Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:06:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will keep people from getting into cryptocurrency?  (Read 3457 times)
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:41:32 PM

I thought about the unpredictability of bitcoin and its current status and it made me realized that this might drive people away from getting into cryptocurrency. What do you think are the other reasons that will keep people from using bitcoin?
Of course their own knowledge , if they truly believe in bitcoin then they will find some reason to stay and invest. I know that some of us already give up our bitcoins because of the unpredictable price. Because of this many people are afraid to risk or invest because they think it will lead to loss of money.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:28:43 PM

I thought about the unpredictability of bitcoin and its current status and it made me realized that this might drive people away from getting into cryptocurrency. What do you think are the other reasons that will keep people from using bitcoin?

Because of the ease of use i think.
And also it's global currency , for example you want to travel around the world, you don't need to go to money changer to trade your money.
Just turn into bitcoin and you can turn it into any currency
sneeze11

Activity: 347

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:58:35 PM

People will keep from getting into cryptocurrency because it is so popular and they know that they can earn a big profit here. Actually cryptocurrency is known all over the world so many people being courage to work here.
CryptoCClendon

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:03:55 PM

Ignorant, lack of information, uncivilized environment, lack of instruments I.e cell phone, laptop, lack of internet
Divere1996

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:48:31 PM

The final cause why people were afraid to enter into crypto has been the fact that it isn't legalised. I consider any other reason can be insignificant if Btc is worldly legalised. It wouldn't be smooth for this to manifest even though however I do desire that as Btc turns into greater stabilised, greater humans will be drawn into it.
hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:56:42 PM

I think there are so many reason that keep people from getting into cryptocurrency but the most important reason is negative news about cryptocurrency. Even the market is not good, I still believe in itrs bright future
Yeah, there are so much reason that match like so many scammer, fake ICOs, too slowly in project development and the market looks bad longer than it looks good. Even so, seems many choose to keep survive in cryptocurrency that continues to hope for something better.
Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:55:30 PM

Crypto currency business is required educated person, because every thing deal with calculation and keep updated from time to time, including new platform of trading..

Crypto currency business in my opinion does not require high education, enough with experience and being able to read crypto market movements I feel it is enough to benefit from the crypto currency business
Anonymous300

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:04:00 PM

Well to me I think k. Y. C which is know your client has kept a lot of promising people away from cryptocurrency because they come from a country where cryptocurrency is ban
arhivol

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:13:26 PM

Some of the ressons why most people dont get into bitcoin It’s because it volatile nature the current problem with cryptocurrency is that its price is very unpredictable. Today the price is high the tomorrow it’s down. Due to this investors are scared to invest because they cannot predict how the market will behave. Even with Bitcoin having been working well you cannot still term it stable.People see Bitcoin as a Ponzi scheme The talk of Ponzi scheme has existed for some time.
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:16:30 PM

They don't understand cryptocurrency, they don't believe that it is real, not a dome financial pyramid. They are afraid of change, they just want to do their regular job and to complain about the government.
Elerntta

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:53:37 PM

People who keep up with the times know that cryptocurrency is a unique phenomenon that needs to be actively supported in order to get a good profit in the future.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
ParveZ219

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:56:04 PM

why people are enough pretty to speak to Bitcoins for getting some profit all the time and it's like a part time job which gives us money. Adaptor the price changed from 2013 to 2017 it was just like crazy. Many people just jumped into Bitcoins for investing. and I hope people will get into Bitcoins now also forgetting profit and Bitcoin will never die.
WebTera

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:09:39 PM

To believe in cryptocurrency and start investing in it, you just need to study it well. And then all the questions about its reliability will disappear by themselves, because this technology is really very safe.

Pyr3x

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:24:18 PM

Now around cryptocurrency goes a lot of skeptical myths and rumors so I understand why so many people do not believe in it. Therefore, you just need to read about this technology and proven sources, to find out what is actually a crypto currency. And on the basis of this information to draw their own conclusions.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:48:02 PM

because lack of knowledge so people think that the crypto world does not produce, but if you already know about its work in the crypto world then to get a large income is quite easy and fast
qumeijia

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:49:40 PM

People should know the fundamentals of BItcoin or other major crypto currency before dealing to it in order to make them ensure that it is as the best choice. People are going to keep dealing and getting into crypto currency due to the huge potential and it can be a profitable investment. The profit offered makes people interested in Crypto. As long as the existence of Crypto gives advantages I believe people will keep into it.
Emilyp

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:50:44 PM

Market volatility is one of the reasons people shy away from cryptocurrency, then they are those who find it really difficult to understand the technicalities of crypto and it's usefulness.
Qwerts

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:53:31 PM

I think fear is what keeps people from using bitcoin. People fear what they cannot understand and because of this, people become hesitant when it comes to trying new things in life. Aside from the current state that bitcoin is in right now, It is the emotions that we feel that keeps us away from the things we want. We need to understand bitcoin and how it works to fully maximize the potentials and benefits it gives us in the real world.
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:01:30 PM

Of course, people are afraid to invest in new technologies. Especially they are afraid to invest in cryptocurrencies, which are extremely volatile and subject to manipulation. Who wants to invest their savings in risky assets?
davhek

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:12:17 PM

It might drive them away only for so long. Once people start realizing all the benefits and do some researches, noting will stop them to start using it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: