Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:08:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: You've earned tons of tokens, NOW WHAT?  (Read 88366 times)
TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:25:11 PM

it's a bad time for selling your tokens so it would be better to wait the market recovery and may be some of your projects will go to the moon.

Yup, definitely. It was a bad decision if you choose to sell your tokens / assets in this bear market. Better to hold for some more time and tried to buying more of tokens that you trust in the lower price.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
debby070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 12:00:37 AM

The crypto world is growing everyday even with the rise and fall of the crypto market, that hasn't stop the massive growth happening now. Altcoin particularly has evolved that even noobs find it promising to lay hands on some coin.

Yes with a good and lucky trading you can earn some good money from crypto. Also through investing in an ICO or doing some bounty hunting you could find yourself with tons of tokens.

So months after months, you've earned yourself with tons of tokens but currently doesn't have much value or you just don't know what to do with them. You keep getting that hunch that your tokens will blow one day and you will lambo.

The truth is, we never can tell which project will eventually succeed or fail, we can only do research and hope it succeed like following up the project and see if any positive progress is happening. Many tokens dumped shortly after ICO and has been dead since while some are fairly stable. Personally, im a hodler because i believe cryptocurrency is a gamble which we sometime win some or lose some, so i HODL hoping in the long run some will succeed.

So, what do you do with your numerous tokens? Do you convert them to fiat or Hodl the ones you can?

Maybe you can trade it with those coins that already established a good reputation in the market? Or I can say coins that are in the top 100 in the coin market cap? in this way, you have assurance that you can win and control your loses in trading.

alex_kir

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:00:03 PM

I agree that we have earned tons of tokens which cost nothing now. But it is probable that after a while the smallest part of them will come to life. Therefore, there is no point in hoping. Today, when I receive tokens, I sell 80% immediately and leave 20% in the Hold, just in case.
The choice is of course only for you, but I am not a supporter of this, because even now these tokens can have very small prices, because today is a very terrible time, especially when today there are huge opportunities to invest all the same only for buying for the future. You understand what I'm talking about?
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:36:13 PM

Not all coins are promising, why then store coins. I see, if the price is good, then I sell, then in the fall in price I can buy more to hold.

Tokens with little chance of growth I try to immediately sell and convert to fiat for my needs. I hold promising tokens as long as possible to get a good profit.
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:46:00 PM

Now look at prices of this tokens and hope what dev team dont spend all moneys before complete product.
Its normal every investments have risks.
Nedd to diversify and dont invest all in to the crypto

legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:29:42 PM

Not all coins are promising, why then store coins. I see, if the price is good, then I sell, then in the fall in price I can buy more to hold.

Each person has its own plan about tokens. As for me, I prefer to hold 1 month after the ICO and then i watch the course and make a decision. But now is quite difficult to convert money to fiat.
onetwostep

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:54:44 PM

When I look at myetherwallets, I see a lot of useless token. Many projects have not entered any exchanges and none of them make money. I guess they won't do anything until they're in a big bull season Smiley

Barinerro

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:21:42 PM

But now, I have of course a lot of coins, about 100 , many coins have come and gone, and even fell in price , but I try all the good coins left in for long periods of time , and the coins which I don't like to sell immediately

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:43:02 PM

Presently, i have been able to earn quite a good number of tokens and i am waiting for the market to recover before selling them. For the fact that I am holding the coins, i won't be holding blindly, but will be conscious of the trend of things on that coin and the market in general.
Cryptrx

Activity: 498

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:47:27 PM

I tend to convert some of the tokens that are not terribly in loss, then those whose value are almost insignificant, I leave those for the future. But it all boils down to if I have expenses I need money for.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:34:23 AM

I usually exchange tokens from bounty to bitcoin. because most of the bounty tokens can't last long in the crypto market so when I get a token payment I will hold it for about 1 or 2 months until the price goes up a few percent then I will exchange it with bitcoin. in the crypto market I trust and rely on bitcoin. because bitcoin is the main in the crypto market and is an altcoin leader. so it's better to have a bitcoin hodl than an altcoin. holding bitcoin is more profitable.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Maknae09

Activity: 196

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:01:36 AM

The crypto world is growing everyday even with the rise and fall of the crypto market, that hasn't stop the massive growth happening now. Altcoin particularly has evolved that even noobs find it promising to lay hands on some coin.

Yes with a good and lucky trading you can earn some good money from crypto. Also through investing in an ICO or doing some bounty hunting you could find yourself with tons of tokens.

So months after months, you've earned yourself with tons of tokens but currently doesn't have much value or you just don't know what to do with them. You keep getting that hunch that your tokens will blow one day and you will lambo.

The truth is, we never can tell which project will eventually succeed or fail, we can only do research and hope it succeed like following up the project and see if any positive progress is happening. Many tokens dumped shortly after ICO and has been dead since while some are fairly stable. Personally, im a hodler because i believe cryptocurrency is a gamble which we sometime win some or lose some, so i HODL hoping in the long run some will succeed.

So, what do you do with your numerous tokens? Do you convert them to fiat or Hodl the ones you can?

Keep the coin and wait for summer to come in. Do not sell your token at this moment. And maybe, trade it to some promising ones in order to expect a huge profit out of it. The current market is now recovering just wait further.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
Macinto$h

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:04:26 AM

If you don’t have any urgent business related to the health of your relatives or your personal health that could require you to urgently spend a large amount of money, then the only thing you need to do with your tokens is to keep them to yourself and in no case sell.
alex_kir

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:47:12 PM

When I look at myetherwallets, I see a lot of useless token. Many projects have not entered any exchanges and none of them make money. I guess they won't do anything until they're in a big bull season Smiley
When will this bull season end? I was really already very tired of seeing very strong falls every day, for this year I have already seen this so much and for a long time that I just don’t understand that the situation as a whole can change a lot. Therefore, I believe that the situation should ever stand on our side. Responsibilities should still be.
komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:50:47 PM

When will this bull season end? I was really already very tired of seeing very strong falls every day, for this year I have already seen this so much and for a long time that I just don’t understand that the situation as a whole can change a lot. Therefore, I believe that the situation should ever stand on our side. Responsibilities should still be.
in any case, we will still see the recovery of the cryptocurrency market. Although then when this happens, the cryptocurrency will not depend on Bitcoin. It seems to me that this coin loses its relevance and will soon leave the market.
pearcy jackson

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:51:18 PM

I prefer to hold the coin, because after all the coin is the result of the project. if now the price is not good then who knows the team from the project, the community, and investors will one day try to make the coin successful in the market. so we just wait for the right time to sell it. Smiley

hardhouseinc

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 03:58:05 PM

I did participate in a lot of bounties this year so my rewards were the tokens. I didn't sell none of the received tokens because I am holding them until their value is going to be higher.

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:22:46 PM

in any case, we will still see the recovery of the cryptocurrency market. Although then when this happens, the cryptocurrency will not depend on Bitcoin. It seems to me that this coin loses its relevance and will soon leave the market.
Yes, that is why many tokens will die before they start living. If the market provided more favorable conditions for some projects, their tokens could bring some profit. However, it is better for us to hold. The best assets can give so much that the loss of other assets will be brush-fire.

wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 04:26:34 PM

Yes, that is why many tokens will die before they start living. If the market provided more favorable conditions for some projects, their tokens could bring some profit. However, it is better for us to hold. The best assets can give so much that the loss of other assets will be brush-fire.
Perhaps you are right, but I decided not to risk my assets and transfer them to higher-rated coins. If in any project I doubt, then I transferred the funds to USDT.
membercard

Merit: 102

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:38:45 PM

Hello !

I want to invite you to blog on our platform.

Neironix  is a global provider of financial and analytical information about
cryptocurrency markets, required for making carefully weighted investment decisions and building
long-term market strategies.

I want to offer you to blog with on our platform in the appropriate section. https://neironix.io/news/blogs
Thanks to this, you can gather an additional audience, sell advertising and simply gain popularity among users of our platform.
If you write full-featured interesting articles, we are ready to publish them in the main news section with a link to you (to  your blog or on any other resource)
Also, if you will actively run your blog, we will single it out among the rest as one of the first to joined.

If you are interested in this offer let me know
My telegram @ikromzhon86
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: