Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:59:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: You've earned tons of tokens, NOW WHAT?  (Read 88378 times)
teeshe

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 06:09:41 PM

The crypto world is growing everyday even with the rise and fall of the crypto market, that hasn't stop the massive growth happening now. Altcoin particularly has evolved that even noobs find it promising to lay hands on some coin.

Yes with a good and lucky trading you can earn some good money from crypto. Also through investing in an ICO or doing some bounty hunting you could find yourself with tons of tokens.

So months after months, you've earned yourself with tons of tokens but currently doesn't have much value or you just don't know what to do with them. You keep getting that hunch that your tokens will blow one day and you will lambo.

The truth is, we never can tell which project will eventually succeed or fail, we can only do research and hope it succeed like following up the project and see if any positive progress is happening. Many tokens dumped shortly after ICO and has been dead since while some are fairly stable. Personally, im a hodler because i believe cryptocurrency is a gamble which we sometime win some or lose some, so i HODL hoping in the long run some will succeed.

So, what do you do with your numerous tokens? Do you convert them to fiat or Hodl the ones you can?

Yours is quite explicit.
As for me, i sell my tokens immediately i receive it; then after a while buy again when the price of tokens have taken a dip as this enables me to buy more tokens then i can hold for long term.
Alone055

Activity: 1092
Merit: 219

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 06:16:32 PM

Holding Altcoins doesn't seem to be a really good idea to me. Maybe 1% out of 100% would ever make you a fair amount of money if you hold them, but that chance is too little to risk the few dollars you might have right now. It is not like an Altcoin/Token out of these would turn into another Bitcoin someday and would hit $20k in a year that would earn you a fortune. It just sounds like day dreaming to me.
Doovla

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:22:04 PM

It really is quite complex thing when you want to make precise and correct timing moves in selling any of them. Analyzing and monotoring social behavors and announcements and also price chart will give you decent answers.
mikewirth

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:29:43 PM

I will keep the tokens i earned in the award campaign until the price rises. I plan to keep some of them long term even if the price rises, i will follow the development of the project.
Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:10:43 PM

So, what do you do with your numerous tokens? Do you convert them to fiat or Hodl the ones you can?

Actually hodling is when you buy a coin when it still has low value then wait for it to go up before selling. Anyways sometimes waiting for a coin to go higher is not a good idea since most of the time you will end up losing more than you though you could lose, and the fact that there is no guarantee it is better to sell after getting the coin I encountered a super good coin and ends up dumping over 10x of its value and only gets a 10% of what I was supposed to have so selling it after having it seems to be fairly enough.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 07:38:01 PM

I keep them as an investment until I know it is a good time to sell and sell some or all of them. Some projects I believe in and will hold for years. I always sell for eth or btc and keep the btc and eth on my ledger wallet and I keep it there. Converting to fiat is stupid and if you do that then please get out.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
mrPix

Activity: 308
Merit: 29

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:57:50 PM

Sell them when the main tendency of market is bullish. That's all, if you speak about shitty ones.
mmacool

Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:39:53 PM

Well, yes, I also earned tokens. And now I was going to wait for them in hold. I think if you wait for a while, it may be that it was possible to earn something.
Hamphser

Activity: 2520
Merit: 329

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:50:31 PM

Lets categorize it.

Tokens doesnt have market value = You dont have any choice but to hold up and abandon it but if lucky those coins might raise from the dead and moon.
Token do have value= Profitability would depend on projects potential if it would be just good for short term or long term.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
baeva2

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:56:35 PM

I sold my part of the tokens at a disadvantageous price. Some hold - I'm waiting for a good time. And there are those who are worthless and do not bargain. With these in general it is not known what to do.
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 09:04:42 PM

You have tons of options. Depending on the project primarily of course. If the project is shitty, I would dump the tokens immediately. But if it has potential I would hold them at least 6 months to see possible developments.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
sanacaks

Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 09:06:45 PM

Last few weeks I was thinking the same issue and think about it a lot. Now I am trying to get rid of all my low quality tokens to buy more valuable tokens. Because market is collapsed since last December most of the coins are undervalued now. I know some of the bountys and airdrops will be valuable but many valuable coins also x10 times down. For decreasing the risk I will sell them these days to get more valuable coins.

SOVREN  ─────  Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.
Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets
          [  https://sovren.app/  ]
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:17:47 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2018, 01:13:30 AM by maarx

The crypto world is growing everyday even with the rise and fall of the crypto market, that hasn't stop the massive growth happening now. Altcoin particularly has evolved that even noobs find it promising to lay hands on some coin.

Yes with a good and lucky trading you can earn some good money from crypto. Also through investing in an ICO or doing some bounty hunting you could find yourself with tons of tokens.

So months after months, you've earned yourself with tons of tokens but currently doesn't have much value or you just don't know what to do with them. You keep getting that hunch that your tokens will blow one day and you will lambo.

The truth is, we never can tell which project will eventually succeed or fail, we can only do research and hope it succeed like following up the project and see if any positive progress is happening. Many tokens dumped shortly after ICO and has been dead since while some are fairly stable. Personally, im a hodler because i believe cryptocurrency is a gamble which we sometime win some or lose some, so i HODL hoping in the long run some will succeed.

Then best decision i made is to hold until the value starts over again. I love tokens so i spend enough time in analzying the projects and more other details. The growth will certainly be there in the market in the long run. So I certainly can believe on crypto currencies and can earn as much can.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
AfterRealLife87

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:18:34 PM

just hold when your token price 5x to 10x then sale
crypto_futurer

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:19:59 PM

Now it is absolutely pointless to sell any of the received tokens. I now hold all the tokens and wait for their price to start rising again, and the technology that they create will begin to develop actively.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 10:05:30 PM

The truth is, we never can tell which project will eventually succeed or fail, we can only do research and hope it succeed like following up the project and see if any positive progress is happening.
OP, you're somehow right cause truly we cant tell which project will eventually succeed or fail but signing up for a unique project which have the right project strategy and also partner with good reputable company and have license. Such project usually does well in the market cause most investor and such project usually does good in the market..

tanginamoo

Activity: 276

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:12:23 PM

After gaining tokens, I am waiting for the market to have a higher value before selling them. Patience is the key. Habing a patience on it is worth to wait because as a result I may gain a larger profit.

Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:17:08 PM

Now we hold it until the market comes back and we're ready to sell again. Convert them only if you really need it but not then just HODL it like forever if this market keeps the bearish trend forever. Cheesy
Actually there's a lot of way of trading and making some profit with this bear trend again. Just buy as much as you can since it's just cheaper to buy when it is in bear trend then wait until the price rises up again.
VPScreator

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:18:38 PM

At the moment I became a hostage to the situation and I think that I am not the only one. I consider it unprofitable to sell coins or tokens now, so I'm just waiting for the prices to go up.

canhancut82

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:24:23 PM

I pay attention to money and I want my tokens to become USD. So whenever I can sell them, I'll sell them.
Usd can help me in my daily life but crypto is not. When holding tokens just because they can not sell
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: