Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:29:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEM] Public auditing of stakeholder list  (Read 20638 times)
Sanglotslongs

Activity: 448
Merit: 280

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 10:01:08 PM

Can I join the NEM stakeholders ? I missed your IPO Sad If I heard somethink about your project at the good time, I would have paid for it, sure !
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 06:49:35 AM

Can I join the NEM stakeholders ? I missed your IPO Sad If I heard somethink about your project at the good time, I would have paid for it, sure !

There is a seperate thread as a waiting list so I'm going to have to ask you to get in line Smiley
Plz search for the thread I currently don't have a link at hand.

utopianfuture (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 268

Internet of Value

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 01:55:59 PM

The auditing period is over and thanks everyone for contributing. Now I temporarily close the refunding list so that me, Patmast3r and Kooream can work on building a complete refunding list based on these input. We will publish a complete list after we are done.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
█████████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
  TomoChain  •    •  TomoChain 
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
danielsamba

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 06:26:58 PM

Well - it does not get all of them because it only goes back one page of transactions (I can change that).

I noticed it did get the 'Moloch' chunk you were talking about in a past post, so I am assuming it is working ok.

howi53 -> danielsamba

I saw my name in your list. You might have to modify your code because I paid through PayPal. So you might be getting people who paid through PayPal.

Hey, I found my name here in this list- but i don't know howi53.

I sent NXT from vircurex (3243382701527979272) after I created first time my NXT-Client to comply with NEM-fundraising requirements not to send NXT directly to the participation thread.
Up to this moment I haven't had a NXT-Client. I tried to install NXT-Client in january-days without success, so I let NXT on dgex and later on vircurex etc for trading purposes.

So what I can do now? I really don't know this guy!

patmast3r

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 06:30:01 PM

Well - it does not get all of them because it only goes back one page of transactions (I can change that).

I noticed it did get the 'Moloch' chunk you were talking about in a past post, so I am assuming it is working ok.

howi53 -> danielsamba

I saw my name in your list. You might have to modify your code because I paid through PayPal. So you might be getting people who paid through PayPal.

I sent NXT from vircurex (3243382701527979272) after I created first time my NXT-Client to comply with NEM-fundraising requirements not to send NXT directly to the participation thread.
Up to this moment I haven't had a NXT-Client. I tried to install NXT-Client in january-days without success, so I let NXT on dgex and later on vircurex etc for trading purposes.

Right now you don't have to do anything. The final list is not compiled yet. If you indeed show up in the final refundlist then you'll have to get back to us.
Even if you knew howi53 - a connection of 2 people isn't going to cause any refunds.

danielsamba

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 06:42:01 PM

Thank you for your calmative answer.
But maybe you can understand me - i was shocked to find my name here in relation to an account I didn't know till today.
jkoil

Activity: 834
Merit: 524

Nxt NEM

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 08:49:44 PM

howi53 -> danielsamba

... howi53 pas1991fan Abyss_X Scharfenberger Lboss dreggsagg  have probably transferred their money directly from an exchange.
And if you have received your money from the same exchange, then that kind of connection can be created.
You all, who have the similar situation, just wait and the case is solved.

Those 6 have paid to NEM directly from 3243382701527979272.
When the data was collected, it was not noticed that 3243382701527979272 is an exchange. 
There may be also other "unknown" exchange accounts, but if they have caused any mistakes, also those will be solved.
acc47

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:53:35 PM

howi53 -> danielsamba

... howi53 pas1991fan Abyss_X Scharfenberger Lboss dreggsagg  have probably transferred their money directly from an exchange.
And if you have received your money from the same exchange, then that kind of connection can be created.
You all, who have the similar situation, just wait and the case is solved.

Those 6 have paid to NEM directly from 3243382701527979272.
When the data was collected, it was not noticed that 3243382701527979272 is an exchange.  
There may be also other "unknown" exchange accounts, but if they have caused any mistakes, also those will be solved.

jkoil, how many accounts you have? Don't think you do all this work for one stake. You are trying to become the 'appointed' auditor so that no one finds you Pretty smart, heh?

BTW, I have 47 accounts. Catch me if you can.
jkoil

Nxt NEM

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 10:04:30 PM

jkoil, how many accounts you have? Don't think you do all this work for one stake. You are trying to become the 'appointed' auditor so that no one finds you Pretty smart, heh?

I've written the data and methods here, everyone can use them.
Smart I'm not, if I haven't found the owner of 47 NXT accounts. (about BTC's idk)

acc47

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 10:08:22 PM

I've written the data and methods here, everyone can use them.
Smart I'm not, if I haven't found the owner of 47 NXT accounts. (about BTC's idk)

No you wont. I have unfair advantage over those single accounts and over my fellow 'caught' multi account holders.
jkoil

Nxt NEM

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 10:42:59 PM

I have unfair advantage over those single accounts and over my fellow 'caught' multi account holders.

what advantage?
did you use NXT accounts or BTC or what?
acc47

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 11:28:43 PM

I have unfair advantage over those single accounts and over my fellow 'caught' multi account holders.

what advantage?
did you use NXT accounts or BTC or what?

Do you want my BTT account names?!! You should work in FBI.

Go find yourself.

I am sure you have 10+ stakes. But I have more stakes than you. Don't I?
aswritt

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:50:54 AM

Quote from: acc47 link=topic=496112.msg5648825#msg5648825

are you from the most corrupted countries?
You seem to know how the authorities work Smiley

Nem police, is it corrupted? I have not thought so. I thought that they do audit work because they know math and codes. First, they can get a salary from that work. Maybe half a stake? Second, every fraudster they find, increases everyone's share by 1000 coins.

acc47, I bet you can count. Why you do that? Every fraudster they get, gives you 47000 coins. Are you really stupid, or are you not?

XDM

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 05:14:41 PM

Hello,

I have a question regarding the stakeholder audit. I helped my family get into NEM and transferred them some NXT to cover the fee. I noticed on page 11 of this thread that my account was listed as a possible fraud. These are the user names of the family members that I transferred funds too.
XDM -> BabyK
XDM -> Sojourner1
XDM -> lilSunBeam
Do I need to worry about proving that everyone is a real person? If so how would I go about that?
Thanks!!
igmaca

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 09:50:01 PM

I did some thinking about NEM fundraising process and imo here are the rules that presents the best spirit of the NEM fundraising:

1. Everyone could reserve 1 stake in his own account so that we have 1 account/ 1 stake rule.
2. Stakeholders could reserve  1 stake for his loved one. To do that he/ she has to create an account for that person and reserve a stake from the new account.
3. Everyone could tell their friends/ relatives to reserve a NEM stake. They could even send them the money to do so as long as these friends/ relatives are interested in crypto and NEMs.

What's against NEM's fundraising spirit is that a stakeholder tried to reserve a lot of NEM stakes for himself which imo mainly because he think NEM stake could appreciate a lot in the future. In this case, we would refund

Hashes with Bitcoin transactions appear to be fine.

i sent 80 NXt

Date/Time   Transaction   Type   Sender   Recipient   Amount   Fee   Attachment   Confirmations
Out   26/01/2014 0:46:17   13847155466898086431   Ordinary payment   1334338925692560781   14343293611098709683   -80   -1      > 720

but i do not know where my name is indicated

Activity: 56

View Profile  Email  Personal Message (Online)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0(0)

Re: [ANN] NEM :: descendant of NXT - 4 billion coins
January 25, 2014, 11:59:29 PM
Delete message  #1015
OK, I'm interested.

26/01/2014 0:46:17   13847155466898086431

Quote from: utopianfuture on January 19, 2014, 03:09:00 AM
How to join after page 50. Two ways

1. Pay a fee to join in

Send 80 NXT to the address      14343293611098709683
    Send 0.008 BTC to the address  1Lk5Paws9T1YpoSeLeZT7ZeSQKW7UNq4TJ

After you send the fee, include the transaction hash in your reply post in this thread, then you have reserved a stake spot.
    Donation is welcome but not necessary
illiki23

Activity: 602
Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:24:43 PM

I know this is a little late, and I am not sure why I did not think of it earlier.

If we can calculate all accounts that made transactions between eachother directly we can calculate all accounts which had made transactions between eachother indirectly to any degree using Floyds algorithm.

Woke up this morning and remembered this from basic algorithms.

Smiley

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr
jkoil

Nxt NEM

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 08:53:15 PM

I know this is a little late, and I am not sure why I did not think of it earlier.

If we can calculate all accounts that made transactions between eachother directly we can calculate all accounts which had made transactions between eachother indirectly to any degree using Floyds algorithm.

Woke up this morning and remembered this from basic algorithms.

Smiley

yes, possibly some known algorithm could have been used for this problem Smiley
The time was running out and when remembering kruskals etc and thinking that there are 20 000 accounts, which would create quite a sparse graph, ended to use just a "10-step" data collector.
It took all accounts which were in the distance of 1, 2, 3, ... or 10 transactions from account X.
I was thinking that 10 steps should be enough, coz sockpuppets might not use so many steps and ..* *

Floyds alg. may find all paths, as every account is connected to each others at least via the genesis account. That might be interesting to check, if Floyds would find new connections Smiley

delulo

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 09:26:38 AM

My name isnt in the stakeholder list. I promoted NEM on redit https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=440185.msg4885917#msg4885917
patmast3r

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:17:55 AM

My name isnt in the stakeholder list. I promoted NEM on redit https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=440185.msg4885917#msg4885917

Youre are there. Use CTRL + F in the second Tab.

MASTERCO

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 08:06:31 PM

so funny how fraudsters try make them selfs clean
everything is fair in love war and nem audition Cheesy

the fraudster like to much their family hhhhhh Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

http://s2.postimg.org/iejqdv9e1/shit.jpg

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: