Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:21:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - MinedBlock - Pre-Sale Live Now! - AIRDROP - BOUNTY  (Read 2802 times)
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:55:54 AM

I learnt your ICO was a success, what was your soft cap set at?

it still runs the pre-sale, right? on their homepage is at least that you can still get up to 90% bonus. and a special founder bonus
but I also read that the pre-sale should only run until October 31st. he was apparently lengthened. or the homepage is not updated

A stage with such level of bonus should not be kept alive for too long as this else, by my judgement, it is not a sign of appreciation to those who where bold enough to support the project in its early stage. I really hope it's just a website update issue.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 09:26:51 AM

It is the 4th quarter of 2018 and according to the roadmap, the initial Asic and GPU orders will be placed and Data center spaces agreed. I want to know if this has been done and if yes, when do we expect them to arrive?
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:34:51 AM

Hey there guys. Found your project serfing the web, just joined, can you clarify the main idea/concept please?

Greetings Velona! In few words, MinedBlock offers the opportunity for investors to take advantage of using the resources from a large-scale mining operation without the need to buy, configure and maintain expensive mining equipment Smiley But there is much more they are bringing  Wink

Oooh ok, this sounds promising. And what will be mined throughout their "platform"?

Sorry for a little delay, had a meeting at office  Wink They will create a dedicated mining facility which focuses on mining multiple coins from within the top 50 by market cap to ensure a diverse range of revenue streams for customers to benefit from  Wink

This sounds quite promising! And can you help me with a token structure, please? Of course, in case you are aware of it

Yeah, sure! What exactly are you mostly interested in?

Wondering about the total supply and softcap Smiley Thanks in advance

There are 400,000,000 tokens available in total, from which 91% will be sold during the ICO Smiley And soft is $3,500,000! But I believe that with such an interesting idea softcap will be collected quite fast Roll Eyes

The market is really scary as of now. Not sure if it is the fall before the rise or something else. It is going to be a tough time for ICOs. For minedblock the softcap seems quite achievable and I think they have a better chance raising funds from private investors.

Yeah, agree on you, because of the market keeps collapsing, a lot investor are getting scared to invest on something because it may turn out to be a failure, I wish that the project find a suitable investor.

I don't think that the blockchain industry will fail, rather it will get stronger once everything becomes stable, it plays on sentiments and individuals are still very sentimental about it, with every little dip leading to a massive sell block, while the strong hands keep getting their desired coins/tokens at very cheap rate, so i do believe that they can get investors, though it will take a while

It will really takes a while for the blockchain to be stable like it to be used in 2018 t because of the market. Some experts says that it will happen in 2019 or 2020. Lets just look forward to the investor since the coins are so cheap for sure many of them ill buy their coins. No one can predict the future what if something happen
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:53:52 AM

It seems many people liked minedblock project already.  Lot of discussions happening here. I see Minedblock team also responding to the queries asked here.
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:11:20 AM

Hey there guys. Found your project serfing the web, just joined, can you clarify the main idea/concept please?

Greetings Velona! In few words, MinedBlock offers the opportunity for investors to take advantage of using the resources from a large-scale mining operation without the need to buy, configure and maintain expensive mining equipment Smiley But there is much more they are bringing  Wink

Oooh ok, this sounds promising. And what will be mined throughout their "platform"?

Sorry for a little delay, had a meeting at office  Wink They will create a dedicated mining facility which focuses on mining multiple coins from within the top 50 by market cap to ensure a diverse range of revenue streams for customers to benefit from  Wink

This sounds quite promising! And can you help me with a token structure, please? Of course, in case you are aware of it

Yeah, sure! What exactly are you mostly interested in?

Wondering about the total supply and softcap Smiley Thanks in advance

There are 400,000,000 tokens available in total, from which 91% will be sold during the ICO Smiley And soft is $3,500,000! But I believe that with such an interesting idea softcap will be collected quite fast Roll Eyes

The market is really scary as of now. Not sure if it is the fall before the rise or something else. It is going to be a tough time for ICOs. For minedblock the softcap seems quite achievable and I think they have a better chance raising funds from private investors.

Yeah, agree on you, because of the market keeps collapsing, a lot investor are getting scared to invest on something because it may turn out to be a failure, I wish that the project find a suitable investor.

That's right, One of the possible factor or reason now why the project will going to fail is because of the market current situation but I hope that their team will not going to think about the failure instead make an alternative way to survive on this situation.
Having an alternative during this bad market situation is a bright idea, if they can handle this tough times and scale through. I think it will change the perspectives of  investors to invest in minedblock.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:21:12 AM

It is the 4th quarter of 2018 and according to the roadmap, the initial Asic and GPU orders will be placed and Data center spaces agreed. I want to know if this has been done and if yes, when do we expect them to arrive?

I think that is going to happen after the ICO given they would want to get the funds first and then buy the equipment or the hardware. it woudn't make much sense buying it this early.

Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 11:25:57 AM

It seems many people liked minedblock project already.  Lot of discussions happening here. I see Minedblock team also responding to the queries asked here.

You guessed right. There are few good projects. When you Find one, it’s very important to get the details, DYOR and get in early.
I think the team should keep up with the reply, while I get all the details.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 12:02:50 PM

You guessed right. There are few good projects. When you Find one, it’s very important to get the details, DYOR and get in early.
They don't have telegram channel? Because of this thread is not enough to get reply of our questions and queries.
bartolomeo

Activity: 114

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:05:20 PM

its so hard to find a good project in early stage, and i am happy to find this thread so early so i can monitor all the progress and development of this project, and since the team is so active responding to questions most of the member here to keep the project continue to get some attention in some reason beside from posting in their other social media account.
I just cant wait to see the whole facility of their mining firm

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:22:43 PM

most mining companies or farm or pools would give an estimation of how much they would pay in their mine. but with a percentage like minedblock gives, there needs to be a strategy to make the amount of tokens mined transparent to investors. i think without that investors would be paid off with any amount.
whats minedblock transparency plan?

I haven’t gone so deep into mining.  But it’s all about transparency in all we do right?
That’s what Blockchain adoption into mining like minedBlock is going to get us. If the got a plan to show the number of btc mined daily from the farm. Also they could tell us the location of the facility.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:28:18 PM

its so hard to find a good project in early stage, and i am happy to find this thread so early so i can monitor all the progress and development of this project, and since the team is so active responding to questions most of the member here to keep the project continue to get some attention in some reason beside from posting in their other social media account.

the best thing about having discovered this project so early is probably the bonus you get at the moment you participate in the presale. At the moment this is still 90% bonus, very lucrative
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 12:35:05 PM

I think that is going to happen after the ICO given they would want to get the funds first and then buy the equipment or the hardware. it woudn't make much sense buying it this early.

I would like to believe that the team did every due diligence before going forward, saying it makes no sense to buy equipment early doesn't add up. According to the roadmap that is the stage they should be in so I just wanted to be updated on it from the team.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:12:44 PM

the best thing about having discovered this project so early is probably the bonus you get at the moment you participate in the presale. At the moment this is still 90% bonus, very lucrative

This is very hard time for any project/ICO and any new project needs to do smart marketing to attract investors. Instead of offering huge bonuses they need to build confidence in the project by taking care of safety,  security of the funds.  Assuring return on investment/tokens holders benefit. 
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 02:00:06 PM

I see MinedBlock will be setting up a Minning Facility from the Money they Rise from ICO.
So what's in it there for a Investor for investing in your exchange ?    

they have a good idea. although we have seen a lot of mining projects fall this year due to the inability to raise funds and maintain their facilities.I would advice them to also look for private investors to invest in the project. that way they will be safe.
After checking the website i understood they will be distributing profits as reward to token Holder!
I dont know how  they will be  guaranteeing the Reward!
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:05:48 PM

I see MinedBlock will be setting up a Minning Facility from the Money they Rise from ICO.
So what's in it there for a Investor for investing in your exchange ?    

they have a good idea. although we have seen a lot of mining projects fall this year due to the inability to raise funds and maintain their facilities.I would advice them to also look for private investors to invest in the project. that way they will be safe.
After checking the website i understood they will be distributing profits as reward to token Holder!
I dont know how  they will be  guaranteeing the Reward!

What do you mean?
Based on my understanding whatever they make they will share the percentage set which is 75% so regardless of the generated sum or the price of the mined token the distribution is set according to the 75% of the return.

justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:30:28 PM

I learnt your ICO was a success, what was your soft cap set at?

exactly my point, there is nothing as sweet as transparency. I would also love that the team make a transparent report on their website or other medium on the progress of the pre ico and the general activities of the project, so that investors won't be in the dark.

yeah, the investors would want to get clear information as regards the workings of the team and the level of progress the project is experiencing, the team should see to that

One of the things they need to do right away for the betterment of their project is that more investors will stay and go to their project. But I think they can also do it because it is also one of the interests of investors to see
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:00:42 PM

most mining companies or farm or pools would give an estimation of how much they would pay in their mine. but with a percentage like minedblock gives, there needs to be a strategy to make the amount of tokens mined transparent to investors. i think without that investors would be paid off with any amount.

I agree with it, They must really have some transparent plan for their investors. It will going to help them also to get some people or possible investors attention that might join the project.

At your service
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:23:46 PM

I agree with it, They must really have some transparent plan for their investors. It will going to help them also to get some people or possible investors attention that might join the project.

I don't see any percent of revenue sharing mentioned,  but I have not checked all the documents as of now. If I see any such information,  I will update here.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:29:34 PM

Right now BTC confirmation is not smooth due to the fact that BTC is trading below the cost of mining and electricity, what do you do in this situation? How do you manage this?

Yea, that's a good question and i will also love to know how they intend to battle with such, not to mention the high volatility of the cryptocurrency market,what happens to the profit revenue when the market goes below as we are experiencing?, i remember a friend of mine stating that he spent hours online before he could get a confirmation from his transaction
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 04:05:49 PM

I don't see any percent of revenue sharing mentioned,  but I have not checked all the documents as of now. If I see any such information,  I will update here.

They would give 75% of mined tokens converted to eth and distributed to all holders of minedBlock. It’s stared on the website. That would mean they would hold 25% of mined tokens.
How about maintainance of the facility? And electricity? Would 25% of mined tokens always be able to pay for that?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: