Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:33:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is Mind Reading Possible?
Yes it was already possible for a long time
Not it not invented yet, but it could be possible
No it is physically impossible to read minds, it would violate the laws of physics

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Mind Reading Possible?  (Read 5938 times)
Docafid888

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:28:35 PM

Yes, but not literally. We have instinct, and this coulb be more useful by learning a micro expression technic you can predict more accurate. It has been used a lot in psychology to treat people better.
Bugsbey

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

To read minds is impossible. It's a lie. People are unable to do this, but in many ways you can guess with a high probability of learning to predict human actions. These are crooks. Scientists can only send impulses to the brain to reduce certain muscles.
I am to your idea. I do not believe in mind reading. There is no scientific evidence for that matter. Maybe there are persons who could predict or guess what on our mind base on our actions.
cr_liev

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:53:33 AM

I don't believe in mind reading as it sounds, bit I believe some people can recognize the reactions of the others exactly enough by their vibrations and energy which are deeper than some facial signs of lie or similar things. One can control non-verbal language, but one cannot control his/her aura and vibrations, only work on the way of thinking.
IVNAY ALBIN FAHAD 150

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:38:10 AM

Mind reading can possible or cannot be possible. In a romantic way we say that I could read your mind. How funny I mean romantic. But science did not prove the way possibility of reading mind though they are still trying the whole procedure to absorb. In some way they are kind of success but not fully done. So science can say it's possible to reading mind one day.
Heartbreakeren

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:24:02 AM

Well, there are studies being done about using the brain to be able to digitize memories and ultimately, downloading a human being’s conscious mind through a computer -the objective being not just to be able to "read" the mind, but to produce a digital self in a virtual world.
September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:48:11 AM

I have seen this video, where it claims that Mind Reading technology is possible:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kGZemt2P9M

Researchers at Carnegie Mellon University recently made a scientific breakthrough using machine algorithms to accurately guess what people are thinking. In other words, as the university referred to it, they have “harness[ed] ‘mind reading’ technology to decode complex thoughts.”

“Predicting the Brain Activation Pattern Associated With the Propositional Content of a Sentence: Modeling Neural Representations of Events and States”

What is your opinion about these news? Is Mind Reading Possible? And how it will affect Bitcoin private keys? How will this affect the passwords that you hold in your brain?

I'm quite impressed by the second article in your list. In fact, it is reasonable to extrapolate from that data that AIs will one day be able to decodify human thoughts by creating neural networks based on an archive of recognized patterns of brain activity. But I guess it will take still quite some time.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
CLAID

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:04:29 AM

Yeah it's possible and I don't know the new technology can do that but lot of Indian priests claims that it is possible through meditation and I believe that   
yeulanho

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:34:05 AM

I don't think so. No one among us can really read other people's mind or thought. However, we can maybe guess the person's reaction before he or she even does it especially if we know the person quite well.
Diyannice

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:23:02 AM

It is possible but not with modern science
XiXiMios

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:33:04 AM

No, I don't think that mind reading is possible.
Anco_Marzio

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:48:42 PM

Reading the mind is certainly possible; the problem is that most people have such an empty head that there is really nothing to read ...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: