainly not including myself).
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 12:34:25 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2017, 01:04:38 AM by iCEBREAKER

That is the best, most concise description of BitcoinTalk I've even read.   Cheesy

It's very satisfying to see the children of the Ron Paul rEVOLution have grown up into the unstoppable Trumpenreich, and credit where credit is due to the Dark Enlightenment's work on weaponizing the radical center into the myriad forces of the alt-right.

Two years ago, if anyone told me the neo-feudalism/neo-royalism embraced by the #B-A crowd would become all the rage with techbro hipsters and edgelord dwellers, resulting in the defeat of the Hil-Beast, I'd have wanted to believe them but stopped myself from doing so under the rubric of "too good to be true."

I'm starting to trust our wonderful Satoshi Timeline's probability amplitude is being protected via retroactive tachyon emissions from Omega Point.

In other words, Honey Badger cannot die because he is omnipotent and represents the unalterable path to Singularity.

Praise Kek and pass the ammunition!

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
iamnotback

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 12:43:42 AM

http://blog.jim.com/culture/the-bitter-bitch-march/
iamnotback

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 12:58:23 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2017, 01:37:26 AM by iamnotback

I've been exposed to strong and weak women in my life in various facets. And my experience has universally been of observing them destroy things. I tried emancipation and giving the keys and watched that crash and burn. Etc.. Whereas, I have observed some stable men in my life (not all though and certainly not including myself).

Dark Enlightenment 101 Remedial Class now in session:

III. You shall make your mission, not your woman, your priority

Forget all those romantic cliches of the leading man proclaiming his undying love for the woman who completes him. Despite whatever protestations to the contrary, women do not want to be “The One” or the center of a man’s existence. They in fact want to subordinate themselves to a worthy man’s life purpose, to help him achieve that purpose with their feminine support, and to follow the path he lays out. You must respect a woman’s integrity and not lie to her that she is “your everything”. She is not your everything, and if she is, she will soon not be anymore.

Women are psychologically built to deal with drama, because nothing is more drama-inducing that having to deal with a baby or a toddler.

But if there are no kids, women still have the psychological need for drama. So they create it. In most cases it’s in their personal lives, but what you’re seeing with this march is that drama being acted out on a mass scale.

This is ultimately the mass insanity caused by a country that insisted on women having careers instead of families.

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/diversity-proximity-war-the-reference-list/
iamnotback

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 01:01:33 AM

the unstoppable Trumpenreich

The one term wonderlust will eat the global collapse:

Quote from: J.A.D.
I hope that Trump will make himself King to be succeeded by his sons

Furthermore, Trump is the fall guy:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1082909.msg17601898#msg17601898

JAD, let's stop talking about doing the Dark Enlightenment and actually do it. Your sons are trying to navigate a Westernized marriage? Shudder. Then you have failed!
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 01:13:49 AM

the unstoppable Trumpenreich

The one term wonderlust will eat the global collapse

Ah ha ha ha hah hah ha ha!

You are yet another bitter NeverTrumper.  That is too perfect.   Grin

I wonder what your excuse will be when he's reelected.

The Dark Enlightenment gave us the leader we need, and yet you whine because he's not the leader you want.

Why don't you go march in a protest or something?  Maybe if you ask nicely your child-like bonobo bride will knit you a p-hat.   Roll Eyes

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
iamnotback

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 01:16:04 AM

You are yet another bitter NeverTrumper.

Nope. I and Armstrong correctly predicted he would win. I even wrote a detailed blog a month before the election explaining exactly why he would win (turnout demographics) and I was correct.

I just also knew that Rothschilds was controlling Wikileaks and engineered Trump's victory for a reason.

And within 2 - 3 years, you'll know I was correct again.

Asshats who are hanging their hats on Trump, aren't dealing with the fundamental issue that destroying them which I am trying to explain in the recent posts. Trump can't save you. Sorry.
CoinCube
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1055

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 03:39:18 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2017, 08:04:16 AM by CoinCube

Minimizing defection actually limits cooperation and promotes top-down failure modes which are rigor mortis. Some coordination results from top-down control, but massive amounts of aliasing error (relative to fitness) also. Satoshi's PoW design suffers from this problem and my solution to fixing it is involved with increasing decentralization and removing that aliasing error.

Maximizing cooperation is a coordination problem. This has to do with Coasian costs. It is an economic and technology issue. For solutions, we need decentralized paradigms such as open source. Religion isn't objective open source. It is unfalsifiable, top-down control.

When you argue that defection limits cooperation you appear to be confusing two distinct entities. Defection and rebellion are not synonyms. Cooperation involves a mutually beneficial exchange that improves the well-being of both participants. Defection is an interaction that benefits one party at the expense of another. Defection always implies violence, the threat of violence, ignorance, or forced interaction.

Top-down control fulfills its mandate when it maximizes cooperation and minimizes defection. Top-down control also uses fear, violence, and forced interaction. Top-down control is thus only morally justified if the use of those things results in an overall increase in cooperation and a reduction in defection.

The amount of top-down control required to maximize cooperation is inversely proportional to knowledge. As knowledge advances the of top-down control needed to maximize cooperation shrinks. However, humans are morally flawed resulting in recurrent excessive concentrations of power and a general refusal to cede power. The human condition is thus marked the gradual progression of technological and moral progress with either no accompanying change in top-down control or a counterintuitive increase in top-down control. When this happens the top-down control itself limits cooperation and becomes a form of defection. The situation is like a pressure cooker that eventually explodes in a rebellion resetting the top-down control to a more appropriate level.  

Defection and rebellion are thus entirely separate phenomenon. The first is evil and always morally unjustifiable. The second is not only just but a moral obligation once a superior solution to top-down failure becomes available.

A visual example may help:
This is rebellion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6ldlEbbphs
This is defection: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7t7gG3XVqW0

You often repeat the "we just need decentralization paradigms" argument. That is only half true. Yes we need decentralization paradigms. This is the growth of knowledge above. However, decentralization paradigms are only half of what we need. The other half of what we need is a top-down control that maximizes cooperation alongside new decentralization paradigms. Your anarchist tendencies recurrently lead to you gloss over this second part. You acknowledge that top-down control cannot be avoided then seem to stop thinking about it.

The reality is we need top-down control just as much as we need decentralization paradigms. That may be a bitter pill to swallow for an anarchist. The need for top-down control does not go away just because we don't like it or don't want to think about it.

I notice you tend to brush off this issue with comments such as "I don't want to fix the world" and "Trying to fix society is evil." these come across as avoidance. Adopting a lets just do decentralized anarchy and let the cards fall where they may approach is not a rational position.

Religion indeed is top-down control, but that statement is meaningless without context. We both need top-down control and will always need top-down control. Thus ultimately the relevant question is what kind of top-down control is religion.

That answer of course varies depending on what kind of religion we are talking about. The primitive idols worshiping pagans had horrific gods. These religions were tools of extreme top-down oppression and their extinction is welcome. See my post on Pagans and Human Sacrifice if you are interested in more on this.

However, belief in God especially individual belief in God coupled with a fear of God is something else entirely. A society where all individuals genuinely believed in and feared God would have very little defection. What defection did occur would be the result of ignorance not malice and even that would decline with time as knowledge progressed. An individual restrained only by a genuine belief and fear of God has complete operational autonomy he would willing choose only cooperation and never defection limited only by his knowledge of what actions constituted genuine cooperation.

Belief in God is top-down control. It is the purest manifestation of such control enabling a maximisation of freedom. Rejecting God leads ultimately to higher levels of defection and consequentially less freedom.

Proverbs 9:10
"The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom"

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 06:16:14 AM

Dark enlightenment is full of hifalutin words. It should be better if they just express their ideology and concept in a much simple manner. I have a headache reading between the lines. Though the real meaning at the end is very simple yet it was expressed in a very complicated manner. But its fun getting the main idea and how it was built. I would salute the writer for his creativity in writing.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 06:17:04 AM

You are yet another bitter NeverTrumper.

Nope. I and Armstrong correctly predicted he would win. I even wrote a detailed blog a month before the election explaining exactly why he would win (turnout demographics) and I was correct.

I just also knew that Rothschilds was controlling Wikileaks and engineered Trump's victory for a reason.

And within 2 - 3 years, you'll know I was correct again.

Asshats who are hanging their hats on Trump, aren't dealing with the fundamental issue that destroying them which I am trying to explain in the recent posts. Trump can't save you. Sorry.

Good...good... Let the salt flow through you...

Lots of NeverTrumpers knew Trump would win because Hil's turnout was being brutally suppressed by meme magic.

Being salty about it is what makes you a NeverTrumper.

You could just be grateful we dodged the bullet of an 8th consecutive Bush-Clinton-Obama (IE CIA-MIC) administration.

But because you are a miserable, wretched person, you can't bring yourself to embrace the wholly undeserved miracle that avoided Madam Inevitable's ascension to the Iron Throne.

So you never miss an opportunity make Perfect the mortal enemy of Good Enough.

Sad.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
iamnotback

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 07:32:10 AM

Lots of NeverTrumpers knew Trump would win because Hil's turnout was being brutally suppressed by meme magic.

I am simply knowledgeable about who is the puppet maker who installed Trump in office and why.

We are definitely heading into a hornet's nest as Kissinger is advising Trump to shift policy towards Russia to drive a wedge between Russia and China and push China's economic rebalancing into a flash crash and destabilize SE Asia:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1082909.msg17603443#msg17603443
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1082909.msg17601898#msg17601898

This is coupled with Armstrong's short dollar vortex theme of international capital flow stampeding into the dollar which is well underway since before 2015.75 and is fomenting phase transition liftoff here in 2017 with ETA no later than 2018.

And I am knowledgeable that until men stop overeducating their females, they are doomed to naturally selecting themselves out of the competition for fertility as well as sliding gradually to the left as more and more sons (and daughters) are picked off from within.

But there is nothing productive that can come from arguing with a loud mouthed idiot who doesn't even take the time to read and understand before he puts his foot in his mouth. You are just like a woman, all drama, and focused on personalities instead of  knowledge and facts.

And you will whine just like a woman if you try to say any of this to my face, because although I won't hit a woman, I presume you do not have a vagina. Just keep talking shit mofo.
iamnotback

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 07:58:15 AM

One of the controversial themes from the above linked discussion is whether women should be repressed (while also giving them free will to defect with consequences of banishment from the tribe).

I believe CoinCube would for example want to cite how for example religious communities can uplift and hold educated females to good behavior and high fertility, and he might for example cite something like the following as an example (not specifically for himself but just pulling this out as example that could be cited):

https://pjmedia.com/faith/2016/10/24/how-orthodox-judaism-elevates-the-status-of-women/

As I read that woman's perspective it reaffims my stance.

Observe the image being sold on that linked blog of a virtuous, beautiful, smart, faithful female (a fairytale that will never exist!):

Observe how the males emasculate themselves in this tribe:

At the Sabbath meal on Friday evening the husband sings about his wife, “eshet chayil mi yimtzah,” which translates to "who can find a righteous woman?" from the book of Proverbs, to show his appreciation for his mate.

This is clearly the marketing work of some offshoot of George Soros and Rockefeller's funding for destruction of the man.

Again I think these men need a remedial course in testosterone:

Dark Enlightenment 101 Remedial Class now in session:

III. You shall make your mission, not your woman, your priority

Forget all those romantic cliches of the leading man proclaiming his undying love for the woman who completes him. Despite whatever protestations to the contrary, women do not want to be “The One” or the center of a man’s existence. They in fact want to subordinate themselves to a worthy man’s life purpose, to help him achieve that purpose with their feminine support, and to follow the path he lays out. You must respect a woman’s integrity and not lie to her that she is “your everything”. She is not your everything, and if she is, she will soon not be anymore.

Women are psychologically built to deal with drama, because nothing is more drama-inducing that having to deal with a baby or a toddler.

But if there are no kids, women still have the psychological need for drama. So they create it. In most cases it’s in their personal lives, but what you’re seeing with this march is that drama being acted out on a mass scale.

This is ultimately the mass insanity caused by a country that insisted on women having careers instead of families.
iamnotback

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 08:10:44 PM

Marxists have taught you men to hate yourselves, and to blame the irrationality of women on men.

And you are destroying yourselves because you are no longer men.

Women turn to the State, not because men abrogated their responsibilities, but because women are naturally prone to eat the forbidden fruit. They are naturally prone to Marxism and they will even influence their young boys to become emasculated, if you "men" don't get your fucking head out of your ass.

You can't reason with these emasculated men, same as you can't reason with a female. They simply don't understand nature and competition.

I am looking for a few good strong men. Are there any out there?

Please make sure you have read everything I wrote on this topic. For example, those men who hate on women and disrespect them, thus end up destroying themselves, because they become lazy and parasites. I am not advocating evil against women. Rather I am advocating not allowing women's weaknesses to destroy masculinity and thus destroy society. Marxists can't comprehend this. Don't even try to talk to them. You are wasting your time doing so.

The more salient question is, are there are any men remaining on Earth? Please contact me. I don't think you exist.
CoinCube
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1055

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 08:38:51 PM

ridery99

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 10:11:42 PM

It is not autism when it is intentional political incorrectness. Autistics don't know they are offending others, i.e. they don't even have any wiring to perceive the feelings of others.  Please learn your concepts before putting your ridicule foot in your own mouth.

You don't even know different types of autism  Smiley
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 10:20:36 PM

At the beginning I thought I was going to read something revolutionary

I just wasted 30 minutes of my time

Only thing I read from here that we're being massively lied to  Roll Eyes

Looking for a signature campaign.
iamnotback

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 12:05:56 AM

Cooperation involves a mutually beneficial exchange that improves the well-being of both participants.

You didn't even understand what I wrote. Try to comprehend what "coordination problem" and "aliasing error" mean in the context.

You go on living in your fantasy world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: